What's new

My daugther is a great dancer - Rana Sanaullah

Ali.009

Reaction score
My daugther is a great dancer and she is the first bride to dance at her own wedding - Rana Sanaullah

The world will watch your dance on streets soon SanaUllah. You lost your power and will be hanged soon along with your party.

I dont support PMLn but we should refrain from doing personal attacks. He was only giving an interview that too in a family oriented program. We should not bring his daughter or son in to this matter. He is sacked thats good but CM punjab should either apologise or give a resignation as well, thats what I belive.

This is his personal life.... None of our business.... Her life.... Her way....
Real threat is PML N party and gullu butt mindset... Land grabbers, and their badmash killers...

Wow no wonder why pml naseebo lal is having people like him and rana mashood. Hopefully this time they won't be able to take a flight to Jeddah.

I dont support PMLn but we should refrain from doing personal attacks. He was only giving an interview that too in a family oriented program. We should not bring his daughter or son in to this matter. He is sacked thats good but CM punjab should either apologise or give a resignation as well, thats what I belive.
Not sure how many family orieted programs want to know that 1 of their minister is damn proud of the dancing ability of his daughter...Its not like she invented the atom bomb that itnay fakhr say bol raha hai?! :unsure:

not sure how many family oriented programs want to hear the death of cultural values on behalf of CM!

This is his personal life.... None of our business.... Her life.... Her way....
Real threat is PML N party and gullu butt mindset... Land grabbers, and their badmash killers...
real threat is mentality of such people...If someone can be proud of such things instead of saying my daughter did MBA or MSc in particle physics or something...

This is ridiculousness at its finest --what's next ?Have manners give respect even if you don't have any for your own families bcos rite now i see you fukers from pti attacking someone"s daughter --i tell you wht if PMLN start's to act 10% of wht you loosers are upto you a** holes will start running with your tails up n there be no place to hide for extremists shameless morons..

Last edited:
333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom