What's new

my personal 2cent views abut air raid of IAF

If PAF shot down one of ours, we would have still made a movie....and collected from Pakistani cinemas :angel:
lol. Hands up. I can't argue with that. Our baigherat people would still line up at cinema in Lahore etc and pay good money to watch SRK fcuking up Pakistan. I know this because they do this in UK.

An army without adequate aircover is a sitting duck these days. Remember the Highway of Death?
I know. But Iraq did not have nukes. The lesson of Iraq war was?

• Don't waste money on lots of fighters for airforce. They will either be shot down or get hidden under sand.
  • Don't waste to much on tanks etc as they will get mulched into scrap by airpower.
  • Develop nukes in pariticular small size tactical nukes in large numbers
  • Spend money on good quality ground to air missiles.
  • Spend money on good quality anti-tank missiles
  • Don't bother with navy as it will be sunk unless it hides in port

dear friends life is so beautiful and worth to enjoy it . luckily yesterday i have to travel for a seminar today morning when i wake up in hotel news of IAF raid was waiting . but in hassle we have breakfast in lobby and then seminar begins it was very busy day still i mange to post some posts from my mobile . evening i have return flight and then finally i back home tired . but it worth to say something . all in all this seminar saved me from hell of trolling here .:partay:

i will start from quote of my favorite philosopher LAO TZU :-)
(i am not hopeless as i have no hope from beginning - lao )

since pulwama attack a 5 years old kid know that there will be no war but india will try to do something like last time hit and run or just bomb and run . congs to them they have achieved the goal . mr modi is winner all the way and indian armed forces restored the faith of their public in them as always .there was not a plan of war from day one by india it was target even some 2 km inside paksitan and india did it

on other hand those whom said a bird can not fly on LOC are still bashing on media . DGISPR giving lame excuses .
1- they show us left hand and slap us from right hand (so they have to inform you war plan ?stupid )

2- no death or property damaged bombs fall on empty land (so anyone can bomb us on empty land and as long as no one die national sovereignty can be compromised ? stupid again mr its not about loss its they crossed border is more important )

3- we will retaliate (i still remember how you guys retaliate when indians shot down our atlantic killed 16 men or when you guys retaliate osama raid or your retaliate of many nato US attacks on pakistan )

here i another factor mighty PAF . since first drone attack in 2004 killed naik mohmmad i start losing trust on them and then day by day attack after attack they have failed and failed and failed always .next 5 years until 2010 i have lost full faith in them . i have no hope from the Pakistani forces that is why i never been angry sad dissipated or feel bad now . i am enjoying my life as always . this force it totally living in some other world . nato forces were keep killing dozens of Pakistani solders on salala for over two hours . osama raid took place some 3 hours and drones keep flying 1000s of hours but this mighty force never reacted .

another hands indians already win the situation and there is no Pakistani voice on indian media all stories are as per plan and indian media convoy the massage to indian public already no one can reverse it only if PAF shot down one of them or at least fight with them then they can save face but they lost as always .they have very good chance to hot pursuit fire some missile drop some bombs on indian side at that sortie . what they did nothing nil 0.000 . that was the time which they were chest thumping since last 15 days but its missed again as always .:wave: that sortie was worth million dollars which lost doing nothing .IF paf have dropped a single bomb last night on indian side news will be india paksitan air forces attacked each other .

last dear fan boys where was your long range AWACS last night again ? the mighty saab whom can see as soon as indian aircraft took off from base ? where was radars liek tps -77 with 350km range ?where was long range SAM batteries ? no one even dare to use SPADA CROTALE LY-80 last night all these toys are for parade . don't you guys claim PAF can shot down indian fighters inside india ? while here we see you can not shot them even if they fly inside paksitan .let me remember when last time PAF shot down an indian fighter jet ? 50 years ago ? may be

now what even if PAF try to drop some bombs or paksitan army try to fire some rockets it will not be big news it will be as always .

Pakistani forces as a whole failed again because modi goal was not was he was looking for hit and run and he did it already .while Pakistanis job was not to give him chance they failed so . other question is where was PAF on LOC while we all know LOC is hot border . it not should PAF have radar info of IAF jets coming toward Pakistan some 15 minutes before they cross border ? sure IAF did not took off from border but far behind somewhere from an air base .

and last please try to drop some pay load at Indian side of border and we will see . hit the target or not indians have guts to cross LOC while you guys can not . at least show us might as much as indians showed . or make another song on PAF flying jets dropping bombs and playing gittar in front of fighters as always .
if Pakistani forces can not defend own borders why they create such proxies ? its high time they stop creating supporting Kashmirs fight or else we will loss our little remaining pride as a nation too . we have been enough humiliated by such proxies .
now you guys will keep fighting PAF fans will keep massive threads opening and all bla bla bla nothing will come out . while i will keep enjoying it :lol:
700K IA forces have been being bogged down inside the IOK, not PA inside AJK or GB!!!! And, that too by <1K Mujahidin!!!

Cost for a single soldier in war-time = 3x Cost for a single soldier in peace-time...

Modi's re-election is re-confirmed...

And, it's not what has happened inside the IOK so far, but what'll happen....

lol. Hands up. I can't argue with that. Our baigherat people would still line up at cinema in Lahore etc and pay good money to watch SRK fcuking up Pakistan. I know this because they do this in UK.

I know. But Iraq did not have nukes. The lesson of Iraq war was?

• Don't waste money on lots of fighters for airforce. They will either be shot down or get hidden under sand.
  • Don't waste to much on tanks etc as they will get mulched into scrap by airpower.
  • Develop nukes in pariticular small size tactical nukes in large numbers
  • Spend money on good quality ground to air missiles.
  • Spend money on good quality anti-tank missiles

Let's see how well these lesson play out for Pakistan, if that is indeed their direction.

I agree with your view. If they were awake why didn't they engage them with SAMs or anything as soon as they crossed the border?

It could have been a tactical decision to not escalate what could have been a minor border crossing), but the Indians dropped thier bombs.

For the sake of argument let's believe ISPR version and it all fell on trees, they can still claim a strike and we're left with our d..k in our hands.

How do you respond now? Strike at a IAF base or army camps? The world says its an escalation - they only hit trees; so you say.
Slow and steady wins the race...

Afganistan....

So what's this I hear? The Ummah is sending million Muslim soldiers to help Bakistan? Apparently Palestinians are lining up to be the first, followed by Saudi's, followed by Emiratis !

And where are the Calipha types including trhe Bengalis on PDF ?

So what's this I hear? The Ummah is sending million Muslim soldiers to help Bakistan? Apparently Palestinians are lining up to be the first, followed by Saudi's, followed by Emiratis !

And then there was a great silence across the land ..........

[QUOTE="Imran Khan, post: 11208156, member: 6381"]Pakistani forces as a whole failed again because modi goal was not was he was looking for hit and run and he did it already .while Pakistanis job was not to give him chance they failed so . other question is where was PAF on LOC while we all know LOC is hot border . it not should PAF have radar info of IAF jets coming toward Pakistan some 15 minutes before they cross border ? sure IAF did not took off from border but far behind somewhere from an air base .[/QUOTE]
very well said bro ,,,, the lines I quoted explained it all ………….. Especially hit and run part (bold one)

Well said. Air war is the most technologically intense. India being far, far larger then Pakistan can bring in far, far greater resources and it's links with most of the worlds technological hotspots particularly Israel means it can afford the latest tech which of course means it has advantage and that advantage will increase as Pakistan can never match it , Tunder or no Thunders. However on ground man against man, infantry against infantry that disavantage reduces. That is why Pakistan simply needs to focus on nukes and the army.
I disagree. Pakistan needs also to focus on air defence and naval defence. This might not mean buying hundreds of new planes or ships but there is more to defence than just that as you have mentioned. If Pakistan can makes nukes she can make other types of stuff. The enemy if wise knows Pakistan's strengths and weaknesses and if I was Bharat I would exploit and target the weaknesses rather than go at the strengths.

And where are the Calipha types including trhe Bengalis on PDF ?
Give the poor Palestinians a break, but the Saudis et al....yeah they would not fight for Pakistan.

dear friends life is so beautiful and worth to enjoy it . luckily yesterday i have to travel for a seminar today morning when i wake up in hotel news of IAF raid was waiting . but in hassle we have breakfast in lobby and then seminar begins it was very busy day still i mange to post some posts from my mobile . evening i have return flight and then finally i back home tired . but it worth to say something . all in all this seminar saved me from hell of trolling here .:partay:

i will start from quote of my favorite philosopher LAO TZU :-)
(i am not hopeless as i have no hope from beginning - lao )

since pulwama attack a 5 years old kid know that there will be no war but india will try to do something like last time hit and run or just bomb and run . congs to them they have achieved the goal . mr modi is winner all the way and indian armed forces restored the faith of their public in them as always .there was not a plan of war from day one by india it was target even some 2 km inside paksitan and india did it

on other hand those whom said a bird can not fly on LOC are still bashing on media . DGISPR giving lame excuses .
1- they show us left hand and slap us from right hand (so they have to inform you war plan ?stupid )

2- no death or property damaged bombs fall on empty land (so anyone can bomb us on empty land and as long as no one die national sovereignty can be compromised ? stupid again mr its not about loss its they crossed border is more important )

3- we will retaliate (i still remember how you guys retaliate when indians shot down our atlantic killed 16 men or when you guys retaliate osama raid or your retaliate of many nato US attacks on pakistan )

here i another factor mighty PAF . since first drone attack in 2004 killed naik mohmmad i start losing trust on them and then day by day attack after attack they have failed and failed and failed always .next 5 years until 2010 i have lost full faith in them . i have no hope from the Pakistani forces that is why i never been angry sad dissipated or feel bad now . i am enjoying my life as always . this force it totally living in some other world . nato forces were keep killing dozens of Pakistani solders on salala for over two hours . osama raid took place some 3 hours and drones keep flying 1000s of hours but this mighty force never reacted .

another hands indians already win the situation and there is no Pakistani voice on indian media all stories are as per plan and indian media convoy the massage to indian public already no one can reverse it only if PAF shot down one of them or at least fight with them then they can save face but they lost as always .they have very good chance to hot pursuit fire some missile drop some bombs on indian side at that sortie . what they did nothing nil 0.000 . that was the time which they were chest thumping since last 15 days but its missed again as always .:wave: that sortie was worth million dollars which lost doing nothing .

last dear fan boys where was your long range AWACS last night again ? the mighty saab whom can see as soon as indian aircraft took off from base ? where was radars liek tps -77 with 350km range ?where was long range SAM batteries ? no one even dare to use SPADA CROTALE LY-80 last night all these toys are for parade . don't you guys claim PAF can shot down indian fighters inside india ? while here we see you can not shot them even if they fly inside paksitan .let me remember when last time PAF shot down an indian fighter jet ? 50 years ago ? may be

now what even if PAF try to drop some bombs or paksitan army try to fire some rockets it will not be big news it will be as always .

Pakistani forces as a whole failed again because modi goal was not was he was looking for hit and run and he did it already .while Pakistanis job was not to give him chance they failed so . other question is where was PAF on LOC while we all know LOC is hot border . it not should PAF have radar info of IAF jets coming toward Pakistan some 15 minutes before they cross border ? sure IAF did not took off from border but far behind somewhere from an air base .

and last please try to drop some pay load at Indian side of border and we will see . hit the target or not indians have guts to cross LOC while you guys can not . at least show us might as much as indians showed . or make another song on PAF flying jets dropping bombs and playing gittar in front of fighters as always .
if Pakistani forces can not defend own borders why they create such proxies ? its high time they stop creating supporting Kashmirs fight or else we will loss our little remaining pride as a nation too . we have been enough humiliated by such proxies .
now you guys will keep fighting PAF fans will keep massive threads opening and all bla bla bla nothing will come out . while i will keep enjoying it :lol:

Kudos for getting some sanity to this madness that is going on....If any one has to accept facts, then both of us has to accept ground realities...

1- Kashmir Valley is a problem...Many Indian acknowledge that...We also understand that human rights are violated....But as long as Kashmir separatism keeps on shouting Hindu Indian goes back..nothing can be done..
2- Physical boundaries of the nation is not going to change in the 21st century...We can shout as much we want, neither Balochistan is going to be separated from Pakistan, nor Tibet from China nor your Part of Kashmir from Pakistan nor Indian part of Kashmir...This is a reality...Sooner we accept it, better sense will prevail...

