What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

There is no one who can WIN over Allah.

You need to fight this...If Allah was not helping you, you wouldn't have had reached here....As you yourself said that many people committed suicide for far less shit show.

You are survivior and you'll defeat this....Allah is supreme and He has made you TOUGH NUT.

You won't lost...No way.

Life is not just about surviving, its about living its experiences , able to do things for your loved ones, and if someone is constantly using evil means to hold you down , and you do extra to succeed yet you see yourself failing in everything than it is a shit show you cant get rid off ..

Honestly right now she is winning in whatever evil she is doing , over the Power of Allah her evil is transcending .

Just for the sake of it ..

I have no job right and my wife is in America , I stay up all night long from 11 pm to 8 am in the morning i am either playing games and talking to my wife, I sit on my pc and on my left there is a window that open to the stairs that lead to Roof, no way there is someone messing with me or us at that time , we live in a neighborhood where all families are old and very close , no way any of their kids can or will do such things ..

how can anyone explain broken eggs , right on my door step , or burned papers right at door step in a bundle ? how come even the wind or air did not scattered it all around the place ? when paper burn it becomes light ash which is easily lifted and moved by wind, how come it stayed all night right at our door step when you smell something burning but can't find the source of it .

@Starlord
Just for sake of it as you said it.

you never know how clever are prankers or any paid devil pranker.

just change your routine for couple of days.

poo smell without any poo : stink bomb do the job

ashes : there is a strong possibility that papers are burnt elsewhere then wet with a little bit water and then ashes are thrown at your doorstep : smell is here and small wind won’t move the ashes. It’s a possibility. I’m not saying it is reality. But could be.

broken eggs : not hard - broke them in your kitchen keep eggshells and throw all eggs them silently wherever you want and put the eggshells on floor. Nobody will know who did that unless you are taken red handed.

if course all this is possible by someone who know exactly your and your family routine and your close neighbors routine.

some robbers attacked few houses near my own house... they spend several days of surveillance and then tagged specific houses they identified.

not hard.

Last edited:
Go to a reliable Aaleem not some BaBa G.
If possible move out to new home until the situation is sorted out. And about the visa situation if it's written for your to be their in US Inshallah you will be their oneday

Note family problems in almost every house exists and the cause of it is mostly women be it mother's sister's wife OR MOTHER IN LAWS

Seriously yaar, I have wrote multiple times .. I can not leave this freaking house, because of the reason i mentioned again and again .. Secondly As i said, I have no knowledge of any aalim because all of our local Gali wale babay has come to my house already, secondly if i try to contact any of it, they will tell my father who will eventually tell my aunt hence she knows what we are up to ..

Get on your janamaz and ask Allah swt for help. At night time read two rakat and read dua istikhara to ask Allah swt to make the situation best for you.

Sometimes in salat, do long sajda and face Allah swt directly and ask whatever you desire.

Allah swt will show you the best way to proceed, and remove obstacles from your path.

This is the secret of success in dunya and akhirat. Even if you do not achieve your desire of moving to the US, etc., there may be Allah swt hikmah in all things. Embrace Him fully.

Tried everything .. but constantly failed to change my life an inch .

every imam and aalim close to our house proximity has visited our house and got rather different stories and answers from them, some did their things to break the magic and some says your house is home to a family of Jinn who wants y'all gone, but we can not because we are not financially strong to leave and my father wont leave because of her sisters .

Bro pray surah Baqarah in the house, there is no need to call any Imams most don't have
a clue about magic and jinns. All Amils are either fake or magicins, do not wear any tawez
around your neck and don't keep any tawez in the house.

the Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: “For everything there is a pinnacle, and the pinnacle of the Quran is Soorah Al-Baqarah; if anyone recites it in his house during the day, no devil will come near his house for three days; and if anyone recites it in his house during the night no devil will enter his house for three nights.

Remember shaitan and jinn is the same thing, when you pray surah baqarah in the house they
won't come near your house for 3 days. Try to pray it every other day to keep your house protected.

Honestly right now she is winning in whatever evil she is doing , over the Power of Allah her evil is transcending .

To increase the power of your dua and namaz, increase your ibadat and hassanat. Allah swt answers all dua, sometime you don't see it.

Seriously yaar, I have wrote multiple times .. I can not leave this freaking house, because of the reason i mentioned again and again .. Secondly As i said, I have no knowledge of any aalim because all of our local Gali wale babay has come to my house already, secondly if i try to contact any of it, they will tell my father who will eventually tell my aunt hence she knows what we are up to ..

Try Tanzeem here, maybe they can help you. Check the addresses to see which one is convenient.

https://tanzeem.org/contact-us/

I don't believe in everything stated in this thread but many things in life occur out of our control. We always look for reasons and often (notably in south asia) try to blame black magic and similar dark arts for anything negative.

But to the OP, Starlord, I hope you find peace and solace in whatever path you take and hopefully it will bring you happiness in life. Happiness has no age limit and can find you anytime.

Bro you don't need to leave your house, even if you do the problem will follow
you. What you need to do is pray namaz in the house and quran, especially
surah baqarah every 3 days.

Do you know ayat al kursi by heart? You should pray this morning and evening,
along with the 3 kuls.

Life is not just about surviving, its about living its experiences , able to do things for your loved ones, and if someone is constantly using evil means to hold you down , and you do extra to succeed yet you see yourself failing in everything than it is a shit show you cant get rid off ..

If you think her power (with the satan help) is so overwhelming, it means you still dont believe that Allah is the Greatest and The Most Powerful. This wrong belief will effect your spiritual negatively and it is also a big sin. And what ever your past mistake is, dont ever think that Allah will not forgive you.

If you are failed in something, please dont connect it with the black magic that you think your aunt is doing. Most probably it is your own fault and if you cannot acknowledge your own fault, you cannot improve your condition.

Tumhein kuch samjhaya tha mein NE pechle pages mein, Samajh jao to tumhara faida,

I am well aware of these arts, Related to jinns. So take my advice please. Agar phir bhi hal na ho maslay then I can further help you with a contact but i don’t want that to happen as that person never takes money and us genuine but he wants to stay low from these issues as his personal life becomes affected.

The world of jinns is very strangely amazing, so much good and bad can be done but much comes under shirk.

You know bro that part of having dirty amal on someone is to keep them away from Allah ? cause the person knows that despite their evil only Allah has the power to overcome it, hence making people docile in a way that they become farther and farther from Allah ? I tried offering Prayers but i get panic attacks during Prayers, I tried reciting Quran but failed to continue , my mother and sister do it often but even their faith shaken over time by saying things like when will all this test from Allah over ?

for me I was once in a place where I literally rejected the existence of Allah even used Abusive words for Allah ( Nauzubillah ) our of my sheer stress , I am at least in a better place to renew my faith but trust me a lot of people are saying do this and that but we are doing all that in one way of other for years.. we are living in this house for over 30+ years now ..
You will get panic attacks, but no power on earth and in heavens can stop you from offering prayers... If Allah had given any creation that power, that creation would have stopped Muslims from praying long back.

Just pray Fardh for now.. make Jamaat even if the other person is your wife standing behind you. Recite few verses of Quran if you can't recite Surah Baqarah all at once daily.. Start with 4 Quls... whenever you get a chance, multiple times a day. Keep yourself clean.. always in wudu state..

Slowly and gradually, you will start having panic attacks if you don't pray.. or recite Quran.. Know that your situation has started getting better from that point onwards.

The solution to your problem is very simple, but it's only you who can solve it. If you go for a Ruqya, your problem will be solved for the time being.. but what if your foes repeat? You don't have time to take corrective measures all the time. The best strategy is preventive..

That's why I said earlier, you will have to do it for many many years.. the people will keep attacking you.. you must have adequate shields to protect you.

First thing first... Salat.. salaat salaat.. without Salaat, it will not be possible for you to get closer to Allah..

Last edited:
@Starlord You said earlier that you're taking anti depressants and you've mentioned suicide too. You have said your siblings talk about it too.

Normal healthy people don't talk like that - ill people do. Make sure your siblings are getting psychiatric help too.

You need to break the cycle of dispair.

1. Do the prayers, ask your family to do that too. Pray together if you can. Whenever you complete a recitation of the Quran do a hatham in your house. Hatham is about dua, not food. Completely suspending yourself into the will of Allah will give you comfort and hope. If you have Netflix watch Yunus Emre - it will explain a lot.

2. Go to sleep at night, be productive during the day.

3. You need to make money. Do you have anything you enjoy doing? Can you cook? Can you paint? Do you have any qualifications? Give yourself a purpose between 9-5.

Suggest your siblings do the same. Routine and structure will help ease your mental woes.

for me I was once in a place where I literally rejected the existence of Allah even used Abusive words for Allah ( Nauzubillah ) our of my sheer stress , I am at least in a better place to renew my faith but trust me a lot of people are saying do this and that but we are doing all that in one way of other for years.. we are living in this house for over 30+ years now ..
You never know that your current condition is due to what you have done.

Repent.. and believe that Allah is the most merciful..

Repent when you are alone.. weep like a child... cry as much as you can.. talk to Allah... Tell Him what have you done that you are ashamed of.. Know that He will be listening in shaa Allah.. and He will be pardoning you... Don't doubt his mercy..

Last edited:
@Starlord recite ayat ul karima whenever you can. Know that nothing in this world is stronger than the will of man.

Sorry went to do yard work to face my demons my neighbor and cleaned my yard the idiot threw wood Chunks on my yard instead of keeping these and throwing them away since it was his bird brain idea to make the fence higher to 7 feet for no apparent reason

Facts of life
  • There is no such thing as Magic
  • May be there are entities or phoopies sure possible based on youtube and I myself saw a entity in hospital, appear on multiple floors to me while I was bringing my car down and she was on foot with dog, but this thread is not about me

But your , lack of initiative , has nothing to do with Magic , if you are trying to do something and failing it is not Magic , it is just you have not planned properly

• "To fail is the first step towards eventual Success" - AzadPakistan2009

1. Your Visa is a political red tape has nothing to do with you
  2. You say your Phoopies don't like you as people grow , certain relations become less important it is phases of life
  3. Try "SMALL GOALS" instead of big ones

Example of Small Goals:

1- Today I will spend 1 hour to read about interesting subject

2- Today I will go to bazaar and treat myself to something I like to eat

3- Today I will go to Sea Side and spend 8 am to 10 am watching the waves

4- Today I will go donate 100 Rupee to my favorite Charity

5- Today I will call my best friend , and talk to them about having a Lunch or Dinner

6 - Today I will clean my stuff , room or home

7- Today I will paint a wall in my home

8- Today I will fix the broken door in my home will install it 100% myself

9- In Seven Days of week every day 1 hour I improve my knowledge

10 - Today I will go buy a pair of walking shoes , my favorite ones - simple goal

11 - I will walk 1 mile every day

Then say the magic word

"I am glad for this wonderful day I accomplished what I wanted to do "

Allah has granted me health
Allah has granted me physical strength
Allah has granted me sight and vision to see the colors around me
Allah has given me ability to taste

I suggest you read this Surah "Ar Rehman with it's meaning in Urdu" and then you will understand I hope how much blessed you are

fabi-ayyi-alai-rabbikuma-tukazziban.jpg

This Surah if you really understand it's meaning really shows who is in control and you will never fear any magician or conjurer

When you go outside ... in day time , look at the sky above you , the beautiful calming blue and the clouds which drift so endlessly. You are blessed and fortunate to experience these daily. You have to do nothing to Enjoy this free bounty by your Allah

:coffee:

When the night comes , step outside and look at the moon and understand it is created by Allah so that you would have comfortable light to guide you in the darkness of night
a mild source of light to help to ease to sleep , it helps control the water tides in sea which keeps the affairs of planet in check.

Compare yourself to person who can't see
Compare yourself to person with no hearing ability
Compare yourself to person who has no home
Compare yourself to a person who is orphan
Compare yourself to a person you can't taste
Compare yourself to a person who is unfortunately without a country
Compare yourself to a person who has no Iman or has never heard the Azaan
Compare yourself to a person who goes to India Defense forum vs Pakistan Defense forum you are blessed to be here getting this top notch advice​

U control your destiny not Magic or Magicians

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom