What's new

Must we make Iran an enemy?

Without domestic infrastructure and indigenous knowledge

Probably you did not read the post. I told middle east countries are investing heavily in education and training. They are short on skills now. This will not be the case 20-25 years later.

but I would like to disagree that they could buy of nuclear weapons off the table just like that.

I never said Arabs are going to buy them, but PRODUCE them indigenousely!

You'd know if an Iran style revolution hits that region, it is game over for many countries in the Western world.

You may be true here. But again the chance of such a revolution among Arabs is highly remote!

Money can only take you to a certain level. Nuclear fuel is something but I doubt that it has something to do with nuclear weapons.

The sincere suggestion is Don't ASSUME! When SNAKE CHARMERS like us can produce few, Arabs can also do the same! Iran is on the verge of proving many INCOMPETENCY THEORIES wrong!:toast_sign:

Until NATO has bases in middle east, their intelligence will keep an eye on such developments if at all they take place.

Remember Iran! :what:

An exemption to your country

Ours is not the only country with nukes! Pakistan Israel, North Korea are known facts as well!

middle east is a signatory to NPT. Once signed, it cannot be rejected.

Do you know NORTH KOREAN case? They were NPT signatories as well.

a nuclearised middle east also pretty much depends on everything edible and consumable equally and sometimes greater than other countries' demand for energy.

True indeed! This make them vulnerable then remeber it work both ways! If they rely on imports from other countries then they also export the stuff that make the industry of those exporter RUN! It is give and take scenario.

With alternative fuels in the near future

You and me both are not aware of TRUE future! Hold on till this happen!

Remember the oil embargo of 70s?
It hit the industrialized nations most! Read the history of that imbargo more in depth.

First Gulf War is a simple example of how one country's instability in the region can have a domino effect in the region, whether rich in oil or not.
Then you knew the OIL price hit the roof, I suppose. Who was crying WOLF? :cheesy:

Fighter

Back
Top Bottom