3- Pakistan has to understand that India is not BJP nor BJP is about India...BJP and RSS are part of ones set of thought process in India...Same like Congress and Muslim league in India too...India has also to understand, Pakistan is not all about ISI, Islamist or Zia Ul Haq...We have to understand Imran Khan's Pakistan is different than the previous one...In PDF, i have heard many times, Pakistan posters complain that BJP and Modi messed up Kashmir...Again, many sane people understand in INDIA too...We use too much of force just to control a valley in J&K...This is an absurd inhuman situation....But BJP and RSS always get away with sympathy from Indian people, because, even without BJP, Kashmir was not peaceful either...In 65 years of Non-BJP rule, Kashmir valley was shouting Indian dogs should go back...So once a nation loses a hope to assimilate a section of people, then they reach a stage where nothing worse is expected to happen...Anyway, Valley will be always be sympathetic to Pakistan....So the mindset is about forgotten about the human rights of people who think that we are dogs....

Congress and many other people try to raise the human right issue of BJP...But they do not have the guts to start because, even in their rule, Kashmir valley do not show any inclination to assimilate with India...

4- Many people in India understand that a section of people in Pakistan try to keep anti Indian sentiment high for their own personal stake....But there is a good number of people in Pakistan who like to have a normal relationship with us.....Even some section of Indian may accept the fact that it is not an impossibility where militant groups get a staging in Pakistan but they may act on their own to create bad things in India...That is where Pakistan argument comes into play that nonstate actors are responsible for terrorism in India where Pak Government is not responsible....But there is a problem with this theory...If Non-State actors are the elements which are not supported, then at least Pakistan establishment should be sympathetic to the problem that we are facing due to the nonstate actors from your country...In that case, at least, we can talk about a joint mechanism to address the issue of Nons state actors

The new India under BJP is a contradiction to our India that we have imagined for...Definitely there will be a course correction in the way politics are shaped in our country in coming decades...Both Pakistan and India has to understand the pulse of the core of the nation....I should not understand about Pakistan from the activity of LeT or JeM....Rather i see Pakistan from the lenses of Imran Khan who are really good people and sincerely trying to make a good course correction of your country in a positive way...

In the same way, Pakistan has to understand respect the pulse of India....You have to understand that India is not hell bent on trashing 2 nation theory and absorbing Pakistan to its fold...Heck no...We are a poor counrty where 40% of people are living under miserable condition....Who is in sane mind in India will think to occupy a country when we are not even ready to feed our own people....The same logic goes for Pakistan too...Are you able to provide a quality of life to the people who are currently your citizen?? So why so much of mad race to defeat a Hindu India for a cause which in obsolete in 21st century......

@Joe Shearer @Imran Khan

I am not sure how much India poster belive here....But at any day, I pay my money to express tribune and Dawn for having more authentic news that our Indian media...I strongly beleive, IAF bombing and killing 300 people is just an illusion...It is a fairy tale story that our media is saying here...

But it is also a lesson for Pakistan posters, that you should question your Army, about how come an enemey fighter came inside and put anthing within your territory and went back without any harm...This is definitely a question your civilian Gov should ask to get an answer from them..

In a nutshell, BJP'S India knows that they have not really killed any one...But it is a fairy tell for many Indian like us to imagibe that IAF will cross Pakistan boundary and bomb whatever is possible and come back without anything...

I'm sure, after today's press briefing by ISPR, all of India has become mature.
I don't expect any more misadventure from your army, starting from now.
Remember how military experts from US, Israel and UK came to advise you on how to build better bunkers in Kargil /Kashmir, yet they all failed to gauge Pakistan, otherwise they had warned you.
Now your situation is that of a man in a fix with Lion... your choices are limited to the choices of the Lion.

You are not getting point...Not reacting to IAF is not sign of maturity, rather you provided ammunition to BJP India about continued misadventure in coming months....Pulwama incident gave enough reason to go all out for Pakistan...It is like a bet for Pakistan...Pakistan military for sure will respond in military means rather they will take support of Kashmir militants to stage another strike...And this is exactly the bet Indian Gov would like Pakistan to fall into it...The more and more terrorist attach happens in Kashmir, politically, India will gather more reason to present its case as a victim of terrorism...

Back
Top Bottom