What's new

Muzaffarnagar: 'Love jihad', beef bogey sparked riot flames

Balance is the essence of nature - a basic of Dharma. Sukh Shanti, Shiv Shakti, Dharti Patal etc etc :D
I am openly supporting congress(to bring some balance to the discussion) .. I dont mind being called anti national.. :D

does love jihad really exist... can anybody give first or second hand account....

officially 2500+(2195 Hindu girls and 492 Christian) girls converted to Islam in my state kerala ...there are some centers specially for these type of conversion ( Over 2500 women converted to Islam in Kerala since 2006, says Oommen Chandy : South, News - India Today)

and this statement from comrade VS ( Kerala CM reignites 'love jihad' theory - Times Of India) also shows Love jihad is a reality

I am openly supporting congress(to bring some balance to the discussion) .. I dont mind being called anti national.. :D

Personally i am not for having Indian domestic political all discussions here,

Muslims of India should come together and butcher these hindutva clowns.

Partition of India is inevitable as hindus are uncivilized.

Before preaching others you must ask muslims of Pakistan to come together and stop butchering each other.

India's politician do all this for petty political gains not that country is gonna break

Chaudhry Saab, itni aukat nahi hai kisi ki. Even now, Muslims get a lot of protectin for being a vote bank , otherwise things will be far worse as they have been in the past.

yar eh koi club jihad bhi hota hai,most muslims do this club jihad a lot on saturdays,;)

[Bregs];4763003 said:
India's politician do all this for petty political gains not that country is gonna break

When you alienate a community to this extent and lead a witch hunt against them, things are bound to get out of control.

The internet hindus are foaming at the mouth.

When you alienate a community to this extent and lead a witch hunt against them, things are bound to get out of control.

The internet hindus are foaming at the mouth.

But internet fan boys of modi can't win him elections only grass root contact with voters can win you india, under his campaigning BJP has lost three states consecutively on trot

[Bregs];4763030 said:
But internet fan boys of modi can't win him elections only grass root contact with voters can win you india, under his campaigning BJP has lost three states consecutively on trot

Simply shows you are completely out of touch with the grassroots.:omghaha:

Haha, how will cuming together help? It will probably only lead to a lot many soiled feet.

You Pakistanis can say that, American drones have certainly civilized you. But I suppose, Indian Muslims still need that kind of civilizing.

Looks like you need a gang banging by Hafiz Saeed, Zaid Hamid, and Akhbar Owaisi.

Wait till summer 2014 all your he man stuff for modi will disappear

[Bregs];4761075 said:
what ever be the reason the majority of affected are hapless poor villagers Muslims and this might alienate community further, Mulayam singh govt is equally to be blamed for late response

"Whatever" is not the reason. The reason is a muslim guy Shahnawaz Qureshi sexually harassed a hindu girl and his neighbors brutally killed his two brothers who came to her aide.The reason is also the muslim gangs waylaying the hindus returning from the mahapanchayat and attacking them.

Second, who is most affected will never be known..because most government sources tell that up until saturday it was the hindus who were at the receiving end and it was only after that they started hitting back..it was the same in assam too..it was the bangladeshi immigrants who started the riots and were attacking the bodos..but the media portrayed as if the bodos were the rioting party..this stereotypical portrayal of muslims as being the perpetual victims, even in riots eagerly started and participated by them,needs to go. Just today 47 AK-47 magazines was recovered from a mosque..pray tell me how can people with such deadly arms be the "affected community" ? IMO the jihadis had it coming from them..

Back
Top Bottom