What's new

'My staff were called 'Indian dogs' in Kuwait,' tweets Adnan Sami,

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: Singer Adnan Sami said yesterday his staff were mistreated and called "Indian dogs" by officials in Kuwait airport.

Sami tweeted yesterday about the episode and tagged the Indian embassy in Kuwait in his tweet.

"We came to your city with love and our Indian brethren embraced us with it. You gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff for no reason and called them 'Indian Dogs'! When you were contacted you did nothing!! How dare d Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance?!", said Sami in his tweet

@indembkwt We came 2 ur city wt luv & our Indian brethren embraced us with it. U gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff 4 no reason & called thm ‘Indian Dogs’! Wn u wr contacted u did nothing!! How dare d Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance?!

4:14 PM - May 6, 2018

External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj replied soon it appears - as is her wont - asking him to call her, because in a subsequent tweet, Sami thanked her.

"Thank you for your ever so prompt reply. Will call you and give you details. Thank you very much," he tweeted tagging Swaraj.

PoGxM57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW DELHI: Singer Adnan Sami said yesterday his staff were mistreated and called "Indian dogs" by officials in Kuwait airport.

Sami tweeted yesterday about the episode and tagged the Indian embassy in Kuwait in his tweet.

"We came to your city with love and our Indian brethren embraced us with it. You gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff for no reason and called them 'Indian Dogs'! When you were contacted you did nothing!! How dare d Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance?!", said Sami in his tweet

@indembkwt We came 2 ur city wt luv & our Indian brethren embraced us with it. U gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff 4 no reason & called thm ‘Indian Dogs’! Wn u wr contacted u did nothing!! How dare d Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance?!

4:14 PM - May 6, 2018

External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj replied soon it appears - as is her wont - asking him to call her, because in a subsequent tweet, Sami thanked her.

"Thank you for your ever so prompt reply. Will call you and give you details. Thank you very much," he tweeted tagging Swaraj.

And rightly so

Somebody trying to stay relevant and in the news. The dude has lived for years in the Gulf and now apparently he is hurt by racial abuse. Sorry but people like this are called "attention whor3s".

Singer Adnan Sami Claims His Staff Called "Indian Dogs" At Kuwait Airport
Adnan Sami, who was in Kuwait for a live performance, claimed that Kuwaiti airport immigration behaved arrogantly and mistreated his staff for no reason.
All India | Edited by Arun Nair (with inputs from IANS) | Updated: May 07, 2018 13:24 IST

by Taboola
Sponsored Links

Sponsored
572 Shares
EMAIL
PRINT

24COMMENTS
adnan-sami-facebook_650x400_71525668090.jpg

Adnan Sami claimed immigration authorities behaved arrogantly and mistreated his staff in Kuwait.

New Delhi:
Highlights
  1. Adnan Sami was in Kuwait for a live performance
  2. He tweeted, tagging Sushma Swaraj, Rajnath Singh and Indian embassy
  3. Sushma Swaraj took note and asked Adnan Sami to speak to her on phone
Popular singer Adnan Sami has alleged that his staff members were mistreated and called "Indian dogs" at the Kuwait airport immigration.

Mr Sami, who was in Kuwait for a live performance, claimed that Kuwaiti airport immigration behaved arrogantly and mistreated his staff for no reason.

"We came to your city with love and our Indian brethren embraced us with it. You gave no support. Kuwaiti airport immigration mistreated my staff for no reason and called them 'Indian dogs'! When you were contacted, you did nothing! How dare the Kuwaitis behave like this with arrogance," Mr Sami tweeted to the Indian embassy in Kuwait.

The singer later tagged Union Home Affairs Minister Rajnath Singh and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.

Sushma Swaraj acknowledged Mr Sami's message, and asked him to "Please speak to me on phone."

Later, Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju wrote to Mr Sami, assuring him that the "most dynamic" Sushma Swaraj was looking into the matter.

Adnan Sami previously held a Pakistani passport and received Indian citizenship in 2015.

(with inputs from IANS)

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/adn...-called-indian-dogs-at-kuwait-airport-1848154

KUTTA to tu hai adnaan bhai per kuwait ko kuta ko kuta nhi bolna chayee tha :lol: only thing he is lying they called him dog not his staff:rofl:

The NEWS source failed to disclose that if they used the foul lingo in " hindi, arabic or english" ?????

its make any diffrence ? you dog is dog our dog is tommy ?:lol: may be they are saying to him adnan tu dhobi ka kuta hai na gher ka ghaat ka :D:P
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:Kiya Imran Bhai..... majority of the staff speaks few words of English, thats why i was curious in knowing

Whats wrong in that? Indians are considered dogs worldover and rightly so. Infact i find it an insult for dogs to have their name used for indians.

Back
Top Bottom