What's new

My Encounter With PAF Airchief

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
While travelling through Doha, Qatar, it was a very pleasant surprise to see PAF Air Chief, ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan, who was on a transition flight to Pakistan after a visit to UK.
It was a God sent opportunity to meet the PAF leader personally. What a truly remarkable gentleman professional to the core. I wasn't short of inquiries and the PAF chief was kind enough to reply to my each and every query with an absolute smile and even obliged me with a selfie. Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

IMG-20190725-WA0000.jpg

wow i feel jelous ........ or envious whatever . but may be you should tell the not so classified convo i am sure everyone would love that. plz

While travelling through Doha, Qatar, it was a very pleasant surprise to see PAF Air Chief, ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan, who was on a transition flight to Pakistan after a visit to UK.
It was a God sent opportunity to meet the PAF leader personally. What a truly remarkable gentleman professional to the core. I wasn't short of inquiries and the PAF chief was kind enough to reply to my each and every query with an absolute smile and even obliged me with a selfie. Albeit i can't release all the details of our conversation as some details will be officially released in near future, however one thing is confirmed, PAF certainly bagged an Indian SU-30.

View attachment 570804

Nice windy bro , please tell us about a few goodies plz :P

Claim of SU30 kill is still doubtful.
Nooooo, it is NOT.

Aray bhai bhai why you releasing state secrets :partay:
Bas aaj mood main hon..so I thought tell everything to the forum ...no secrets anymore :lol::lol:
BTW, in Swedish these goli/toffees are called godis (read goodies)

Last edited:

View attachment 570804
What few fighters?!? Thanks to the PAF the entire Indian 3 decades of the intricate game of deception, isolation, terrorism, marginalization etc. vis-a-vis Pak have gone down the drain in 3 days!!!

02-26: despite being armed to the latest technologies the IAF failed to lob few “smart” weapons toward the civilian targets, thanks to the alertness of the PAF
02-27: the IAF received the beating of a few lifetimes in few minutes at the hands of the PAF
02-28: the IAF got so much marginalized vis-a-vis the PAF that the Hindutuva leadership wanted to go for a mass suicide, reminiscent of what the Rajput women did in some instances following the Turkic/Afgan conquests, via MAD

Last edited:

View attachment 570804
What do you ask about future plans ? Please tell.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom