What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

Bro you don't need to leave your house, even if you do the problem will follow
you. What you need to do is pray namaz in the house and quran, especially
surah baqarah every 3 days.

Do you know ayat al kursi by heart? You should pray this morning and evening,
along with the 3 kuls.

Yes I know Ayatual Kursi and 3 kuls by heart , also my recitation of Surah Baqra is faster than normal people because i revise it a lot of time when i was learning quran, its like i can read several pages in less time , also to some degree I memorize the Surah by heart .

First i suggest you to learn from this person
اقبال سلفي here.
He might have answers for you.

Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) .

hehehe i dont what is wrong with pakistani phuppies or it is every where the same? Phuppies love their sister's family but hate their brother's family hahahha

You will get panic attacks, but no power on earth and in heavens can stop you from offering prayers... If Allah had given any creation that power, that creation would have stopped Muslims from praying long back.

Just pray Fardh for now.. make Jamaat even if the other person is your wife standing behind you. Recite few verses of Quran if you can't recite Surah Baqarah all at once daily.. Start with 4 Quls... whenever you get a chance, multiple times a day. Keep yourself clean.. always in wudu state..

Slowly and gradually, you will start having panic attacks if you don't pray.. or recite Quran.. Know that your situation has started getting better from that point onwards.

The solution to your problem is very simple, but it's only you who can solve it. If you go for a Ruqya, your problem will be solved for the time being.. but what if your foes repeat? You don't have time to take corrective measures all the time. The best strategy is preventive..

That's why I said earlier, you will have to do it for many many years.. the people will keep attacking you.. you must have adequate shields to protect you.

First thing first... Salat.. salaat salaat.. without Salaat, it will not be possible for you to get closer to Allah..

Bro panic attacks are no joke trust me, I remember the times when i stand in Prayer and suddenly my heart rate accelerate to 4-5 times than regular , and heavy breathing and blurry vision , imagine yourself standing in saf and than experience that, and I am too embarrass to break namaz .. when you get panic attack you have to change your position and divert your mind, i tried only focus on Prayer and recitation but it did not work well, trust me i did that hard enough for the sake of my own betterment .

I tried reading quran and offering namaz but eventually my heart and will gives up, doing that for time to time yet see and face the suffering and failure is just too much , and eventually I started questioning the Allah himself ..

I want to do the right things but seriously its so hard when all you hear is cursing and envy from the person you live with , you see your life in a circle of failures while others who are more fortunate than your while they never thank Allah for whatever they get in life .. I know people who not even pray Jummah and yet their lives are full of success and everything is fine while here I am struggling in the most basic stuff of life ..

I know people who did Zina , get blow jobs from girls in my uni , I protected myself from doing it, i had chances but i literally said no and walk away, i could have taken drugs or alcohol but i did safe my self from all that because i know that all of it is wrong .. than why Allah is making it personal with me ? I haven't commit Shirk ,Zina or eat Money of Orphans .. than why !! ?

hehehe i dont what is wrong with pakistani phuppies or it is every where the same? Phuppies love their sister's family but hate their brother's family hahahha

I know right, my Phuppies are, their sisters are enjoying in America and Canada but if one of us even mention going their they lose their marbles .. They can do whatever they want but if we do it , than we forget our Auqaat Wah wah ..

3. You need to make money. Do you have anything you enjoy doing? Can you cook? Can you paint? Do you have any qualifications? Give yourself a purpose between 9-5.

I am horribly a talentless person, I might say i am good at Photography and sketching but now i am not even sure of that :(

Tumhein kuch samjhaya tha mein NE pechle pages mein, Samajh jao to tumhara faida,

I am well aware of these arts, Related to jinns. So take my advice please. Agar phir bhi hal na ho maslay then I can further help you with a contact but i don’t want that to happen as that person never takes money and us genuine but he wants to stay low from these issues as his personal life becomes affected.

The world of jinns is very strangely amazing, so much good and bad can be done but much comes under shirk.

trust I am not good at doing things .. if you know someone I can communicate and him is in Karachi than it would be helpful ..

well Visa is not important but its just a part of the situation, the experiences of House are very hard to understand because on one side the rational mind refuse to believe in such things but on the other hand, when you experience something weird yourself , such as finding random broken eggs or burned paper at the door step without main gate been unlocked, or random knocks or door and windows when not just you 3-4 people can hear and rush to looked into who is it only to find no one makes thing far more complicated than just a Generalization .

The reason I mentioned things because part of me believe its connected to whatever my aunt is up to ..but again as I said, its up to person to either believe in such forces of evil exists or not , people have make fun of black magic ( including me ) and Jinns that are used for evil purposes, but if you believe in Either Quran or Sunnah you can not unsee it ..

Surah Nas and Ikhaaq both mentioned about the Jinn and Evil envy of humans, and Prophet Muhammad Pbuh has been put under the dark magic in his life, there is a whole narrative to it, which you can read, I don't want to put it cause its unrelated to topic .
Watch out , I never believe , but it exist and its bad. Some people don't know , voodoo always later attack those who initiate.

and all the smells in your house is the fucking Chemistry in the simple terms. Someone using elements or compounds to simply drug you or your family all this talk of evil is BS nothing is of that sort only chemistry and drugs.

These chemicals and drugs will make you hear or see stuff which is never there in the first place nothing evil or anything of that sort.
You and your family is just drugged.

Have you heard about Imran Khan encounter with hoors hahahhaha it is same stuff that is Chemistry

bro read post 62 .. we tried a lot of things, as we say Dua and Dawa both, the effects subside but it comes over again and again ..

Like to said they subsided.

Answer me this - other than Allah is there anyone who can help you? No. He is our first and only refuge.

The knife did not cut the throat of Ismael - it did not have permission from Allah. Seek out his support - he is the Protector, he is the Almighty.

Like to said they subsided.

Answer me this - other than Allah is there anyone who can help you? No. He is our first and only refuge.

The knife did not cut the throat of Ismael - it did not have permission from Allah. Seek out his support - he is the Protector, he is the Almighty.

Maybe Allah forget me and my family ..

Yes I know Ayatual Kursi and 3 kuls by heart , also my recitation of Surah Baqra is faster than normal people because i revise it a lot of time when i was learning quran, its like i can read several pages in less time , also to some degree I memorize the Surah by heart .

Mashallah that is good. Pray as much quran in the house as you can. Remember
there is no quick fix. If there are any taweez in your house or anyone wearing
around their neck take them off and dismantle them. Watch videos on youtube
on how to dismantle taweez.

I am horribly a talentless person, I might say i am good at Photography and sketching but now i am not even sure of that :(

Do you have a decent camera? Can you use photoshop? Become a photographer. Offer pictures for weddings, events, personal portfolios, even just nadra cards.

It will keep you busy. You wouldn't believe the people you manage to make money doing that - especially in a mega city like Karachi.

Bro panic attacks are no joke trust me, I remember the times when i stand in Prayer and suddenly my heart rate accelerate to 4-5 times than regular , and heavy breathing and blurry vision , imagine yourself standing in saf and than experience that, and I am too embarrass to break namaz .. when you get panic attack you have to change your position and divert your mind, i tried only focus on Prayer and recitation but it did not work well, trust me i did that hard enough for the sake of my own betterment .

I tried reading quran and offering namaz but eventually my heart and will gives up, doing that for time to time yet see and face the suffering and failure is just too much , and eventually I started questioning the Allah himself ..

Another thing I forgot to mention is that when someone does magic on you then you will
get possesed by a jinn. This jinn is making your life a living hell and causing panic attacks.

I would reccomend you go to a good raaqi in your city but remember cure will only come from
Allah. Another thing that is good for someone suffering from jinn/jadoo is cupping.

I want to do the right things but seriously its so hard when all you hear is cursing and envy from the person you live with , you see your life in a circle of failures while others who are more fortunate than your while they never thank Allah for whatever they get in life .. I know people who not even pray Jummah and yet their lives are full of success and everything is fine while here I am struggling in the most basic stuff of life ..

I know people who did Zina , get blow jobs from girls in my uni , I protected myself from doing it, i had chances but i literally said no and walk away, i could have taken drugs or alcohol but i did safe my self from all that because i know that all of it is wrong .. than why Allah is making it personal with me ? I haven't commit Shirk ,Zina or eat Money of Orphans .. than why !! ?

I know right, my Phuppies are, their sisters are enjoying in America and Canada but if one of us even mention going their they lose their marbles .. They can do whatever they want but if we do it , than we forget our Auqaat Wah wah ..

trust I am not good at doing things .. if you know someone I can communicate and him is in Karachi than it would be helpful ..
Shall i tell you a Hadith ?

Allah will send 70000 people to Jannah without any question, Sahabas asked Prophet SA, Who are those that Do not enter into this category, Prophet SA very specifically said, People who get their Ruqya done by others if they themselves are capable enough and yet rely on others.

If you don’t want to change yourself, How will you get changed by others ?

Yaad rakho, Ye jo log aise Kaam karte hain, They also have limits, The Good jinns they have, We term them “Muaqils”, These Jinns do help us if someone is going through a bad jinn issue, Muaqils go and talk to those jinns and convince them to let go or maybe they bring their leader to the evil jinn if it is very powerful, As the world of Jinns also have politics just like Humans. All of them, They respect Hazrat Sulaiman AS, And this is how they communicate with each others, Referencing Hazrat Sulaiman AS sometimes.

So, Let’s say, Someone stole something of yours, At the moment of stealing, There are jinns also present in that area, If one sends his Muaqil to that areA, The jinn asks other jinns closeby for so and so and the item and what happened, And this is how some people extract info or even physical items since Jinns are capable enough of teleporting things within a second regardless of size and weight.

So you have to understand, Defeat the bad by doing Good, Not by asking others to help. I presume you might be frequently reminded of this jinns and amal and aunty by maybe your mom as well, Let me give you an advice that I use as well, Don’t indulge in such talks with ladies of house, Ladies are usually too much into these talks that they over exaggerate things. So Just distance from talks related to aunty, Forget that she is in the world, Busy yourself into other activities.

Ab masla ye hai ke bhabi bhi saat samandar paar hain, Tumhara mood isliye ziada off rehta hai, Uske ilawa apni diet par focus do bhai, Kamzori jism ke liye achi cheez nai hai.

Jaldi so aur jaldi utho.

You have no idea How I dealt with the problems of Jinns (never had in me but around me) and How I am stronger than ever after bringing myself closer to Allah.

Remember, Allah has made us the best of His Creations, Jinns can just piss off...

Ooe, Gali mein na nikal ye, Phir koi pyara sa bhai bike par ajaega apse cheenne ke liye

Hello brother, what phone your phupho use? I am asking because There is a possibility of spying

Also, You need some Mental therapist for some time to express your feelings and thoughts and to get healed, Contact Jaibi, he is a psychologist.

Back
Top Bottom