What's new

My Life in Kashmir!

This is story of every kashmiri. Beaten,tortured for unknown reasons and ofcource reason for armed struggle against india

Not surprised to see indians in the denial mode.. May Allah Almight protect you kashmiris brothers n sisters... ameen.

Kashmiri Hindu Pandits on Kashmir Issue - Bilatakalluf with Tahir Gora Ep80 - YouTube

I am not sharing this video to focus on pandits ,,Its for KASHMIRIS,,(muslims,pandits & others)

The same thing is said by Indian Muslims,Hindus,sikhs n every1 ,,May Allah Almight protect our kashmiris brothers n sisters from pakistani terrorists... ameen.

Not surprised to see indians in the denial mode.. Pay Allah Almight protect you kashmiris brothers n sisters... ameen.

Its time article-370 should be removed and let the Geelani cry like he always do.

@Op please give the link on the top from next time. If I knew it was PKKH cr@p I would have saved a couple minutes of my time :(

pandits are not even 1 % of kashmiri population so stop barking

Cant you read what I wrote . Dharmic religions constituted more than 30% of J&K population before they were massacred and thrown out by kashmiri muslims with the help of pakistani terrorists .

They will be settled back in their state and will be given due share in the J&K establishment .

So stop barking .

Back
Top Bottom