What's new

My five step plan to defeat Corona virus in Pakistan

1) Speed up production of indigenous testing kits and ventilators.
2)Start testing people from home to home ASAP.
3) Separate the infected from the community.
4)Increase treatment measures and equipments.
5)Keep sanitizing the whole country ,roads,public places etc
You think that plan is feasible for a country like pakistan??

Great plan. All Pakistani cities needs to start sanitising, cleaning, disinfecting, best opportunity to clean cities.

Pakistan has started building up its masks, disinfecting clothes,and equipment.

What Pakistan is lacking, WHO wants TEST, TEST & TEST, Which Pakistani government and local provinces are not doing.

We are gonna have about 1 lakh testing kits by 5 April

Bhai ghareeb logo ka masla hai. Har kisi ke paas itne dino ka rashan nahi hota
This is a matter for provincial governments to solve.

One easy solution I have is to implement strict enforcement of Law over these public places such as Hypermarts or local stores, These LE people are supposed to maintain the distance as well as promote safety checks such as gloves most importantly and then masks.
For this, curfew won’t be required at all, just the normal lock down

Great plan. All Pakistani cities needs to start sanitising, cleaning, disinfecting, best opportunity to clean cities.

Pakistan has started building up its masks, disinfecting clothes,and equipment.

What Pakistan is lacking, WHO wants TEST, TEST & TEST, Which Pakistani government and local provinces are not doing.
Sanitization is nothing but a self satisfaction measure which has but little practical effect to prevent the spread of virus.

Mosques are not being attended. People are praying inside homes in Karachi. Even jummah was not offered in congregation. Except maybe 0.001% mosque, every mosque was closed for Jummaj prayer
Well that is good news. And I don't have a problem with any religion, Islam, Hinduism, Christianiy, Judaism, Sikhism or even Athiesm. Whatever is your 'ism' is that is cool. I do however have issues with people using religion like a tool or beating stick against others. When you die or I die we/you are not going to have to account for my sins or anybody else's. So insteaed judging others look at yourself. Don't worry about others.

Agree with everything except for this. I think people should be allowed to quarantine at home and only the most critical ones should be taken to a hospital with proper medical facilities such as a ventilator, and not to a make shift quarantine facility where they will most probably not get the care they need. Home quarantine is what they are doing all over the word. I know it's not perfect but think about how exactly will you separate the infected people. Will they be forcibly taken them form their homes? How good will be the quarantine facilities? Who will care for them, specially the old ones? are we sure they will get the care they need in a quarantine facility? If not, then people will just start to hide their infections so that they don't get separated from their loved ones.

If people can stay indoor for 14 days everyone, the spread of this virus will go down drastically. Then slowly start testing of selected patient to find a treatment as its going to be very difficult to find vaccine in few months.
According to WHO all such quarantine measures are imposed to slow down pressure on the health systems. They are not to relieve or disinfect a country. Only testing can identify the sick for treatment.
How about first closing down places of worship like mosques?
They are already closed.
Ae tay na langaan aaliyaan gallan nay.:lol::lol::lol:
Paa jee atleast you should not laugh in such difficult times.Just wait for few weeks your laughter will vanish in thin air. Please be serious.
You should be awarded with noble prize for having such bright brain and high I.Q since most of us can't think like you.

Thanks for helping us and humanity.
I hope this Corona virus will kill you and your types ,so pakistan becomes a better place to live.

Those who have recovered and have anti bodies , they should be returned to work

Will they be forcibly taken them form their homes? How good will be the quarantine facilities? Who will care for them, specially the old ones? are we sure they will get the care they need in a quarantine facility? If not, then people will just start to hide their infections so that they don't get separated from their loved ones.
Yes forcibly using force of law like China did or Russia is going to do.Thats why strong democracies are failed to deal with such epidemics.
Once tested they cannot hide infections because it's beyond their control.

1) Speed up production of indigenous testing kits and ventilators.
2)Start testing people from home to home ASAP.
4)Increase treatment measures and equipments.
5)Keep sanitizing the whole country ,roads,public places etc
You think that plan is feasible for a country like pakistan??
Nothing is impossible can be done

so pakistan becomes a better place to live.
I have concluded the single most significant cause for the malaise in Pakistan is down to use of religion in public space. It is like a heavy weight around the neck of the country. No country has advanced whilst trapped in religious quagmire. No country.

Instead of giving priority and focus on secular subjects like science, maths, electronics, chemists etc and producing manpower that makes planes, helicopters, tanks, cars, rockets, computers etc Pakistan is a country trapped in culture where mullahs hold sway over huge numbers and where ostentatious piety mixed with scoring religious credentials is the thing.

Go to South Korea. They were slightly behind Pakistan in 1965. See where they are.

You are right. I have deleted my post.
And specially people of your age should be the last ones to laugh these days :)
You fall in that five percent bracket.

Sanitization is nothing but a self satisfaction measure which has but little practical effect to prevent the spread of virus.
People like you helped Corona virus compound in Italy.
Sanitizer is not at all self satisfaction measure it actually kills viruses and protect your hands for two hours. Hence also stop the spread of virus .

And specially people of your age should be the last ones to laugh these days :)
You fall in that five percent bracket.

People like you helped Corona virus compound in Italy.
Sanitizer is not at all self satisfaction measure it actually kills viruses and protect your hands for two hours. Hence also stop the spread of virus .
Hey hey,

Slow down there...

There is a difference between Hand sanitizer and Streets sanitization.

Know this, I was just not supporting street sanitization drives as to be something really useful.

Reason being that streets are mostly exposed to humans indirectly via shoes. The real need for sanitization is at door handles, Public support handles, Doors, Chair, Slips and etc.

Plus, if the street sanitization sprays are meant for air, Since there is a lockdown and that CoVid-19 Virus and viruses in general don’t survive for more than three to four hours in air, This drive of street sanitization is also meaningless.

Hope you understand my point

I have concluded the single most significant cause for the malaise in Pakistan is down to use of religion in public space. It is like a heavy weight around the neck of the country. No country has advanced whilst trapped in religious quagmire. No country.

Instead of giving priority and focus on secular subjects like science, maths, electronics, chemists etc and producing manpower that makes planes, helicopters, tanks, cars, rockets, computers etc Pakistan is a country trapped in culture where mullahs hold sway over huge numbers and where ostentatious piety mixed with scoring religious credentials is the thing.

Go to South Korea. They were slightly behind Pakistan in 1965. See where they are.
Nothing to disagree here except for maybe your classification of subjects bro.

These subjects, I wouldn’t call them “Secular Subjects”, it sounds as if the knowledge of the world is over shadowed by Religion and that it has been classified as Secular subject to bring it to shine while it isn’t the case.

Plus, I don’t believe that the problem is with the Religion, This is where people make mistakes especially in Pakistan, You are an old man with a Lifetime of experience, You should be knowing that better.

The environment of Pakistan isn’t religious at all, It is a hybrid of local traditions, Customs and culture with some elements of Islam which people like upon need and dispose when they don’t like them. So we are living in a hybrid world where religion is not to blame but ourselves and our Shitty mutated culture.

Religion itself is a beauty, You must dig deep into it. It actually promotes Worldly education and promotes Science and moving ahead, Don’t forget the advances of Islam in Science pre Mongol invasion as well as Spain

You are an old man with a Lifetime of experience, You should be knowing that better.
It is because I am old [I have had a lifetime to criticaly analyse this] that I have concluded that it is not religion per se but the use of religion in the public that is a problem. If I focus my faith on myself and improve as a human being religious has great rewards. If I use religion to peddle my politics then it will have disasterous consequences. This is exactly what has happened in Pakistan. Faith is too precious, too pristine to be soiled by politics.

Back
Top Bottom