What's new

Muslims urged to boycott Russia, China goods on Syria veto

the USA and her allies are killing Muslims in other countries thousands of miles away from their territories and no one talks about boycotting them, but they talk about boycotting China and Russia for saving the poor Syrians from the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization?

Thank you China and Russia.

I hope they would have the gut to go ahead with this plan and boycott Chinese goods. It's really not a problem for China because Iran will buy Chinese goods instead. The USA must go down the toilet, and it's going down the toilet, and we'll keep pushing for that as hard as we can by helping independent countries.

As I said a while ago, whatever "neocon leanings" I had evaporated with Kosovo.

China a "liberal" and "free" country? Since you don't care much for Amrika, why are we using Amrikan copyrighted lingo like "freedom" and "liberty", whose meanings I know less and less of these days.

My "guilt complex" is over my "cognitive dissonance". It's harder and harder to reconcile things as I get older.

The freedom and liberty is not a term exclusively to the US, but all of these should be based on the condition of hungerless.

And i don't ever think the West ever has the intention to let the people from the third world to enjoy the true freedom and liberty.

This is old, USA, Europe and "Arab" countries sanctioned Syria, thinking the people of Syria will turn against their government, because of the hardships and economic crisis that will come from those sanctions, However the Syrian People survived,
Syrians Rally - YouTube

so same thing now with China and Russia, if the world boycotts them, they will only hurt themselves.

As I said a while ago, whatever "neocon leanings" I had evaporated with Kosovo.

China a "liberal" and "free" country? Since you don't care much for Amrika, why are we using Amrikan copyrighted lingo like "freedom" and "liberty", whose meanings I know less and less of these days.

My "guilt complex" is over my "cognitive dissonance". It's harder and harder to reconcile things as I get older.

'mrika has engaged in so much linguistic engineering that nothing means what it means. it is very hard to communicate with you in this awful language.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

the USA and her allies are killing Muslims in other countries thousands of miles away from their territories and no one talks about boycotting them, but they talk about boycotting China and Russia for saving the poor Syrians from the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization?

I hope they would have the gut to go ahead with this plan and boycott Chinese goods. It's really not a problem for China because Iran will buy Chinese goods instead. The USA must go down the toilet, and it's going down the toilet, and we'll keep pushing for that as hard as we can by helping independent countries.

they cannot boycott chinese goods. they will be naked, starving, and in the hot desert sun without ACs.

Our govt has verbally promised to not support Iran to go for nuclear weapons.

I think this is pretty stupid, i think it should be both verbally and intentionally to support Iran to go for nuclear weapons.

they cannot boycott chinese goods. they will be naked, starving, and in the hot desert sun without ACs.

Indeed. That's why I said if they dared to. But these fools think the USA is omnipotent and can do anything she wants, they worship the USA and they think if the USA promises to help them in that decision they'll succeed. You don't know how foolish such people are typically.

the arabs (original muslims) dont think so....i will take their word any day over recent converts...

a muslim is a muslim be it by birth or conversion both are same in Islam when Islam has made us equal & removed the barriers of ethnic,culture,linguistic,cast,creed,race, then who are you to say us converts when there are no converts in Islam once a person becomes a muslim he/she is a muslim got it, it doesn't matters what our ancestors were the point is we are muslims & that's all what really matters & we are damn proud of it we are muslims & call us muslims period.

Indeed. That's why I said if they dared to. But these fools think the USA is omnipotent and can do anything she wants, they worship the USA and they think if the USA promises to help them in that decision they'll succeed. You don't know how foolish such people are typically.

The USA has become mortal since the loss of its manufacturing power.

Even being a mortal, a suicidal USA would still be extremely dangerous for everyone around the world, thus we should be careful to deal with it.

I have a question where was the UN when Iraq, Gaza, and Afghanistan being bombed and innocent people getting killed. More then a million died in Iraq, did the UN say anything? forget the UN, did the "Arab" league condemn any of it, no, some gulf countries help the USA with their invasion, largest U.S bases are in Bahrain and Qatar. Whatever USA and Israel orders those gulf countries, they just do it, except for Syria, which is why the west want to change the government, because Syria is an obstacle for U.S to take full control of the Middle East.

Russia and China are smart enough knowing the master plan behind USA supporting those terrorists aka FSA. Plus Syria haven't revealed it's game cards yet.

islam was first revealed to arabs by an arab..and no amount of spinning or personal attack will change that fact...

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

i just hope for your sake...

listen man if don't know then keep your mouth shut, Islam is a universal religion not an ethnic or regional based one got it

I have a question where was the UN when Iraq, Gaza, and Afghanistan being bombed and innocent people getting killed. More then a million died in Iraq, did the UN say anything? forget the UN, did the "Arab" league condemn any of it, no, some gulf countries help the USA with their invasion, largest U.S bases are in Bahrain and Qatar. Whatever USA and Israel orders those gulf countries, they just do it, except for Syria, which is why the west want to change the government, because Syria is an obstacle for U.S to take fully control the Middle East.

Russia and China are smart enough knowing the master plan behind USA supporting those terrorists aka FSA. Plus Syria haven't revealed it's game cards yet.

Iran is also an excellent chess player, last year they attacked the British embassy just to drive away the attention of the West on Syria.

on topic i throughly support china & Russia the clerics in Jordan should first condemn U.S & their puppets the Arab monarchs along with king Abdullah II of Jordan before talking about China & Russia & making a complete fool out of them selfs

on topic i throughly support china & Russia the clerics in Jordan should first condemn U.S & their puppets the Arab monarchs along with king Abdullah II of Jordan before talking about China & Russia & making a complete fool out of them selfs

how can they when their pay comes from the NED budget? would you talk bad about your boss? not if you want to keep getting paid!

only the dictators and monarchs are against us, as well as paid protestors.

most arabs are pro-China, pro-Russia and want true independence.

those who don't are brainwashed.

how can they when their pay comes from the NED budget? would you talk bad about your boss? not if you want to keep getting paid!

100% agree on this spot on :tup:

Russia and China became the 15th and the 16th Province in Syria, and Syria is the 84th Federal Subject in Russia, and the 23rd Province in China. :smitten:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom