What's new

My hometown Parachinar was attacked and I'm heartbroken by your silence

The problem the Security Forces face is this area is right on the border. Most likely the bomb and materials were smuggled in, a bit at a time. The bombers were then bought in from A-Stan.

UNTIL THE BORDER IS SEALED AND MINED, FATA WILL REMAIN VULNERABLE.

There are 7-8 checkpoints from the Afghan border to Parachinar city.

A few months ago, a car filled with bombs and explosives was able to reach close to the city from Paktia, easily crossing many checkpoints. It was only when it was fired upon that the explosives in the car exploded. It was through luck that this tragedy was averted.

My point is, if suicide bombers and cars with explosives are able to get through checkpoints so easily, there is clearly something wrong, and someone complicit?

The problem the Security Forces face is this area is right on the border. Most likely the bomb and materials were smuggled in, a bit at a time. The bombers were then bought in from A-Stan.

UNTIL THE BORDER IS SEALED AND MINED, FATA WILL REMAIN VULNERABLE.
Is there some security appartus we are lacking. Shortcoming in terms of tech that bomb detonators etc go undetected? Or enemies are using very sophisticated stuff?

A few months ago, a car filled with bombs and explosives was able to reach close to the city from Paktia, easily crossing many checkpoints. It was only when it was fired upon that the explosives in the car exploded. It was through luck that this tragedy was averted.

My point is, if suicide bombers and cars with explosives are able to get through checkpoints so easily, there is clearly something wrong, and someone complicit?
Smuggle in explosives , there will always be points around the border as terrain is mountainous through which suicide bomber can slip in ,steal a locals car , fill it with explosives smuggled and stored at some known place , explode in the market.

There are bad apples everywhere, in the FC as well. I have no doubt some FC personnel were complicit, and a thorough and impartial investigation must be conducted to bring the perpetrators to justice. This attack could not have taken place without the complicity of certain FC personnel.

Sir about a day ago I saw a sectarian notice calling FC Col there as Maloon and accusing him of killing 5 Momins during Parachinar related agitation. Meanwhile u are also accusing FC. I am surprised to see this. It has been hi lighted many times by many members here that sectarian war is neither in favor of any. I raise issue of Zainbya Brigade and recruitment of Shia youth from Pakistan by Iran. Same is case with other party in Syria, even ISIS got many Pakistanis.

You cannot raise fingures on FC only as the people who know Parachinar and other Shia majority areas in Northern areas of Pakistan clearly explain that these areas are guarded by Shia men themselves. They are heavily armed and many trained by Irani instructors.

You know very well what is happening and what the hell has happened in Parachinar. It is part of sectarian war started both by Iran and KSA. If people are recruited from Parachinar or other Shia majority areas then other parties also target those areas.

In order to stabilize our country we should honestly accept things as they are and try to improve situation instead of blaming FC only when FC has hundreds of martyrs itself.

On the other hand one member raised issue about media, I can categorically say that majority of media related personalities are of Shia sect but none of them did any thing to raise the Parachinar issue.

Please be honest and give honest statements on public forum.

Sir about a day ago I saw a sectarian notice calling FC Col there as Maloon and accusing him of killing 5 Momins during Parachinar related agitation. Meanwhile u are also accusing FC. I am surprised to see this. It has been hi lighted many times by many members here that sectarian war is neither in favor of any. I raise issue of Zainbya Brigade and recruitment of Shia youth from Pakistan by Iran. Same is case with other party in Syria, even ISIS got many Pakistanis.

You cannot raise fingures on FC only as the people who know Parachinar and other Shia majority areas in Northern areas of Pakistan clearly explain that these areas are guarded by Shia men themselves. They are heavily armed and many trained by Irani instructors.

You know very well what is happening and what the hell has happened in Parachinar. It is part of sectarian war started both by Iran and KSA. If people are recruited from Parachinar or other Shia majority areas then other parties also target those areas.

In order to stabilize our country we should honestly accept things as they are and try to improve situation instead of blaming FC only when FC has hundreds of martyrs itself.

On the other hand one member raised issue about media, I can categorically say that majority of media related personalities are of Shia sect but none of them did any thing to raise the Parachinar issue.

Please be honest and give honest statements on public forum.

I don't want to repeat myself, I have repeating myself many times for different posters.

All your points have been addressed in my previous posts.

You must realize it is not feasible to stop tens of thousands of vehicles that cross the border both ways.

The problem lies with the mind-set of the society as a whole. Pakistan that I grew up in was as different from Pakistan of today that as apples are from oranges. It has to be understood that Pakistan may have been made in the name of Islam but the national flag contains a white portion; 25% of the size of the flag; representing the minorities. This means that minorities are an essential part of Pakistan as she was originally conceived.

http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/flagspec.html

Initial trouble started with the Objectives Resolution which was adopted after the Quaid has passed away. Later Maulna Maudoodi, who was against the creation of Pakistan; started the Anti-Ahmadi riots of 1954. ZA Bhutto instituted the Islamization laws but this act neither saved his gov’t nor his life. The bigot Zia, being a member of the Jamaat Islami himself, spread the poison of sectarianism. The problem got worse with the rise of Khomeini in Iran and the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Arguably some Shia are also as sectarian and as the worst of the Wahabis. However the root of the problem remains that since the advent of the Zia era, Pakistan society in general has become intolerant, ruthless and blood thirsty. This is evident from that fact that even though Salman Taseer never insulted our holy Prophet (PBUH) nor was he ever accused of blasphemy but his killer Mumtaz Qadri; who was supposed to be his guard; is considered a “Martyr” by a large section of society and people write ‘Rahmatullah alaih’ after his name as a reward for the brutal act of killing in cold blood. Are such killers our heroes now?

Shaykh-e-Karim At The Shrine Of Hazrat Mumtaz Qadri Sahib(R.A ...

I have my deepest sympathy for the victims of Parachinaar, but let us be honest what good ‘Dharna’ can do. Terrorists will strike somewhere else and some other innocent Pakistanis will die. The people killed in Quetta and in Karachi around the same time were not Shia but the lost their life all the same.

My lament is for Pakistan as a whole. I would hate to see Pakistan become a theocratic state. Instead I would like to see my country where no one is killed because of his religious belief or ethnicity and every one regardless of his social status is treated equally. Where no out & out pro extremist mullah like that of the Lal Masjid is allowed to continue spreading his extremist poison in the name of Islam and where society as a whole understands that providing help to the extremist elements (Shia or Wahhabi or Sunni) is a crime against humanity.

I sincerely hope that those who love Pakistan as much as I do would have similar desire.

My lament is for Pakistan as a whole. I would hate to see Pakistan become a theocratic state. Instead I would like to see my country where no one is killed because of his religious belief or ethnicity and every one regardless of his social status is treated equally. Where no out & out pro extremist mullah like that of the Lal Masjid is allowed to continue spreading his extremist poison in the name of Islam and where society as a whole understands that providing help to the extremist elements (Shia or Wahhabi or Sunni) is a crime against humanity.

I sincerely hope that those who love Pakistan as much as I do would have similar desire.

Pakistan was very fine until your Holy land Iran saw an Unholy revolution under Khomeini the Fascist, who not only turned his country into a religious fascist state but also exported his ideology to Pakistan and the Middle East etc.

So instead of blaming the whole world for your own mistakes and blunders, why don't you correct yourselves first?

And by the way what made you think Pakistan is turning into a theocratic state? Do we have an Ayatolla as our supreme leader who's having a puppet called the President?

And let's say majority in Pakistan decides that Pakistan is to be a theocratic state, then what are you going to do?

Iranian drones and attacks in Balochistan

Do you remember before the recent attacks in Balochistan on the security forces, there was an Iranian drone shut down by PAF.

So what was that Iranian drone doing in our air space by the way?

Looking for soft targets for the terrorists?

Sorry for being rude, but since yesterday when I came to know these Parachinaris are part of the criminal armies which are shedding blood of Syrian children, I have hated them. I haven't forgotten what they did in Aleppo.
who told you that? Umar tv of TTP?
you must be happy that they are being blown up on regular basis then.

The problem lies with the mind-set of the society as a whole. Pakistan that I grew up in was as different from Pakistan of today that as apples are from oranges. It has to be understood that Pakistan may have been made in the name of Islam but the national flag contains a white portion; 25% of the size of the flag; representing the minorities. This means that minorities are an essential part of Pakistan as she was originally conceived.

http://www.pakistani.org/pakistan/flagspec.html

Initial trouble started with the Objectives Resolution which was adopted after the Quaid has passed away. Later Maulna Maudoodi, who was against the creation of Pakistan; started the Anti-Ahmadi riots of 1954. ZA Bhutto instituted the Islamization laws but this act neither saved his gov’t nor his life. The bigot Zia, being a member of the Jamaat Islami himself, spread the poison of sectarianism. The problem got worse with the rise of Khomeini in Iran and the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan.

Arguably some Shia are also as sectarian and as the worst of the Wahabis. However the root of the problem remains that since the advent of the Zia era, Pakistan society in general has become intolerant, ruthless and blood thirsty. This is evident from that fact that even though Salman Taseer never insulted our holy Prophet (PBUH) nor was he ever accused of blasphemy but his killer Mumtaz Qadri; who was supposed to be his guard; is considered a “Martyr” by a large section of society and people write ‘Rahmatullah alaih’ after his name as a reward for the brutal act of killing in cold blood. Are such killers our heroes now?

Shaykh-e-Karim At The Shrine Of Hazrat Mumtaz Qadri Sahib(R.A ...

I have my deepest sympathy for the victims of Parachinaar, but let us be honest what good ‘Dharna’ can do. Terrorists will strike somewhere else and some other innocent Pakistanis will die. The people killed in Quetta and in Karachi around the same time were not Shia but the lost their life all the same.

Sir one guy has aggressively negated your points, I respect ur knowledge and status at this forum yet I shall beg to differ at many points.

1. Maulana Madudi was condemned by almost all sects as he was a knowledgeable person despite not having any formal education new many languages and deep insight of Islam. He is considered as deobandi by many but not accepted by them. Why ? because he dare to object many false practices of that era. Yes he was against partition but not like other Mullahs who were getting paid by British/Congress. He gave his points openly but once Pakistan made he was there as protector and guide for many. His book Khilafat aur Malukiat is crown jewl for Muslims.

2. Ahmedi's not declared only by JI or Maulana Madudi or Bhutto/Zia individually it was the combined decision of all sects of Islam. Sorry to say please do not declare Marzai's as sect of Islam. Senior Mirza was a paid Mullah who started Marzai religion under guidance of British.

3. Qadri did a wrong deed as he was there to protect Salman Taseer however he killed him due to his acts I have come to know that Police authorities now do not consider practicing Police officials for important guard duties. However on the part of Slaman Taseer not doing any blasphemy I am clearly against your view. He called blasphemy law as black law. Sworn to protect blasphemy convict Asia Bibi. He sworn to abide by laws of Pakistan but clearly defied them in this case. His pictures of openly drinking Alcohol were their, even his family was involved in Un Islamic acts openly.
I may dare to say he was unfit for his job and should have been released from his duties by Govt.

4. It is no hidden fact that parties involved in sectarian violence through out Muslim world are recruiting people from Pakistan. All parties including Iran and now different parties are targeting those areas for their own motives. Kalbhoshan has cleared many points in this regard.

5. The base of sectarian violence is not Afghan war in fact true base is Iran Iraq war, later on Lebanon also become playground for these sectarian powers.

Pakistan is such a tolerant country that even when three Muslims were burned down after Yohnabad incident even then people maintained calm. The christian man involved in that incident got refuge in USA and burned Pak flag there.

For past few days on FB you may get social experiments done by young people in Pakistan and how people come forward to protect minorities. We should not blame our own country. Few days back a young Muslim girl killed in USA by racist incident covered as road rage again another racist in UK has thrown chemical on faces of two Muslim women, what was happened when three British white men killed one Muslim man and injured many by hitting with vehicle. We are not living in perfect world whether it is UK. USA or Pakistan.
I personally do not know whether you are Shia or of any other sect or religion i.e Marzai but respect your knowledge. I personally do not like Pervaiz Hoodby or Dr Abdusallam but shall always respect their knowledge.

who told you that? Umar tv of TTP?
you must be happy that they are being blown up on regular basis then.

Sir do u deny the recruitment of Shia youth from Pakistan for Zainbya Birgade when many videos on social media are available and partially Iranians have confessed that some Pak Shias died in Syria but they were residing in Iran. On the other side few days back a news surfaced on many channels that a Shia terrorist was caught from almost Parachinar area who confessed that he took part in Syria war and got trained in Iran. Same is case with ISIS and other extremist sectarian groups. If u see footage from Syrian war you can easily differentiate between Pak/Afghan men from others on both sides.

The right to protest versus the right to paint a picture of widespread oppression is what ruins the merits of the article

What is unpleasant about stating the ground reality?

Were you pelted on your way to work because you are a Shia?
There is a need to differentiate between actions of terrorist groups and inaction of government versus attitude of the majority
one does't think rationally when emotions are running high
the sense of helplessness and powerlessness.

its about the point of view of an observer (you and I) vs. the victim/ complainant they differ of curse and "reality/ facts" are relative.

I agree one action (terrorist act) deserves more condemnation than the inaction of government and alleged lack of empathy of people who are indirectly justifying such attacks due to overt sectarian nature of if (which COAS has highlighted and warned against).

that said. let me confuse this dialogue as well as we are talking subjectively here and its not pure science. 2 incidents

APS tragedy
I recall picture of pile of lifeless school children and also recall the extracts from facebook posts by Pakistanis who were justifying those killing quoting some Islamic references & justifications. now that the pain has dulled down a bit I agree that the facebook posts were less hurtful but back then I found the same amount of anguish when I saw those posts after seeing the corpses of our kids.

the assassination of Ch Aslam in Karachi
he died in a suicide attack by terrorists

when his bloodied corpse was shown on the tv, the imam of Lal Masjid commented "that's the end of those people who fight with the soldiers of Islam"

in that incident as well the anguish and hurt felt by me was the same.

Sir do u deny the recruitment of Shia youth from Pakistan for Zainbya Birgade when many videos on social media are available and partially Iranians have confessed that some Pak Shias died in Syria but they were residing in Iran. On the other side few days back a news surfaced on many channels that a Shia terrorist was caught from almost Parachinar area who confessed that he took part in Syria war and got trained in Iran. Same is case with ISIS and other extremist sectarian groups. If u see footage from Syrian war you can easily differentiate between Pak/Afghan men from others on both sides.
meri jaan I dont deny anything. the question or response of mine is misunderstood. what does shia /sunni involvement in wars overseas has to do with accepting back to back bombing of this godforsaken town? this bombing is indiscriminate as well.
I don't see any of my brothers supporting or suggesting the idea that we must bomb Deoband and blow up Deobandi mosques because their leaders back in teh days used to call Pakistan Napakistan and Qued e Azam as Kafir e Azam?

]
بھئی میڈیا آپ کا ہے، عاصمہ شیرازی جو باقاعدہ نعرے لگاتی ہے (حسین رب کا، حسین سب کا)، نسیم زہرہ ہے، طلعت حسین ہے، زاہد حسین۔۔۔ پوری کی پوری فوج بھری ہے آپ لوگوں کی میڈیا میں۔
میڈیا کیا چیز ہے، بیوروکریسی میں بھی آپ ہی چھائے ہوئے ہیں۔
آپ تو پتہ نہیں کہاں کہاں گھسے ہوئے ہیں، ہم تو سادگی میں مارے جاتے ہیں۔
ایک زمانہ تھا قادیانی بھرے ہوئے تھے۔
ہم لوگ اکثریت میں ہونے کے باوجود اپنی کشادہ دلی کے باعث بے وقوف بنتے رہے ہیں۔
ورنہ آپ کی مقدس سرزمین ایران میں اہلسنت کو جس طرح اچھوت سمجھا جاتا ہے، وہ عالمی میڈیا کی نظروں سے پوشیدہ نہیں۔
جس طرح امریکہ ایک عیسائی اکثریت والا ملک ہے لیکن قبضہ وہاں اسرائیلیوں کا ہے، کچھ وہی حال ہمارا ہے کہ اس ملک میں اکثریت تو ہماری ہے مگر قبضہ ایران نوازوں کا ہے۔
اور ایسا ہے تو پھر ہم سے شکایت کیوں؟ ہماری افواج پر سب و شتم کیوں؟
کہیں ایسا تو نہیں کہ پاراچنار بس ایک بہانہ ہے، اور بہت ممکن کہ یہ حملہ ایرانی انقلابی گارڈز کی 'خفیہ اندرونی کارروائی' ہو۔ مقصد یہی ہو کہ پاکستان میں موجود ایرانی گماشتوں، اور فرقہ پرست تنگ نظر عناصر کے ذریعے ایرانی اور ہندوستانی مفادات کو تقویت دی جائے۔
ہمیں یہ دیکھنا چاہیئے کہ پاراچنار اور اس کے سیاق و سباق میں کئے گئے حملے کس کے حق میں جا رہے ہیں۔
بات صاف عیاں ہے کہ ان حملوں کا عسکری فائدہ سب سے پہلے ہندوستان اور پھر ایران کو ہو رہا ہے۔
وہ اس طرح کہ ایرانی اور پاکستان میں موجود ایرانی وفادار، افواج پاکستان پر جانب داری کا الزام لگا رہے ہیں۔
مطلب یہ تاثر دیا جا رہا ہے کہ فوج نے یہ حملہ خود کروایا ہے، یا پھر دہشت گردوں کو چھوٹ دی ہوئی ہے کہ شیعہ عناصر کا قتل عام کرو۔۔ ایف سی کے خلاف جو منظم سازش یہ لوگ کر رہے ہیں وہ کسی سے ڈھکی چھپی بات نہیں ہے۔
اور کچھ ہی دنوں میں آپ دیکھیں گے کہ پاکستانی میڈیا کے شیعہ اینکرز اب ایک باقاعدہ مہم چلائیں گے پاکستان کی سعودی اسلامی اتحاد میں شمولیت کے خلاف۔
ان لوگوں کی حکمت عملی یہ ہو گی کہ پاکستان کی شیعہ برادری اس اتحاد سے براہ راست متاثر ہو رہی ہے، اور اگر شیعہ برادری بغاوت پر اتر آئی، جس کی دھمکی اس فورم پر مالک اشتر نام کا ایک شدت پسند دے چکا ہے، تو پاکستان داخلی محاز پر شدید مشکلات کا شکار ہو سکتا ہے۔۔۔
تو میرے پاکستانی بھائیو، یہ ہے دشمن کی چال
وہ جو دوسرے تھریڈ میں میں نے پاراچناری، خمیںی کے ایجنٹ، عارف الحسین الحسینی کی ویڈیو شیئر کی تھی، جس میں وہ کہہ رہا تھا کہ اس کا مشن ہے شیعہ قوم کے ذریعے پاکستان کے سیاسی نظام کو کنڑول کرنا۔ تو یہ لوگ وہی کوشش کر رہے ہیں کہ پاکستان کی افواج بھی ان کے رحم و کرم پر آجائے۔ اور اگر ملک کے وسیع تر مفاد میں کوئی قدم اٹھانا ہو تو افواج پاکستان پہلے دیکھیں کہ کہیں یہ عمل ایران کے لئے نقصان دہ تو نہیں،۔۔۔
اب چاہے ایران ہندوستان کے ساتھ مل کر پاکستان کے خلاف جو چاہے کرتا پھرے، ہم نے ایرانی گماشتوں کے ہاتھوں یرغمال بن کر رہنا ہے۔

عجب پیار کی غضب کہانی

ذرا سوچئے، اگر 9/11 کے بعد، پاکستان کی عیسائی برادری جوق در جوق امریکی اتحادی افواج کےساتھ طالبان سے لڑنے اپنے جوانوں کو افغانستان بھیج رہی ہوتی، بالکل ویسے ہیں جیسے ایرانی حکومت، پارا چناری شیعوں کو عراق اور شام بھیج رہی ہے جہاں یہ سنیوں کا خون بہا رہے ہیں، تو سوچیں کیا پاکستانی عیسائی برادری طالبان کے عتاب کا شکار نہیں ہوتی؟
اور اگر پاکستانی عیسائی، امریکی افواج کے شانہ بشانہ مسلمانوں سے لڑنے عراق بھی
جاتے، تو کیا جہادی لوگ پاکستان کے عیسائیوں کو بخشتے؟
اگر میں درست بات کر رہا ہوں تو کوئی ان لوگوں سے یہ کیوں نہیں پوچھتا کہ بھائی پارا چنار کے لوگوں کو روکتے کیوں نہیں؟
تمہارے ذاکر، تمہارے ملاّ جو ہماری افواج کے خلاف مہم جوئی میں مصروف ہیں، وہ اپنے دینی بھائیوں کو اس خطرناک کھیل سے روکتے کیوں نہیں؟ کہیں ایسا تو نہیں کہ یہ خطرناک کھیل ان ملاّؤں کی مرضی سے کھیلا جا رہا ہے؟ کیوں کہ ایرانی سفارت خانے سے یہی ہدایات موصول ہوئی ہیں؟

Yeh bakwas kis nay likhi hay? Ap nay?

An Idiot like you should be banned forever. You do not know anything about Parachinar so stop spreading filth about our People.

When a city of 50,000 is cordoned off, and cut off from the rest of the country and patrolled by FC; it can assure close to 100% security.

Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore have not been in lockdown or patrolled by the FC the way Parachinar is. There are many routes that lead to these cities, which isn't the case for Parachinar.

So going by logic, there should be far fewer attacks in Parachinar as opposed to these other cities.

And going by the scale of the attacks, it is fair to say that the terrorists were able to enter Parachinar with ease, when locals aren't able to.

Another question for you: how many terrorist attacks have been foiled in Parachinar by the security forces? Maybe 1 or 2 over the years? Terrorists have had close to 100% success/strike rate in Parachinar, a town patrolled by the FC.

There are a lot of attacks foiled in Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore; despite the fact that there are more forces-per-kilometer in Parachinar than anywhere else. How does that happen?

Parachinar is right next to border, in fact it's surrounded by 3 sides by Afghanistan. To reach Lahore and other cities they have to pass many more check posts. More chances of getting caught. Despite that pretty much every provincial capital has been hit by terrorists multiple times this year. Parachinar isn't that important apart from the fact that its shia majority and ISIS are targeting them for being recruitment ground for Iran.

DDgiwY2XkAI3Nhd.jpg

DDgia4GWsAAxQPF.jpg

DDgoaMMXYAA1Gcx.jpg

DDhBa7hWAAAFW21.jpg

DDge5YfXcAAbRAS.jpg

DDfSPzHXoAApKdO.jpg

DDgzL0sWAAAGE8s.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom