What's new

My son is not a terrorist: abu jindal's mother

Muslims are being considered terrorists in hindu-stan. But whenever Shev sina and hindu extremists attack on Sikhs, Christians and muslims in india ,they are being sheltered by Indian media+political parties. :bad:

read newspapers.. Shiv Sena only attacks the evil yindoo baniyas from UP/Bihar :lol:

I feel sorry for this poor soul.. yaking BS when he knows ZILCH about Shiv Sena :tdown:

But then again, does every terrorists care about their families??

That's exactly the point I was making bro, which I think you did not get.

Put a danda up the families of the anti-national scum.

Make them pay. Don't care whether they are complicit or not. Don't waste time and money and let the window of opportunity slip away.

Don't hide it either. Get the media involved. Character assasination. Play the grapevine. manipulate the HR do-goodies of the world.

But let the message go across into pockets prone to these activities.

That families will be targeted. Without judge or jury.

See then how long these bastards stay hidden and un-exposed.

Sabko apni chamdi pyaari hai.

Muslims are being considered terrorists in hindu-stan. But whenever Shev sina and hindu extremists attack on Sikhs, Christians and muslims in india ,they are being sheltered by Indian media+political parties. :bad:

This is partly true. However, i have a great deal of faith in our judiciary, beauraecracy and above all the constitution. These three factors have always stood resolutely firm against numerous waves of attacks by reactionary politicians nurturing communalism.

read newspapers.. Shiv Sena only attacks the evil yindoo baniyas from UP/Bihar :lol:

I feel sorry for this poor soul.. yaking BS when he knows ZILCH about Shiv Sena :tdown:

You are comparing religious riots to terrorism.

LOL @ you people arguing with a genius who calls India as Hindu-stan.

'secular' India is anything but Hindu.

:lol:

A mother always knows. It is a bond that goes beyond the physical.

There is no great thing in grabbing sound bytes now and proclaiming to the world that hang him if he's guilty.

We are not waiting for your permission.

Not necessarily bro , my mother doesn't know a lot of stuff that I do . He was as it is away from home and we don't know how much they were in touch if they were in touch at all .May be he told her he got a good job in the Gulf or something .

Anyway , if she knew , she is fair game .

This is partly true. However, i have a great deal of faith in our judiciary, beauraecracy and above all the constitution. These three factors have always stood resolutely firm against numerous waves of attacks by reactionary politicians nurturing communalism.

Partly true ? Dafuq ?

If anything it is right wingers who are being hyped as extremists and terrorists by the politicians in search of 'the vote'.

But I'm sure you already knew it.

Well she has a point and right to defend her son. There are other muslim youths who are usually taken to custody by police and tortured to confess, only to be released by court.
We all know how police in India works. I am not talking about this specific individual though.

You are comparing religious riots to terrorism.

Would you classify instances where Hindu fundamentalists plant Pakistani flags on Islamic institutions with the sole aim of stoking the fire of communalism as "rioters"?

Brutal incidents much too harsh to be said anywhere in public have been committed by Hindu fundamentalists . Sometimes, their creativity exceeds that of Islamic fundamentalists.

Nothing is going to happen to this guy.Like Kasab and Afzal guru he will be an honoured guest of the Indian police service.Probably a bomb proof cell will be made for him and he will demand that he be given chicken biryani everyday.I wish India had a prison like the one at Guantanamo bay and no one will know what is going on inside.I would have loved to be the Jail warden and I have some exciting ideas.

Well she has a point and right to defend her son. There are other muslim youths who are usually taken to custody by police and tortured to confess, only to be released by court.
We all know how police in India works. I am not talking about this specific individual though.

I cant believe this 'innocent Muslim boy' is still innocent given that he was there in Pakistan, had travelled on a Pakistani passport and it was the Saudis who had caught him and deported him to India - something that woudl not have happened in the absence of overwhelming evidence against him.

Hey but let's not let facts interfere with this.

Would you classify instances where Hindu fundamentalists plant Pakistani flags on Islamic institutions with the sole aim of stoking the fire of communalism as "rioters"?

Miscreants - like the ones who place beef in temples. Not terrorists.

Spineless Govermnet will going to do nothing, while we will arguing here for eternity.... Soon you people will find people with Candle march and So- called "Human Right activists." Sorry state:(

Spineless Govermnet will going to do nothing, while we will arguing here for eternity.... Soon you people will find people with Candle march and So- called "Human Right activists." Sorry state:(

Diggy Singh will already be rubbing his hands in anticipation & Teesta would be drooling at this opportunity --

Brutal incidents much too harsh to be said anywhere in public have been committed by Hindu fundamentalists . Sometimes, their creativity exceeds that of Islamic fundamentalists.

And still the media who is not afraid to take on the PM-in waiting Modi is afraid to confront these hooligans. When did the last time Hindu terrorists attacked hotels to kill all???

Huh? :woot: That's what all moms of terrorists say! Even Kasab's mom and pop said the same thing, never mind that he has the blood of 170 innocent men women and children dripping from his hands. He's still and will always remain mama's boy! :P

Cheers!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom