What's new

PM thanks overseas Pakistanis as RDA deposits cross $4.5bn

View attachment 855907
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has thanked overseas Pakistanis for their contributions as Roshan Digital Account deposits crossed $4.5 billion.

“Happy that yesterday State Bank received $57 million, the largest inflow in a day ever,” he said in a tweet.

The prime minister thanked the overseas Pakistanis for reposing trust in their motherland.

He expressed full support and patronage to the Roshan Digital Account scheme. “Our government stands firmly behind the Roshan Digital Account scheme,” he said.

PM Sharif termed overseas Pakistanis an asset to the country, who always contributed positively towards strengthening the national economy.

“We assure to come up to your expectations after overcoming the economic crisis,” he said.

READ MORE: Roshan Digital Account inflows rise to $4.167 billion in April

He said the government was taking steps for providing facilitation to the expatriates.

Roshan Digital Account recorded the highest single-day deposits with $57 million being sent back home by overseas Pakistanis.

According to the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), 21 June marked another historic day with $57 million in deposit inflows, highest-ever daily figure.

With this development, the total amount deposited in the RDA crossed $4.5 billion, the central bank said.

The RDA was launched in September 2020 to attract foreign exchange from overseas Pakistanis and provide higher returns than global markets.
Roshan Digital was initiated by who ?

What happened to it right after regime change?

Ps: is the current govt using it as an alternative and will we find accounts of maqsood chaprasi in future?

Invested for attractive interest rates. Selfish and greedy people like you will keep investing if you keep getting attractive interest rates.

You can do pre-mature encashment but why do that because will not get profit on that.

You can only do fazool bakwas on internet.
Kaka sar na tere je biryani di plate afford kar sakde ne odi waja v assi overseas aan.

Roshan Digital was initiated by who ?

What happened to it right after regime change?

Ps: is the current govt using it as an alternative and will we find accounts of maqsood chaprasi in future?

Kaka sar na tere je biryani di plate afford kar sakde ne odi waja v assi overseas aan.
they just informing figure of inflow
they are hiding outflow .

i myself withdrown my $ account all the money and i know dozens whom withdrown already .
people whom purchased NAYA PAKISTAN CERTIFICATES they can not withdrow as certificates did not matured yet .

Teri soch jahan khatam hoti hai wahan sy hamari shuru hoti hai. Sochtay rahay aur nochtay rahay.

dozen gareeb youthiye wouldnt make any difference. :rofl:

Bhai 22 posts in few hours. Mera id pwd bhi le le, kasam se yaqeen hai 3 maheenay se kam waqt mai elite member to banwa hi doge aap.

Then why say people will stop sending for IK.

Many investors didnt trust IK because of NAB and targeted accountability on opposition.

Others dont do it then why should he? PTI/IK stopped many projects of PMLN and those guys are even sad why Pakistan became Nuclear power because they dont have heart to give credit to someone. Such losers.
People have reduced remittances to minimum. This hike is because of Eid. Overall remittances especially investment related have been reduced drastically.

And mehngai ki waja se jaha 50 hazar bhejte they waha ab 2 lakh bhejna par raha he yaha se logo ko eid pe.

And those investors might have been Imran Saeed Sheikh afraid of investing student loan scam money in Pakistan or Zubair Gull afraid of investing icon valley scam money back in Pakistan.

Nuclear powers credit to the guy who refused to sign the documents for 5 billion dollars ? Yh sure 😂

they just informing figure of inflow
they are hiding outflow .

i myself withdrown my $ account all the money and i know dozens whom withdrown already .
people whom purchased NAYA PAKISTAN CERTIFICATES they can not withdrow as certificates did not matured yet .
Bro eid he isliye yeh right time the RDA ki inflow dikhane ka 😉 people are sending more money back home because of eid so right time for these Ghadars to do propaganda.

Its just 2 months after the fall of IK Govt. Abhi tak 4 saal ki na ahle hi bhukat rahay hain. Just wait and watch how everything will be settled. Even oil price will start decreasing.

Mehngai tou IK ki govt mein bhi thi...
Yh 2 months in and we have seen everything going down like a Jenga Tower.

4 saal ki na ehli = nearly 6% GDP growth, Current Account being Positive, Exports high with an export based economy, Dollar exchange rate at market value unlike PMLN era and all economic indicators met or over achieved.

Ehl govt: me yaha bheek mangne nai aya 😂

And we are watching how everything is being f*cked up. Give me one good thing that has happened after regime change?

And oil prices will decrease only if Pakistan imports Russian oil at 30% discount. Because OPEC/BRENT will not go back to $60 per barrel.

IK ki govt me b mehngai thi internationally ab b he. lekin the best administrator aka shehbaz speed failed to control it like IK.

you bring in NS SS in every discussion idiots.
Says the guy who just mentioned IK 😂

You POS are abusing ARMY and everyone hating on IK and PTI and now cry if someone F you.
Bajwa isn't army. And I have always respected army and still do. Unlike you patwaris who chanted against army on behalf of Mariyam Naaju.

Bajwe ne army ki izzat rol k rakhdi he so ab mere jese b bol rehe hain.

And POS like you shouldn't be talking about army when you have done nothing for them. We showed our love with our talent. What did you do ? Chant yeh jo deshatgardi he on behalf of Mariyam Naaju ?

PTI ny tou a ky sab kuch 100 din mein fix karna tha lekin 4 saal mein bhi nahi kar sakay...
PTI ne 100 din me b kia or 3.5 saal me b fix kia.

CA jo aaj tak positive nai hua woh positive tha.

Import based economy jo PMLN chor k gyi woh exports based thi 3.5 saal k baad.

And apki govt k under ee economic survey report ai he go and read that.

PMLN ka syaasi worker is forum pe mar gya he. Kindly deliver a plate of Biryani to him 🙂

Last edited:
Why call it RDA ? Call it Roshan Digital Account , so it can be associated with Pakistan Teahreek e Insaf

Since this Goon , Shobaz Sharif took away my right to vote , he can go f him self in volcano

Back
Top Bottom