What's new

My apology

I’m assuming they will be smarter than the rest and keep their mouths shut until they’re in a position to make a difference.
I wish for that too, but counting on ENOUGH honest officers to somehow make their way through the ranks to leadership positions, and not be corrupted along the way, and then rise to make a difference is essentially playing the lottery.

I’m not saying that the above won’t happen or shouldn’t happen, but that cannot be the primary means of bringing about change. Pakistan needs a mass uprising against the status quo. A nation of 240 million should be able to have a few million on the streets across Pakistan to force the Fauji junta to back off.

Desert Fighter has been banned for instigating a toxic discussion by engaging in personal attacks using slurs and offensive language against members who were criticizing the Pakistan Army and ruling Fauji Junta.

Criticism of an institution or politician by members should not be responded to with personal attacks and slurs against said members.

Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .
Mood kharab kar dita .

Last edited:
Desert Fighter has been banned for instigating a toxic discussion by engaging in personal attacks using slurs and offensive language against members who were criticizing the Pakistan Army and ruling Fauji Junta.

Criticism of an institution or politician by members should not be responded to with personal attacks and slurs against said members.
Great decision sir, isko IK k PM banny tak ban he rakho please :lol:

Don't give up. Keep posting. Good days will come. Keep hope alive even if it is 0.1%. We have great people like Jibran Nasir fighting day & night for humanity.

Bushra bibi ko naked IK ke samny nhi la sakty isi waly abhi tak leken ik or bushra ki sex videos hain isi ke pass wo dikha rahy hoon gay ik ko ke surrender karo warna piblic ker deen gay
Anything can be believed from ISI after assasination of IRK, firing on IK, and murder of Zille Shah, but sexual abuse of women needs some corroborating evidence.
I pray and hope that isi has not done that.

I wish for that too, but counting on ENOUGH honest officers to somehow make their way through the ranks to leadership positions, and not be corrupted along the way, and then rise to make a difference is essentially playing the lottery.

I’m not saying that the above won’t happen or shouldn’t happen, but that cannot be the primary means of bringing about change. Pakistan needs a mass uprising against the status quo. A nation of 240 million should be able to have a few million on the streets across Pakistan to force the Fauji junta to back off.
Thousands came on may 9th and gestapo fixed them all.

جب تک عوام کے پیٹ پر لات نہیں پڑے گی، یہ نہیں نکلیں گے۔

Good man and poster IK. Fantastic sense of humour and comes across as fine individual with humanity and a
wry sense of humour. You make life interesting here, IK.

Keep your heads up guys, you too @AgNoStiC MuSliM - you fellas sound like some of the finest people I’ve encountered online.

Dogs here consider best friends and pork as food other wise napakfauj is worse then dogs and porks

I respect him

Warna fauji beti bhen promotion ke liye pesh ker dety hain

That's cute, considering I was replying to abusive posts, some of which are still here for you to read.

Atleast have some dignity and just say we are banning people who don't support PTI or tolerate abuse.

When you abuse maa bhen, than don't except salute and respect from others.
@WebMaster

Ik ? Awam ke sath jo zulm kiya napak fauj ne wo.IK ke peechy mat chupo or samny aoo. ISI naziyoon se aagy hai is mamly main . Kal aik clinic tor ker barbad kiya uska jawab do . Tum aget ghairat mand ho to aik bar fauj ko critisize karo tera baap colonial ho ya gerenal wo teri bhen utha leen gay .hai himmat ?

Aik ISI banta hai .
Jinko hum hero smajhty thy wo paindo BC dalal nikly. ye dekho isi waly paindo bhen chod .islamabad high court main View attachment 948553

IK to kuch kiya hi nhi jo zulm.awam.per dha diya .tera bill free hai na ? Teri gas free hai na ? Teri groucryary store se aati hai na? Lanat ho her wardi waly per

Dogs here consider best friends and pork as food other wise napakfauj is worse then dogs and porks

I respect him

Warna fauji beti bhen promotion ke liye pesh ker dety hain

That's cute, considering I was replying to abusive posts, some of which are still here for you to read.

Atleast have some dignity and just say we are banning people who don't support PTI or

Ik ? Awam ke sath jo zulm kiya napak fauj ne wo.IK ke peechy mat chupo or samny aoo. ISI naziyoon se aagy hai is mamly main . Kal aik clinic tor ker barbad kiya uska jawab do . Tum aget ghairat mand ho to aik bar fauj ko critisize karo tera baap colonial ho ya gerenal wo teri bhen utha leen gay .hai himmat ?

Aik ISI banta hai .
Jinko hum hero smajhty thy wo paindo BC dalal nikly. ye dekho isi waly paindo bhen chod .islamabad high court main View attachment 948553

IK to kuch kiya hi nhi jo zulm.awam.per dha diya .tera bill free hai na ? Teri gas free hai na ? Teri groucryary store se aati hai na? Lanat ho her wardi waly per

Btwn the chap is even praying for the break up of the country.. that's sedition.

Sorry i left without informing you guys . The reason is i do not have any emotions any relatons any feeling for anything of pakistan . You can say pakistan is dead for me and i am dead for pakistan .there is no meaning for post here anymore .best of luck guys .
Saddened by your attitude. I will never give up on Pakistan. We will save Pakistan.

Please forgive me but if you wanted to leave why come back do a "khut khut" like a cheap prostitute. Pakistan is dead for you and you are dead for Pakistan. Well good for you. I still believe in Pakistan even though I am one of those who pays taxes in millions, Allahamdulliah and gets nothing in return. I still believe in Pakistan even though I have to manage my finances with difficult and things are getting difficult day by day.

Back
Top Bottom