What's new

My Introduction

rightjobs

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a blogger from Islamabad, foodie at heart and writer at soul. Travelling and movies are my ultimate passions. However, career counselling and current affairs are my true forte of writing. I have been working on several projects allowing me to touch variety of subjects and explore new horizons every time through my writings. Recently I tried my skills for an online job portal on which I wrote several blogs and article on career development. Another project where I tried my luck is for web development and web designing company. Moreover to satisfy my tourist bones, I am working on a travel based website to explore new travelling destinations.

I am a blogger from Islamabad, foodie at heart and writer at soul. Travelling and movies are my ultimate passions. However, career counselling and current affairs are my true forte of writing. I have been working on several projects allowing me to touch variety of subjects and explore new horizons every time through my writings. Recently I tried my skills for an online job portal on which I wrote several blogs and article on career development. Another project where I tried my luck is for web development and web designing company. Moreover to satisfy my tourist bones, I am working on a travel based website to explore new travelling destinations.
Welcome to PDF :)

Welcome, We don't need any writers here.

Welcome, We don't need any writers here.
writers can create their need everywhere :-) . being writer i can speak my mind out and that's what am planning to do here.

What are you here for this is defence forum

writers can create their need everywhere :-) . being writer i can speak my mind out and that's what am planning to do here.

Sorry, We have enough BS writer here, don't need one more.

Anyhow, what salary are you expecting.

First thing first, beware of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom