What's new

my reply to Roshan digital account request follow up email

In Finance people buy and sell Stocks or Shares depending on market

People make choices about storing their finances in a country or not based on stability of country

This is 100% normal

a) Is Country stable?
b) Is country run by honest people?
c) Justice system able to protect people's interest and not just for elites?

Roshan Digital Account was just first level , Trust building exercise between Government and People, most people only moved only 1-3% of their wealth back

Yes the political issue has caused the trust to go down , but inshallah Imran Khan will be back

The Roshan Digital Account is a tremendous financial product

Last edited:
Jab dalial na hon yehi nikalta PTI walon ky muh sy. :rofl:

PTIians in bhooklahat from one person. Kya haal ho ga jab.... :rofl:
I am not PTI fan or supporter .. i have critised IK's decision during his tenure.. every situation has 2 outcomes right or wrong .. supporting IK cause in this time does not make anyone PTI fan.. May b IK and his fans are standing at the right side of history this time . Enough with this American imperialism .. I support Pakistan even if nawaz shareef does something which may favor Pakistan (which i highly doubt he can) i would be the one to support him .. Its time for you to grow up from conservative thinking..

I am not PTI fan or supporter .. i have critised IK's decision during his tenure.. every situation has 2 outcomes right or wrong .. supporting IK cause in this time does not make anyone PTI fan.. May b IK and his fans are standing at the right side of history this time . Enough with this American imperialism .. I support Pakistan even if nawaz shareef does something which may favor Pakistan (which i highly doubt he can) i would be the one to support him .. Its time for you to grow up from conservative thinking..
You straightway said I am Maryam Nawaz media cell without any evidence or anything just because my views are not matching your views.

I don't give a damn about NS. PTI IK said Shireen mazari had tears in her eyes. I didnt even get sad for a moment when he was in jail. PTI Govt let him go and still putting blame on others and try insult others using them instead of coming up with something logical or they are not even to ignore if someone criticize PTI. Straight way they will say "nooni" in reply. :rofl: Maybe can ignore if you don't know other person instead of some lose insults.

I had interest in opening Roshan Digital , but my IDs were
expired so I was waiting for future time

My interest was mainly for 10 year period investment

However presently like many Pakistanis I will wait till Honorable Imran Khan will return back to office

I had interest in opening Roshan Digital , but my IDs were
expired so I was waiting for future time

My interest was mainly for 10 year period investment

However presently like many Pakistanis I will wait till Honorable Imran Khan will return back to office
:rofl: I know many PTIians didnt open account but others who didnt support they opened accounts.

Hamaray dil baray hain lagta hai.:laugh:

I have 4 RDA accounts in different banks. One thing most people send due to personal reasons and not for PTI and they will keep sending and some extreme supporters of IK like you will stop. SBP will release monthly stats, that will tell the actually story if this govt survives for too long.

But most opened account for below profit rates. These are very high, don't know it is good or bad. Some economic expert can comment but personally I feel these are unrealistically very high and can create issues in future.

image.png

Can you tell any country or bank in the world giving that much high USD rate of 7.00%?
Do you have a breakdown of remittances sent via Roshan account that differentiates between regular deposit and Naya Pakistan Certificates? I've seen info graphics posted here that show a big improvement in CAD for the year 2021. The same info graphic shows that the biggest reason for this CAD improvement is because of remittance inflow. Naya Pakistan certificates are high interest loans as you've pointed out. So it would be interesting to see how much of the inflow into Roshan accounts were termed deposits under this scheme.

I agree with your assessment that people mostly remit money to handle domestic expenses and not because of noble love for country. When expats transfer money through legal framework, the money reaches Pakistan and gets converted in rupees issued by central bank of Pakistan. That is how remittances help the country acquire dollar in exchange of local rupees. Quite a few people here seem to have the false understanding that remittances are $ that are directly transferred to Pakistani government.

On the flip side though, do you not agree that at least some of the bump in remittances is because of confidence that Imran inspires within his followers? The original post in this thread is a good example. If people don't believe that Pakistan can remain solvent, then even a high interest rate will not motivate them to transfer money.

Last edited:
:rofl: I know many PTIians didnt open account but others who didnt support they opened accounts.

Hamaray dil baray hain lagta hai.:laugh:

It's a financial product has no ties to PTI
To invest or not invest is more to do with Stability

When country is stable people trust it and invest when it is "Unstable" investors look for other options

The courts in Pakistan are unstable they can't protect anyone's interst

Its in Rawalpindi if I am not wrong :laugh: These property dealers sell everything in Rawalpindi with Islamabad tag to cheat.
Just like you are "trying" to sell Patwar-ism with the tag of neutrality. :D

Seems like you need another @lph@ Kicked from a "8" year old :p :D

Last edited:
Do you have a breakdown of remittances sent via Roshan account that differentiates between regular deposit and Naya Pakistan Certificates? I've seen info graphics posted here that show a big improvement in CAD for the year 2021. The same info graphic shows that the biggest reason for this CAD improvement is because of remittance inflow. Naya Pakistan certificates are high interest loans as you've pointed out. So it would be interesting to see how much of the inflow into Roshan accounts were termed deposits under this scheme.

I agree with your assessment that people mostly remit money to handle domestic expenses and not because of noble love for country. When we transfer money through legal framework, the money reaches Pakistan and gets converted in rupees issued by central bank of Pakistan. That is how remittances help the country acquire dollar in exchange of local rupees. Quite a few people here seem to have the false understanding that remittances are $ that are directly transferred to Pakistani government.

On the flip side though, do you not agree that at least some of the bump in remittances is because of confidence that Imran inspires within his followers? The original post in this thread is a good example. If people don't believe that Pakistan can remain solvent, then even a high interest rate will not motivate them to transfer money.
Ask some PTI guy but they dont know anything also. Don't expect logical answers/discussion here. I asked same thing that PTIian guy and he told me to show prove I have my account. lol

Just like you are "trying" to sell Patwar-ism with the tag of neutrality. :D

Seems like you need another @$$ Kicked from a "8" year old :p :D
Jab dalail na ho tou yehi haal hota hai :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom