What's new

PM thanks overseas Pakistanis as RDA deposits cross $4.5bn

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1655917882689.png

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has thanked overseas Pakistanis for their contributions as Roshan Digital Account deposits crossed $4.5 billion.

“Happy that yesterday State Bank received $57 million, the largest inflow in a day ever,” he said in a tweet.

The prime minister thanked the overseas Pakistanis for reposing trust in their motherland.

He expressed full support and patronage to the Roshan Digital Account scheme. “Our government stands firmly behind the Roshan Digital Account scheme,” he said.

PM Sharif termed overseas Pakistanis an asset to the country, who always contributed positively towards strengthening the national economy.

“We assure to come up to your expectations after overcoming the economic crisis,” he said.

READ MORE: Roshan Digital Account inflows rise to $4.167 billion in April

He said the government was taking steps for providing facilitation to the expatriates.

Roshan Digital Account recorded the highest single-day deposits with $57 million being sent back home by overseas Pakistanis.

According to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), 21 June marked another historic day with $57 million in deposit inflows, highest-ever daily figure.

With this development, the total amount deposited in the RDA crossed $4.5 billion, the central bank said.

The RDA was launched in September 2020 to attract foreign exchange from overseas Pakistanis and provide higher returns than global markets.

View attachment 855907
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has thanked overseas Pakistanis for their contributions as Roshan Digital Account deposits crossed $4.5 billion.

“Happy that yesterday State Bank received $57 million, the largest inflow in a day ever,” he said in a tweet.

The prime minister thanked the overseas Pakistanis for reposing trust in their motherland.

He expressed full support and patronage to the Roshan Digital Account scheme. “Our government stands firmly behind the Roshan Digital Account scheme,” he said.

PM Sharif termed overseas Pakistanis an asset to the country, who always contributed positively towards strengthening the national economy.

“We assure to come up to your expectations after overcoming the economic crisis,” he said.

READ MORE: Roshan Digital Account inflows rise to $4.167 billion in April

He said the government was taking steps for providing facilitation to the expatriates.

Roshan Digital Account recorded the highest single-day deposits with $57 million being sent back home by overseas Pakistanis.

According to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), 21 June marked another historic day with $57 million in deposit inflows, highest-ever daily figure.

With this development, the total amount deposited in the RDA crossed $4.5 billion, the central bank said.

The RDA was launched in September 2020 to attract foreign exchange from overseas Pakistanis and provide higher returns than global markets.
PM thanked overseas Pakistanis by taking away their internet voting rights.
🤣🤣🤣

I was of the view (based on PTI supporters posts) that remittance flow will reduce drastically but it is the other way round. Anyways expatriates who has their family back home, they will keep on sending money. Secondly I don't understand how come GOP is giving such high interest on saving accounts. It is 3% in India and if it will become what GOP is offering people (1/3 of Indian population at least) will flood their saving accounts by million at least.

Don't know when this بھڑوا PM and his دلا brother are gonna die.
Bhai do not wish bad for the people you do not like, only Allah knows the truth. There are many who wish similar or worse sentiments for IK, I utterly despise their thought process.
Politics is about winning hearts and not polarising them. Thanks
1655919842196.png

I was of the view (based on PTI supporters posts) that remittance flow will reduce drastically but it is the other way round. Anyways expatriates who has their family back home, they will keep on sending money. Secondly I don't understand how come GOP is giving such high interest on saving accounts. It is 3% in India and if it will become what GOP is offering people (1/3 of Indian population at least) will flood their saving accounts by million at least.

Anyone who is sending money to cover the costs of thier family have no choice.

It's money spent on investment/business etc where you might see people hold back.

Bhai do not wish bad for the people you do not like, only Allah knows the truth. There are many who wish similar or worse sentiments for IK, I utterly despise their thought process.
Politics is about winning hearts and not polarising them. Thanks
No, I have sheer venom for people who have ruined the lives of our people in the past 3 Decades, including the Sharif Clan. What people have strong sentiments for IK for 3 Years.

3 Decades > 3 Years​

Call me cynical if you will, but that is what I refer to them in public, including in front of their loser diehard fans.

No, I have sheer venom for people who have ruined the lives of our people in the past 3 Decades
Bhai don't forget to add General Musharaf 11 years and Gen Zias 11 years in it. From 1980-2022 the sharifs ruled the centre for only 9 years, the provinces only become autonomous after the 18th amendment during PPP's last tenure.
Nevertheless, I respect your opinion, brewing hatred for anyone is not good for health either. :D

Nevertheless, I respect your opinion, brewing hatred for anyone is not good for health either. :D
Don't know which physician or psychiatrist told you this...

But every time I refer to those Sharif's as 'Cunts', it always makes me feel better.

Hope you're not gonna tell me to grow a conscience now.

eid months next eid is on 9 july . people have no choice

Invested for attractive interest rates. Selfish and greedy people like you will keep investing if you keep getting attractive interest rates.

You can do pre-mature encashment but why do that because will not get profit on that.

You can only do fazool bakwas on internet.

@Norwegian here comes your brother.

Invested for attractive interest rates. Selfish and greedy people like you will keep investing if you keep getting attractive interest rates.

You can do pre-mature encashment but why do that because will not get profit on that.

You can only do fazool bakwas on internet.
Fake account banned multiple times already
@Jango @waz @Foxtrot Alpha

Back
Top Bottom