What's new

my personal 2cent views abut air raid of IAF

Im hearing we sent 2

Congrats..
no one know future but past was shameful PAF ko ghairat aati nhi dilani parti hai jesy :lol:

Thank you Pakistan Air Force. I just read the BBC news. This is exactly what we wanted. We got the fcukin Gangoo's. Pictures and all. To all Pakkistani's congratulations. And I just read that Turkey like always has come out to stand by Pakistan. Thank you Turkey. And I want to apologize to all our airmen that I was critical of since yesterday ........

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:
yeah its been some 20 years we waited we even lost hope from them finally aik din gujjer ko ghussa aaya .nation can say thank you paksitani forces please carry on

PAF
Thank you Pakistan Air Force. I just read the BBC news. This is exactly what we wanted. We got the fcukin Gangoo's. Pictures and all. To all Pakkistani's congratulations. And I just read that Turkey like always has come out to stand by Pakistan. Thank you Turkey. And I want to apologize to all our airmen that I was critical of since yesterday ........

Pakistan Zindabad. :pakistan:

No problem Bro, the Ghazi young men and women are our brothers and sisters and our sons and daughters. We can give them a bollocking from time to time. LoL.

PAF

No problem Bro, the Ghazi young men and women are our brothers and sisters and our sons and daughters. We can give them a bollocking from time to time. LoL.
Obviously living in UK BBC shadow is big here. On top of that most of the South Asia section is full of Indian origin reporters and there is clear bias. But today the BBC headlines scream simply

"Indian fighters shot down by Pakistan"

And that is it ........................

Obviously living in UK BBC shadow is big here. On top of that most of the South Asia section is full of Indian origin reporters and there is clear bias. But today the BBC headlines scream simply

"Indian fighters shot down by Pakistan"

And that is it ........................

Game, Set and Match.

Because we are not animals :unsure:
today it was first time after 1999 PAF send a massage across india . you know they were war mongering because of our soft approach . it was our fault . they even did not consider PAF as force till they got a slap . sach to ye hai sir hum khud bhi is force se thak gay thy .

today it was first time after 1999 PAF send a massage across india . you know they were war mongering because of our soft approach . it was our fault . they even did not consider PAF as force till they got a slap . sach to ye hai sir hum khud bhi is force se thak gay thy .
Honestly speaking...we played strategically with them..

You see we didnt do anything on Tuesday. We let them violate air space and in return we got a free pass to self-defence protected by international laws. Meaning we can now openly shoot their planes and claim it as self -defence and wont be mocked by international media!

The min our air space was violated we became the victims...and they became aggressors who are a threat to international peace and security!

Indian air force’s violation of the Line of Control (LoC) and breach of international law, which constituted threat to international peace and security.

This demonstrates yet another violation of international law by India, and Pakistan will respond and exercise its right to self-defence in accordance with the provisions of international law and UN Charter,

Now we can even openly complain about them because they boasted what they did meaning they REALLY did violate our rights and we dont need to prove it we just need to execute self defence - even if that means shooting down EVERY of their planes/ people/ tanks that comes even close to LOC ...in SELF DEFENCE!

Honestly speaking...we played strategically with them..

You see we didnt do anything on Tuesday. We let them violate air space and in return we got a free pass to self-defence protected by international laws. Meaning we can now openly shoot their planes and claim it as self -defence and wont be mocked by international media!

The min our air space was violated we became the victims...and they became aggressors who are a threat to international peace and security!

Now we can even openly complain about them because they boasted what they did meaning they REALLY did violate our rights and we dont need to prove it we just need to execute self defence - even if that means shooting down EVERY of their planes/ people/ tanks that comes even close to LOC ...in SELF DEFENCE!
yeah i agree with you sir . i have read some other forums they have same point of view .mostly international forums blaming india for this

yeah i agree with you sir . i have read some other forums they have same point of view .mostly international forums blaming india for this
Yes...if we had shot them on Tuesday india would have cried victim and we would have been blamed...Right now it is playing out we attacked in self defence as we had already been "attacked" on Tuesday ... :angel:

Back
Top Bottom