What's new

Muzaffarnagar: 'Love jihad', beef bogey sparked riot flames

population control needs to be enforced in states like UP, Bihar and scrap this medieval mohammedan law

population control needs to be enforced in states like UP, Bihar and scrap this medieval mohammedan law
These Pakistanis don't know what they are talking about. UP is infested with criminals both Hindus and Muslims indulge in the most barbaric ways in their own communities. Muslim areas specially are ungoverned by the orders of congress. Leading to proportionate amount of illegal activity going unnoticed. All is well as long as congress gets it's votes.

Yes Hindus has been breeding like rabbits, cut their tiny penis and give hindu womans dildos. Im pretty sure they will enjoy more that way.

This is a very disgusting post. But I will still respond.

Here is an excerpt from Sachar report -

The annual growth rate has averaged 2.7% over the period 1961-2001, well above
the national average of 2.1%. Hindus and Christians show marginally lower
growth, 2.0 percent, Jains even lower, 1.8 percent, and Sikhs and Buddhists,
marginally higher, 2.2 percent.

http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/sites/upload_files/moma/files/pdfs/sachar_comm.pdf

In short, muslim annual growth rate is 2.7% well above national average of 2.1% while Hindus have 2.0%.

So if you are calling Hindus rabbits, what do you think of the numbers??

Some of the posts on this thread are a good reflection of upbringing by their families.... feel sorry for these poor kids.

This is a very disgusting post. But I will still respond.

Here is an excerpt from Sachar report -

The annual growth rate has averaged 2.7% over the period 1961-2001, well above
the national average of 2.1%. Hindus and Christians show marginally lower
growth, 2.0 percent, Jains even lower, 1.8 percent, and Sikhs and Buddhists,
marginally higher, 2.2 percent.

http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/sites/upload_files/moma/files/pdfs/sachar_comm.pdf

In short, muslim annual growth rate is 2.7% well above national average of 2.1% while Hindus have 2.0%.

So if you are calling Hindus rabbits, what do you think of the numbers??

I call it hindu goverment propaganda, not only its lower but also hindus doesnt allow most muslims near their hospitals and they die off quicly then hindus on average. Also killing muslims and buring them on daily basis for simple mistakes is pretty normal, only riots get reported where dozens of muslims get killed.

Here already near 60 or more killed because some muslim guy teased hindu dalit girl. While brahmins rapes them every day and no one care. :undecided:

Also no Indian call out fellow Indians on PDF, look couple of posts above some one is thiking about mongol while forgettig what mughals did to Hindus. While my accurate posts are disgusting :undecided:

I call it hindu goverment propaganda, not only its lower but also hindus doesnt allow most muslims near their hospitals and they die off quicly then hindus on average. Also killing muslims and buring them on daily basis for simple mistakes is pretty normal, only riots get reported where dozens of muslims get killed.

Here already near 60 or more killed because some muslim guy teased hindu dalit girl. While brahmins rapes them every day and no one care. :undecided:

Yeah! Hindus dont appreciate Muslims getting too fresh with their women.

I am sorry, but I cannot take this whole 'love jihad' thing seriously. Especially when that RSS leader in UP explained in an interview what it is. Are there individual cases where this is true? Yes. But at the end of the day, a woman has the right to fall in love and marry whomever she chooses as is enshrined in the Indian constitution.

The concept of 'honor' among Muslims and and Hindus is by definition is male ego. the protection of female honor is essentially to save the male ego from hurting.

How are you going to combat it? let me guess by locking up women and restricting their freedoms. I really do feel pity for Muslim women and Hindu Women. Both lots have to contend with male ideologies that would have been easily placed in 18th century India. the same reason why female infanticide happens in India, the same reason why a 14 year old girl gets shot in the face for getting an education.

I really cannot take love jihad seriously, because it sounds like a bunch of men who are sexually frustrated and fixated on sex projecting their issues into a complex religious issue.

When I watched clips of a religious channel in the Middle East, the levels of sexual frustration was through the roof. 'love Jihad?' you guys sound like that 10 year old kid in Egypt who tried to molest another 10 year old girl because she dressed immodestly and it was his duty to teach her a lesson.

Sexual frustration + fixation with politics is a potent cocktail, especially in this part of the region

Back
Top Bottom