What's new

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk 2023 joint TAF Azerbaijani Exercises

You couldn't tell by the geographical features of the land? It's Azerbaijan.

I don't think we've had any massive exercises like this in a while,
I thought maybe it was in southeast Turkey somewhere. It's interesting seeing Azeri T-90s training with Turkish Ordu

I thought maybe it was in southeast Turkey somewhere. It's interesting seeing Azeri T-90s training with Turkish Ordu
I love the name of this exercise, obviously a celebration of 100th year of the Turkish Republic.

I'm also amazed by the scope and scale of the exercise. It is impressive to see Azerbaijani artillery, in cooperation with air assets from both contries and special forces. Mi-24 super hinds flying side by side with T129s, tanks, BMPs, special forces doing night operations. It's a huge exercise man.

I love the name of this exercise, obviously a celebration of 100th year of the Turkish Republic.

I'm also amazed by the scope and scale of the exercise. It is impressive to see Azerbaijani artillery, in cooperation with air assets from both contries and special forces. Mi-24 super hinds flying side by side with T129s, tanks, BMPs, special forces doing night operations. It's a huge exercise man.
It's this diversity in equipment that makes it interesting,meanwhile they are two brotherly countries.

8 November victory day in Azarbaijan. 2. anniversary of the historic victory.

And Joint exercises continue!

Azerbaijani commandos fast-roping down a Turkish Navy seahawk helicopter in preparpation for another exercise.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom