What's new

My introduction and love for Pakistan

Chinese2333

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am a Chinese. In addition to my country, I also love Pakistan.
In China, the country, many of the forum, many Chinese people love Pakistan. Impression is very good.
Want to share with everyone here, to learn.

China is now a lot of forums, will be referred to the history of many years ago. On the United Nations, only Pakistan and Cuba
Two countries, not afraid of U.S. pressure, the full support of China. This friendship is great!

Personal impression, I feel more powerful in Pakistan. Now that a rising power! Of these, I believe that most Chinese people will
Feel happy.

All-weather friendship between China and Pakistan, also a little bit better. Hope this feeling a long time.

Let me say India:

I have no relationship between China and India too deep impression. India is to know about a few decades ago, we have China and India, there have been wars

1962 things should be. And diplomatic aspects, as well as territorial disputes.
Indians are mostly friendly, but there are some Indians to make people feel very uncomfortable.

For example: see Indians in the forum today published content, involving China, Tibet and other places, I feel very angry.
Related to territorial issues, I hope some of the Indian self-respect!

Another one, see a news today, says India can be in more than 90 hours, while over in China and Pakistan
Stan. I want to tell these warlike Indians. Your dream, or wake up.

If China and India re-occur over, the consequences can be expected as early as in India there is no chance to fight back.

These are my impressions of Pakistan and India.
Finally, I wish, long live the friendship between China and Pakistan!

GAF6U.gif

I am a Chinese. In addition to my country, I also love Pakistan.
In China, the country, many of the forum, many Chinese people love Pakistan. Impression is very good.
Want to share with everyone here, to learn.

China is now a lot of forums, will be referred to the history of many years ago. On the United Nations, only Pakistan and Cuba
Two countries, not afraid of U.S. pressure, the full support of China. This friendship is great!

Personal impression, I feel more powerful in Pakistan. Now that a rising power! Of these, I believe that most Chinese people will
Feel happy.

All-weather friendship between China and Pakistan, also a little bit better. Hope this feeling a long time.

Let me say India:

I have no relationship between China and India too deep impression. India is to know about a few decades ago, we have China and India, there have been wars

1962 things should be. And diplomatic aspects, as well as territorial disputes.
Indians are mostly friendly, but there are some Indians to make people feel very uncomfortable.

For example: see Indians in the forum today published content, involving China, Tibet and other places, I feel very angry.
Related to territorial issues, I hope some of the Indian self-respect!

Another one, see a news today, says India can be in more than 90 hours, while over in China and Pakistan
Stan. I want to tell these warlike Indians. Your dream, or wake up.

If China and India re-occur over, the consequences can be expected as early as in India there is no chance to fight back.

These are my impressions of Pakistan and India.
Finally, I wish, long live the friendship between China and Pakistan!

Very nice intro mate!!...But i was wondering..why you dont like all Indians..We are very poor people ...why you hate us?? :cheers:

Oh i meant "why doesnt he like all Indians"??

I am sure he likes Indians but Indians probably don't like him.

Anyways, many Chinese like Indians and here is a picture to prove it :

Jackie Chan and Indian Female star :
17f140c6-80f7-4e67-b86a-b1ba5e27c0d0HiRes.JPG

The problem is that you will find hawks on both sides of the divide. There are enough blabber mouths spewing crap at each other which needs to stop. However this is probably just shadow boxing keeping in mind the geopolitical realities.

Are you aware that China is India's biggest trading partner? $60 billion at present and slated to touch $100 billion by 2015! There's more than $1 trillion up for grabs for infrastructure projects in India in this decade. And Chinese companies have been given contracts worth $40 billion already for power projects!

Railways, expressways, telecom, energy are the big ticket items that Chinese firms are eying. I'm sure most of these contracts would be bagged by Chinese companies. Now, if we had hated the Chinese why would we have allowed them to even apply for these contracts? Though they were open tenders, India could have rejected China on security grounds. It didn't.

So, remember China and India are NOT enemies, but just rivals, which is natural considering that both are aiming to dethrone the established Western powers. By 2050 China and India are slated to be the No1 and 2 economic powers!

Cheers!
flag28.gif
:china:

I am sure he likes Indians but Indians probably don't like him.

Anyways, many Chinese like Indians and here is a picture to prove it :

Jackie Chan and Indian Female star :
17f140c6-80f7-4e67-b86a-b1ba5e27c0d0HiRes.JPG
i does also mean that indians like chines and ur pic proves it.(mallika sherawat with a chinese star) LOL

Back
Top Bottom