What's new

My definition of secularism is simple, India first, Narendra Modi tells ove

Aryavart

Reaction score
images

For Modi's opponents Secularism means: Gandhi Family, power, loot, corruption, Muslim and SC ST appeasement for votes. Nation comes last. He is Narendra Modi, note down his name, he is going to be the leader for India in the future.
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/267997[/video]

narendra-modi-gujarat-cm.jpg

Narendra%20Modi%20(2).jpg

Narendra-Modi-Thinking3.jpg

narendra-modi5.jpg

After a signature campaign initiated by three faculty members - Toorjo Ghose, Ania Loomba and Suvir Kaul - the University of Pennsylvania withdrew its invitation to Gujarat CM Narendra Modi to address participants at this year's Wharton India Economic Forum.

'We've helped knock Modi off the pedestal' - The Times of India

That's describes the saying "Being more Romans then the Romans" - friggin idiots.

Modi ends silence on Sonia | Niti Central

The answer in a sentence is that the Nehru-Gandhi family is considered sacrosanct and any hint of criticism is treated as blasphemy. As someone who is routinely reviled for daring to question Sonia Gandhi, my sympathies lay with Modi but there is a more important point that needs to be made and this is that in a democracy no elected official has the right to be as unaccountable to the public as the Gandhi family has been.

After a signature campaign initiated by three faculty members - Toorjo Ghose, Ania Loomba and Suvir Kaul - the University of Pennsylvania withdrew its invitation to Gujarat CM Narendra Modi to address participants at this year's Wharton India Economic Forum.

'We've helped knock Modi off the pedestal' - The Times of India

That's describes the saying "Being more Romans then the Romans" - friggin idiots.
Wharton-School-regrets-confusion-over-Narendra-Modi-invite

Wharton School regrets confusion over Narendra Modi invite - The Times of India

I agree with him....Their is no religion above Nationalism...Or You can even use the word ''INDIAISM''..

Back
Top Bottom