What's new

Muslims urged to boycott Russia, China goods on Syria veto

Original Muslims?What the hell is this about?We don't have original muslims or fake muslims.The only ones who can't be considered as muslims are those extermists who kill innocent people in suicide bombings and other acts of violence.
Considering a religion to a specific race is not something that wise people do.

And i want to say i don't see India as a threat to Muslims.Indians and Muslims have had their special relations since 1000 years ago.

Then why did you thank omar's post ?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Just about all Indian posters here are RAW operatives. You expect them to confirm this?

Go to RAWsTraffickingOfIndianChildrenDOTblogspotDOTcom if you want confirmation.

:lol: :rofl:

Referendum is the only solution . There should be a resolution passed for this which i hope no country should veto

muslims should never boycott china; russia maybe; syrian government is an anti muslim, fascist goverment....it should be dsplaced as soon as possible...

Then why did you thank omar's post ?

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I thanked the post for admitting that China and Russia are not enemies of Muslims (though they may not be real friends as everyone looks for its own interest) and i didn't mean to agree India is enemy of Muslims.

THe graphic footage flooding the web..nowadays ...really not fr the faint of heart

Petty politics has efficiently doomed all the Syrians ...
********.com - Guy still alive as half his face is blown off by Assad rocket attack (Homs,Syria) Graphic
********.com - Video from Syria: Assad Regime Kill Protesters And Terrorize City (Warning Graphic)

just glimpse of the carnage ... WARNING*highly graphic*

It doesn't matter, we will support Assad's government till the end.

The US troops have killed far more people in Afghanistan and Iraq, and i don't see these nations protest at all.

I don't know if you knew about 9/11, countious attacks on U.S troops, cutting throats of U.S citizens....

Arabs hate U.S and Israels guts and if there is a alternative they don't buy their stuff. With this China and Russia is in their black lst too. Now Arab's black list contains U.S, Israel, Chinai Russia...

I don't know if you knew about 9/11, countious attacks on U.S troops, cutting throats of U.S citizens....

Arabs hate U.S and Israels guts and if there is a alternative they don't buy their stuff. With this China and Russia is in their black lst too. Now Arab's black list contains U.S, Israel, Chinai Russia...

o_O
No one knows about continuous attacks on US troops or cutting throats of US citizens... maybe one or two rare cases have happened (I don't know), but those weren't common phenomena.

US and Israel aren't in the Arabs' black list. Israel, maybe, but USA? No.
China and Russia act independently, not from what they read on the media. you know?

Only India, Israel, and U.S. are a threat to Muslim countries, NOT China and Russia.

You do know that Pakistan voted FOR this resolution along with India and US and the resolution was sponsored by the Arab league about 20+ Muslim majority countries and turkey.

So all of these are anti Muslim but china that doesn't even allow freedom of worship is better than them? You really need to come out of you inferiority complex. Even your current govt. Has enough self respect to stand up to China and vote for this resolution.

After watch the video of US marine soldiers rape innocent Iraqi girls, I feel disgusted and irritated. I don't wish Syria to become another Iraq.

Its not even all Arabs, its just a Jordanian cleric...the same Jordanians who waged a war against Palestinian Muslims in Jordan a few decades ago.

I think you meant to say the Pakistani general zia ul haq who waged a war against Palestinians against the king. After all it was the Pakistani brigade that was led by him that killed around 20000 palestinians and saved his monarchy.

It is only Iran still have guts and bones, other Arabian countries was dead in their ancestry spirit. It is always better to die than to live like coward. We veto the resolution just because we think it is right decision to make.

You do know that Pakistan voted FOR this resolution along with India and US and the resolution was sponsored by the Arab league about 20+ Muslim majority countries and turkey.

So all of these are anti Muslim but china that doesn't even allow freedom of worship is better than them? You really need to come out of you inferiority complex. Even your current govt. Has enough self respect to stand up to China and vote for this resolution.
No matter who support the resolution , we just veto it as long as we think it is unreasonable.

No matter who support the resolution , we just veto it as long as we think it is unreasonable.

Of course you will veto it, just like killing 20-30 million Chinese during the great leap and cultural revolution was no big deal. For the rest of us human life is precious and 6000+ killed in a single year is one of the highest death tolls in recent times

Of course you will veto it, just like killing 20-30 million Chinese during the great leap and cultural revolution was no big deal. For the rest of us human life is precious and 6000+ killed in a single year is one of the highest death tolls in recent times
It is Syria domestic problem, they should solve it by themself. 6000 thousand insurgent or civillian being killed?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Insurgent is civilian?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom