What's new

MY FATHER WAS A TERRORIST

They have everything to do with "ordinary Muslims". These terrorists (like ordinary Muslims) are a product of the same society. We can't completely exonerate ourselves from these horrible crimes that these people are committing.

If you go by actions of early Muslims, then your definition is wrong. Muslims attacked countries for territory and to spread the word of Islam. No one was attacking them :)
Today Muslims are not what they were in the past. and the bottom-line is no Muslim have the courage to bomb a Mosque. These Terrorists war is against Muslims and Islam. Look what is happening in Iraq,Syria and Libya ,look what this ISIS is doing killing more Muslims.Suicide is Haram but these Morons do Suicide bombing. ISIS Leader is a Jew who was trained in Israel these are all the Evidence that this is a Great Game been played against the Muslims. There is also a Positive coming out of this ISIS problem as Iran,Saudi Arabia,Turkey,Syria,Libya and Iraq have become one against this common Enemy. As Israel is getting worried on this Muslim Brotherhood against ISIS.And there is alot of chance that Saudi Arabia will try to drag Pakistan to fight ISIS as they did in Yom Kippur war against Israel.When 16 Pakistani Pilots Flying Hunters and Mig-21s shot down F-4 Phantoms and Mirages of Israeli Air Force.

They have everything to do with "ordinary Muslims". These terrorists (like ordinary Muslims) are a product of the same society. We can't completely exonerate ourselves from these horrible crimes that these people are committing.

If you go by actions of early Muslims, then your definition is wrong. Muslims attacked countries for territory and to spread the word of Islam. No one was attacking them :)
"No one was attacking them" you dont know much history do you? Forgot how the Byzantine empire was slaughtering muslims?

Really good initiative. We should all support and encourage him to move forward. Shame on all those Pakistanis trying to involve the Jew in this discussion. Killing someone doesn't do anything but bring more hatred.

as usual muslims are busy looking at the jew while islam becomes true...
Today Muslims are not what they were in the past. and the bottom-line is no Muslim have the courage to bomb a Mosque. These Terrorists war is against Muslims and Islam. Look what is happening in Iraq,Syria and Libya ,look what this ISIS is doing killing more Muslims.Suicide is Haram but these Morons do Suicide bombing. ISIS Leader is a Jew who was trained in Israel these are all the Evidence that this is a Great Game been played against the Muslims. There is also a Positive coming out of this ISIS problem as Iran,Saudi Arabia,Turkey,Syria,Libya and Iraq have become one against this common Enemy. As Israel is getting worried on this Muslim Brotherhood against ISIS.And there is alot of chance that Saudi Arabia will try to drag Pakistan to fight ISIS as they did in Yom Kippur war against Israel.When 16 Pakistani Pilots Flying Hunters and Mig-21s shot down F-4 Phantoms and Mirages of Israeli Air Force.
A terrorist is killed by a terrorist. Yet here we are discussing the faith of one and ignoring the others.
It's high time that umat e Muslima applies and add other religion in the definition of terrorism as ... attacking and killing unarmed civilians Is terrorism be it in India , Israel or Amrika , Russia or timbatu

You bring politics and religion into the discussion of a man trying to bring peace and tolerance?

Really good initiative. We should all support and encourage him to move forward. Shame on all those Pakistanis trying to involve the Jew in this discussion. Killing someone doesn't do anything but bring more hatred.

You bring politics and religion into the discussion of a man trying to bring peace and tolerance?

nah...i'm just pointing out how the op is a a jew is the only thing some people can see and neglect the message. entirely.

For once we are in agreement . Look at the message not the messenger . but rather i have seen in every that that instead of logically debating @Solomon2 who is as single bit irritating as others on the forum , people will just make personal attacks without saying anything constructive .

There were over 550 jihad wars against Christian middle east, north Africa and Mediterranean erurope from 632AD to 1900AD, over 80% of them in the first 200 years.

There were over 550 jihad wars against Christian middle east, north Africa and Mediterranean erurope from 632AD to 1900AD, over 80% of them in the first 200 years.

Invasions =/= Jihad
Yes kids, this is what people actually think.

Making films aimed at the west is not going to stop a harami jihadi in Pakistan from blowing himself up. I really don't see your point. As for brining peace and tolerance between people of different religions, I have done that and continue to do so on peoples doorsteps and in the streets, not by writing books to get royalties or making films.

As for those who are accusing me being dishonest with some of my comments or derailing this thread, please have a look at this. After this, tell me why do you want me to take this article seriously. It is the same as asking me to comment on the fighting between terrorist Nusra front and terrorist ISIS. If that dudes father is a terrorist and he feels compelled to show he isn't, then I want to see the son of this rabbi write a similar book and prove to us he has not been poisoned by his terrorist rabbi father.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/jewish-defense-league

One committed murder, and the other exhorted his followers to do so. I do not make distinctions between these things, perhaps you do.
Good heavens, what if the Jews treated antisemites that way?

If that dudes father is a terrorist and he feels compelled to show he isn't, then I want to see the son of this rabbi write a similar book and prove to us he has not been poisoned by his terrorist rabbi father.
Not going to happen since Meir Kahane's son, Binyamin, was assassinated by Palestinian terrorists in 2001.

Your father is My Hero .

father must have saved innocent lifes with he's action .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom