What's new

my personal 2cent views abut air raid of IAF

In the first few months of the war and even then it was the Panzers Divisions that did the hammer and smash. The first test of Luftwaffe was against in Battle of Brotain and it failed miserably.

The Brits had radar, unbeknownst to the Germans.

Ok. Pakistan is a lot worse in military terms but Pakistan's navy and airforce are weaker than they need to be and the army seems to fill the gaps....
Pakistan is not worse no military is good or bad it is just the equipment tactics and leadership play the major role.
I think pakistan is technologically weaker but leaders are not willing to accept it.

dear friends life is so beautiful and worth to enjoy it . luckily yesterday i have to travel for a seminar today morning when i wake up in hotel news of IAF raid was waiting . but in hassle we have breakfast in lobby and then seminar begins it was very busy day still i mange to post some posts from my mobile . evening i have return flight and then finally i back home tired . but it worth to say something . all in all this seminar saved me from hell of trolling here .:partay:

i will start from quote of my favorite philosopher LAO TZU :-)
(i am not hopeless as i have no hope from beginning - lao )

since pulwama attack a 5 years old kid know that there will be no war but india will try to do something like last time hit and run or just bomb and run . congs to them they have achieved the goal . mr modi is winner all the way and indian armed forces restored the faith of their public in them as always .there was not a plan of war from day one by india it was target even some 2 km inside paksitan and india did it

on other hand those whom said a bird can not fly on LOC are still bashing on media . DGISPR giving lame excuses .
1- they show us left hand and slap us from right hand (so they have to inform you war plan ?stupid )

2- no death or property damaged bombs fall on empty land (so anyone can bomb us on empty land and as long as no one die national sovereignty can be compromised ? stupid again mr its not about loss its they crossed border is more important )

3- we will retaliate (i still remember how you guys retaliate when indians shot down our atlantic killed 16 men or when you guys retaliate osama raid or your retaliate of many nato US attacks on pakistan )

here i another factor mighty PAF . since first drone attack in 2004 killed naik mohmmad i start losing trust on them and then day by day attack after attack they have failed and failed and failed always .next 5 years until 2010 i have lost full faith in them . i have no hope from the Pakistani forces that is why i never been angry sad dissipated or feel bad now . i am enjoying my life as always . this force it totally living in some other world . nato forces were keep killing dozens of Pakistani solders on salala for over two hours . osama raid took place some 3 hours and drones keep flying 1000s of hours but this mighty force never reacted .

another hands indians already win the situation and there is no Pakistani voice on indian media all stories are as per plan and indian media convoy the massage to indian public already no one can reverse it only if PAF shot down one of them or at least fight with them then they can save face but they lost as always .they have very good chance to hot pursuit fire some missile drop some bombs on indian side at that sortie . what they did nothing nil 0.000 . that was the time which they were chest thumping since last 15 days but its missed again as always .:wave: that sortie was worth million dollars which lost doing nothing .IF paf have dropped a single bomb last night on indian side news will be india paksitan air forces attacked each other .

last dear fan boys where was your long range AWACS last night again ? the mighty saab whom can see as soon as indian aircraft took off from base ? where was radars liek tps -77 with 350km range ?where was long range SAM batteries ? no one even dare to use SPADA CROTALE LY-80 last night all these toys are for parade . don't you guys claim PAF can shot down indian fighters inside india ? while here we see you can not shot them even if they fly inside paksitan .let me remember when last time PAF shot down an indian fighter jet ? 50 years ago ? may be

now what even if PAF try to drop some bombs or paksitan army try to fire some rockets it will not be big news it will be as always .

Pakistani forces as a whole failed again because modi goal was not was he was looking for hit and run and he did it already .while Pakistanis job was not to give him chance they failed so . other question is where was PAF on LOC while we all know LOC is hot border . it not should PAF have radar info of IAF jets coming toward Pakistan some 15 minutes before they cross border ? sure IAF did not took off from border but far behind somewhere from an air base .

and last please try to drop some pay load at Indian side of border and we will see . hit the target or not indians have guts to cross LOC while you guys can not . at least show us might as much as indians showed . or make another song on PAF flying jets dropping bombs and playing gittar in front of fighters as always .
if Pakistani forces can not defend own borders why they create such proxies ? its high time they stop creating supporting Kashmirs fight or else we will loss our little remaining pride as a nation too . we have been enough humiliated by such proxies .
now you guys will keep fighting PAF fans will keep massive threads opening and all bla bla bla nothing will come out . while i will keep enjoying it :lol:
Paf k jet b kai dafa loc cross kr k dusri side pe gye aur wapis agae

Bus abi election ki waja se Indian rae ka pahar bna rhe ha

Chlo agar is bhane bina nuksan k India ka damag thonda hojata ha to thek ha akhir unke 44 bnde MRE election k pass hub USA Afghanistan se jae ga to aur bi MRE ge abi Hime afg wale issue ko resolve krna ha nai larye purane khutm krne se phle nhi krte India yhe chata ha abi use Afghanistan USA ka sahra ha

The Brits had radar, unbeknownst to the Germans.
True. Which is function of air defence thus RAF. And radar only helped to focus the fighters. It still involved dogfights against Me-109s. It still involved shooting enough of the Germans to eventually whittle them down to size breaking the Luftwaffe's fighting ability from which it never recovered.

True. Which is function of air defence thus RAF. And radar only helped to focus the fighters. It still involved dogfights against Me-109s. It still involved shooting enough of the Germans to eventually whittle them down to size breaking the Luftwaffe's fighting ability from which it never recovered.

Surely there are lessons in all of that history for PAF today.

Can anybody tell do pakistan has any surface to air missile network any system currently operating and worth mentioning.
No manpands or vintage system because that system led to the failure of paf.

I agree with your view. If they were awake why didn't they engage them with SAMs or anything as soon as they crossed the border?

It could have been a tactical decision to not escalate what could have been a minor border crossing), but the Indians dropped thier bombs.

For the sake of argument let's believe ISPR version and it all fell on trees, they can still claim a strike and we're left with our d..k in our hands.

How do you respond now? Strike at a IAF base or army camps? The world says its an escalation - they only hit trees; so you say.

The Indians purposely didn't target Pakistani military because they didnt want to instigate war and we are now in the same position but we have no targets
This, more than anything makes me feel like a saint. And the rest of the world follows.

how they come back empty hands when inian fighter returned back ? should not they fire on them even if they were going back ?if indians don't care border then why paf did ?

It is said that two jf 17 were also shot down.

Bingo. That was the best exposition of what has happened. We know it was nothing. But it was our field. And that gives the ground for lot of Bollywood dramabazi. If PAF had just shot one aircraft or even thrown one bomb in a Indian field all this would have clamped.

But .....
If PAF shot down one of ours, we would have still made a movie....and collected from Pakistani cinemas :angel:

Is pak going to hit Indian military targets or a mountain top what r the options?

I think pakistan is technologically weaker but leaders are not willing to accept it.
Well said. Air war is the most technologically intense. India being far, far larger then Pakistan can bring in far, far greater resources and it's links with most of the worlds technological hotspots particularly Israel means it can afford the latest tech which of course means it has advantage and that advantage will increase as Pakistan can never match it , Tunder or no Thunders. However on ground man against man, infantry against infantry that disavantage reduces. That is why Pakistan simply needs to focus on nukes and the army.

Well said. Air war is the most technologically intense. India being far, far larger then Pakistan can bring in far, far greater resources and it's links with most of the worlds technological hotspots particularly Israel means it can afford the latest tech which of course means it has advantage and that advantage will increase as Pakistan can never match it , Tunder or no Thunders. However on ground man against man, infantry against infantry that disavantage reduces. That is why Pakistan simply needs to focus on nukes and the army.

An army without adequate aircover is a sitting duck these days. Remember the Highway of Death?

Back
Top Bottom