What's new

My son is not a terrorist: abu jindal's mother

Anyway the important thing to extract from this 'innocent youth' is who were the ones who radicalized him -- because those scumbags are the real poison and who knows how many muslim youths they are now brainwashing into acting against the nation that has sheltered them and tried to give them the best there is, irrespective of the bloody history not very long ago ?

Namak Haramis -- these guys are worse than all the 'lashkars' from Pakistan -

read newspapers.. Shiv Sena only attacks the evil yindoo baniyas from UP/Bihar :lol:
and??? Come'on you are hiding something, my sources are indians. Spit out accept it watever happened wrong.
I feel sorry for this poor soul.. yaking BS when he knows ZILCH about Shiv Sena :tdown:
Look mate! shiv sena is menace for you guys not for us. Really feel sorry for your menatality,

and??? Come'on you are hiding something, my sources are indians. Spit out accept it watever happened wrong.

Look mate! shiv sena is menace for you guys not for us. Really feel sorry for your menatality,

Most people don't like Shiv Sena in India bro but there is a consensus that they are a necessary evil .

And yes it should not bother you what problems they cause for Indians as long as they don't cause problems for you .

Thats what the irony here. He became a hard core jihadi after Gujurat riots and in the end killed scores of Mumbaikars who has nothing to do with the riots.

In a way what you are saying is politically incorrect, but works. The Israelis blew up the houses of suicide bombers and this greatly reduced new recruits for the same as they feared the safety of their families after their mission is over.

1.Its not an irony dude. A person who its so flavoured with religion does not need a reason. In india gujarat riots are given as reason .but what are the reasons in malaysia, indonesia what are the reasons in pakistan?? No body has persecuted muslims there then why is islamic tetrorism present there.

2. Yes there should be very strict action at the families of terrorist, atleast they should under polygraphic tests to revral that they are speaking the truth.their voting rites electricity,water should be cut down. I mean I have seen interviews of parents of females who blew themslvs in israel, not for a moment the parents were sad for the deeds of their daughter, sister Indeed they are proud, they are not even sorry for the dearth if their children, infact they say they sometimes feel dishonoured as the blownup body parts of their daughters are touched by male jew investigators so much for religion and god and ppl say there its no religion in terrorism.hmmmm

handover that ba$tardd to the ppl who suffered because of him...that will be the true justice done.
shove a danda up his a$$ and then shoot him at point blank.

Partly true ? Dafuq ?

If anything it is right wingers who are being hyped as extremists and terrorists by the politicians in search of 'the vote'.

But I'm sure you already knew it.

True mate.. Ppl who bark about unfair treatment to muslims in india know the best that they are the most pampered ones in india else did u see ministers in ruling governments visiting terrorists homes by hindu names and be sympathetic to their families??
Why is it that best lawyers be given to muslim terrorists to prove our fair judgement and transparency while no such facilities are provided to sadhvi, aseemanand who are brandef as HINDU TERRORISTS?

Would you classify instances where Hindu fundamentalists plant Pakistani flags on Islamic institutions with the sole aim of stoking the fire of communalism as "rioters"?

Brutal incidents much too harsh to be said anywhere in public have been committed by Hindu fundamentalists . Sometimes, their creativity exceeds that of Islamic fundamentalists.

in some post you said that you are planing to take up civil services and yet you compare people of different sort and put them under the same banner.
Tell me an instance where HINDU organizations like RSS, Shiv sena etc had organized a terrorist attack on a forign soil?
if there is a riot between Hindus and Muslims then both parties have to be blamed for ignoring that our ansysters lived together for over 2000 years. in what way can a terror act be justifed as a revenge to a riot. these guys do not understand that when they do terror attacks in INDIA not only HINDUS die, but MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, etc all die irrespective of their faith

Killing the mother because of son's a terrorist? Seems Talibans indeed getting a grip on Indian society. :|

Nobody said about killing the mother, but his family should be thoroughly investigated as to whether they had any prior knowledge of him associated with banned organizations or his travel to Pakistan.

Nobody said about killing the mother, but his family should be thoroughly investigated as to whether they had any prior knowledge of him associated with banned organizations or his travel to Pakistan.

I'm sure his family will be quizzed, that's the standard procedure anyway.

^^^ i am pretty sure they have been . i doubt if the Mumbai ATS did not pull them in for questioning after 26/11.

on another note i can understand the lady sentiments. its hard for a mother to condemn her son.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom