What's new

My Home town....

67c70c244ffe3c92cf4c319ca4e8a616.jpg

Are these "Giant things" friendly to people?

Are these "Giant things" friendly to people?

infact in Mysore-Calicut or Ootty-Mysore Highway Passes through Bandipur or Mudumale Forests(and National parks) where Elephants are aplenty.These Elephants are accustomed with Vehicles.But ,Single Man or even a two wheeler(Motorcycle) attracts Elephants wrath and they usually crush Humans like they do with Coconuts(youtube can show you) .:wave: Elephants(Domesticated ,these are so common in Kerala) during "Mast" Kills People and Destroy anything come in between.
Check thiese Videos:smokin::

Last edited by a moderator:
infact in Mysore-Calicut or Ootty-Mysore Highway Passes through Bandipur or Mudumale Forests(and National parks) where Elephants are aplenty.These Elephants are accustomed with Vehicles.But ,Single Man or even a two wheeler(Motorcycle) attracts Elephants wrath and they usually crush Humans like they do with Coconuts(youtube can show you) .:wave: Elephants(Domesticated ,these are so common in Kerala) during "Mast" Kills People and Destroy anything come in between.
Check thiese Videos:smokin::
they usually crush Humans like they do with Coconuts
hahhhahahahhahahahhaha:rofl:

You are very funny, anyway, we must be carefull!

they usually crush Humans like they do with Coconuts
hahhhahahahhahahahhaha:rofl:

You are very funny, anyway, we must be carefull!

Well, experienced drivers try some survival tactics when confronted by an angry elephant..the thing is, you are gone if you freak out...here is a kickass video from Vayanadu,Kerala ...

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

gorgeous!!!!. keep posting more , friend,

Pic1
--------------
What are they doing on those "Giant babies"? a contest,a ceremony or something?

Pic2
--------------

Is this elephant tamed ? I am just worrying about the man right beside it ? look at its's teeth , sharp! aren't they ?

Is it a legal that one pulls elephants'teeth out ? and what do people do with those giant teeth? making chopsticks or souvenir or something ??

Last edited:
Well, experienced drivers try some survival tactics when confronted by an angry elephant.the thing is, you are gone if you freak out...here is a kickass video from Vayanadu,Kerala ...

:cheers:

I saw your head portrait. The combination between avatar and MR. bean. hahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahahha:rofl:

Cannot see the show,but thank you ,friend,

I saw a show on Discovery channel that a couple attacked by an elephant in india , the wife was killed, but his husband was survived by local people.

the husband always felt very sad when he talked about the story everytime. That is why I raised the question like that!

gorgeous!!!!. keep posting more , friend,

Pic1
--------------
What are they doing on those "Giant babies"? a contest,a ceremony or something?

Pic2
--------------

Is this elephant tamed ? I am just worrying about the man right beside it ? look at its's teeth , sharp! aren't they ?

Is it a legal that one pulls elephants'teeth out ? and what do people do with those giant teeth? making chopsticks or souvenir or something ??

pic-1--yes..It is a ceremony in Kerala temples..

pic-2...The elephant is well trained & friendly. Trained elephants are very friendly to humans if not provoked .

If you pull out the teeth, the elephant may die - It is not allowed & it is a criminal offense. But they cut the edge of the teeth to keep it short.

Here is some photos from my hometown, Alappuzha,Kerala :)

b72dfe6583cc55e1dd3b27b8b5993c0c.jpg

968139c5ec87ff114eee5ce5a6d26a05.jpg

3fbde14bfce8754046d533cbc2c9b6cc.jpg

99930c718ad42b128af9f7e14c6d30b1.jpg

2002032602001301.jpg

Attachments

• 3fbde14bfce8754046d533cbc2c9b6cc.jpg
    3fbde14bfce8754046d533cbc2c9b6cc.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 99930c718ad42b128af9f7e14c6d30b1.jpg
    99930c718ad42b128af9f7e14c6d30b1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 26