What's new

My Prediction: UK will fall before 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made you conclude that?

2012 seems to be very interesting.

Britain falling apart.
China Invading India.
Pakistan Capturing Mumbai and renaming it Muslimabad.

On the top of all GB having his first baby.

Not to mention 2012 - Official Movie Site

I am sure I will surive to see all this.

GB

Well well... we have a Nostradamus amongst ourselves.

England still has excellent law and order along with an impeccable justice system for ITS citizens.(not students from countries with terrorism rampant on their soil).
As long as the citizens of a country have access to justice.. IT WILL NOT FALL.
Pakistan has much greater chances of falling.. as you say.
Pray our justice system starts working, or you will soon need a passport to visit another province.

2012 seems to be very interesting.

Britain falling apart.
China Invading India.
Pakistan Capturing Mumbai and renaming it Muslimabad.

On the top of all GB having his first baby.

Not to mention 2012 - Official Movie Site

I am sure I will surive to see all this.

GB

You calling him crazy for pridicting at the same time you go on to pridicting your self who is the looney Now!

Pakistan has no need for Mumbai We are not going to invade to capture the city thats a pridiction u can take it to the bank.

I no what he is talking about but i will stay out of this one :coffee:

....... England's bubble economy will suffer the first series (out of many) collapse ......

What is your basis for this?

Their currency is getting weaker. During the time of high unemployment, UK will end up taxing more (direct tax) and adding "inflation" tax to have an anemic growth if that!

But before UK, Ireland and Greece has to fall. UK is in a tough spot but they have a way out by printing lot of currency. Most of the UK debt is in pounds so risk is less compared to other countries I have stated.

UK can integrate into EU and get much stronger currency and slightly slower growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom