What's new

My Question? Pakistan's response to any Indian adventure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasr many problems one solution. From threat of Indian surgical strikes to Mars Orbiter Mission, Nasr is Pakistan's solution.

Humour Intended. :enjoy:

You should heed the age old advice, "it is better to remain silent and appear a fool- than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Last edited:
You should heed the age old advice, it is better to remain silent and appear a fool. Than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I would take it as a ignorance & arrogance of a newbie, should have read the post throughly till the last couple of words. :hitwall:
I guess The above advice is more applicable to you. Heres an Eye opener for you-

Pakistani media making fun of India's Mars Mission.....

Note: I wont derail the thread much further. Appologies to MODs.

I would take it as a ignorance & arrogance of a newbie, should have read the post throughly till the last couple of words. :hitwall:
I guess The above advice is more applicable to you. Heres an Eye opener for you-

Pakistani media making fun of India's Mars Mission.....

Note: I wont derail the thread much further. Appologies to MODs.

To be fair, wasn't even funny lad. You ought to work on your humour, no wonder you're single and struggling to mingle.

To be fair, wasn't even funny lad. You ought to work on your humour, no wonder you're single and struggling to mingle.

Stay on topic. Its not my fault if you cant get the humour behind the post. Assuming too much about me will not do any good to you.
Okey I will explain logic behind my post, assuming that you are newbie, not some1 recently got banned for his retarded comments.
Nasr or " The Hatf IX ("Vengeance IX")" is a short range balastic missile system that can be used as as an techtical nuke delivery platform which has been developed to negate Indias convetional superiority ( assuming ) & cold start doctrain by targetting IAs offensive formations. From that perspective Nasr is Pakistan's answer to any Indian adventure.
About the MOM part, I guess I posted the link. So from next time study & gain knowledge about the subject before you come out all guns blazing only to make yourself looking like an Idiot. Thank You. :coffee:

Stay on topic. Its not my fault if you cant get the humour behind the post. Assuming too much about me will not do any good to you.
Okey I will explain logic behind my post, assuming that you are newbie, not some1 recently got banned for his retarded comments.
Nasr or " The Hatf IX ("Vengeance IX")" is a short range balastic missile system that can be used as as an techtical nuke delivery platform which has been developed to negate Indias convetional superiority ( assuming ) & cold start doctrain by targetting IAs offensive formations. From that perspective Nasr is Pakistan's answer to any Indian adventure.
About the MOM part, I guess I posted the link. So from next time study & gain knowledge about the subject before you come out all guns blazing only to make yourself looking like an Idiot. Thank You. :coffee:

You are wasting your time on a retard whose name is F hindus and Sikhs. .I am sure he meant F pakistani hindus and Sikhs..because they are doing that too well.

As for op..why not first wait for our response to your terrorist attack before you plan a counter attack..?.

So you type out an ungrammatical- rant and brand me as the idiot?

You are wasting your time on a retard whose name is F hindus and Sikhs. .I am sure he meant F pakistani hindus and Sikhs..because they are doing that too well.

As for op..why not first wait for our response to your terrorist attack before you plan a counter attack..?.

Who urinated in your lentil soup today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom