What's new

Muslims urged to boycott Russia, China goods on Syria veto

only the dictators and monarchs are against us, as well as paid protestors.

most arabs are pro-China, pro-Russia and want true independence.

those who don't are brainwashed.

I would shelve this over-the-top "red guard" shill. I am not sure how to help the Syrian "people", or whether Syrian people really needed "help" cloaked in the language of "democracy", "regime change", or "slave uprising".

It is quite likely that parts of MB are being fashioned into a tool. But there is no need for hysteria. Arabs need to chart their own destiny. It's their freedom to boycott whosoever they wish to boycott, and burn whichever flags that suit their fancy. There were days that I felt like burning PRC's colour.

To tell you the truth, I feel sorry for today's Arabs the same way I feel sorry for North Koreans and Chinese people (who were in the same predicament in a bygone era not long ago when you wouldn't dare mutter a single phrase against the CCP, yet were "empowered" to throw trash at the windows of the American Embassy). Today in the Arab world, the irony is reversed: you couldn't probably even come close to within half a mile from an American Embassy, for fear of being shot as a you-know-what or renditioned into a black hole.

Probably the map redrawing of the Middle East has started, recession or no recession. The best a country like Jordon and the "Hashemites" could hope for is not to be on the menu - at least not as the main course. So they sit at the table and serve up Asad, who happens to be at best a "bidati" sectarian, and worse an outright Kxxxx anyway.

I really think the ultimate goal is to break the Middle East into ethno-religious enclaves along the lines of former Yugoslavia. Both the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Ottoman Empire were destroyed. But the job is not yet complete until their former possessions were "exploded" into "elementary particles". Even countries like Turkey have to play ball or else. The so-called Alawites and Eastern Christians/Druze likely will get their own "state", where I am not sure - but probably don't matter.

I had read an article from, I think Daniel Pipes, that it would be ideal to have a "Hashmite" kingdom of some sort on every side of the Palestine Mandate ...

More then 65 bills and laws were passed in 6 month, plus a new Constitution coming out this month, and people will vote on it to approve it. There countries who still don't have a Constitution (Gulf countries)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Here is something your media hides from you.

Syrians Rally - YouTube

This is PSYWAR my friend, believe me the world is trying so hard to change the Syrian government since the Syria is the only Arab country which does not take orders from D.C and Tel Aviv.
The media never reported the million that went out in the streets of Syria to thank Russia and China. i will post a link when i get my 5 posts =_=' lol

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

why you people just assume im that guy who you were talking about? my friend from pakistan send me a link about this, and i decided to join this forum to show you people the truth.

Yeah, those terrorists are just a minority group who are willing to sell their country to the imperialist pigs.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

THANK YOU CHINA, THANK YOU RUSSIA.

SALUTE FROM SYRIA ALASAD.

You shouldn't thank to us, since our govt is still quite weak compared to the West.

One day it should be our govt to give a middle finger to the West and give Syria the direct support.

what a pathetic demand israel n america are killing muslims on daily basis n i never heard a word against them n to boycott their products.

Yeah, those terrorists are just a minority group who are willing to sell their country to the imperialist pigs.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

You shouldn't thank to us, since our govt is still quite weak compared to the West.

One day it should be our govt to give a middle finger to the West and give Syria the direct support.

Oh no your government held the middle finger TWICE, and it is not weak, your economy controls the world, trust me.

I would shelve this over-the-top "red guard" shill. I am not sure how to help the Syrian "people", or whether Syrian people really needed "help" cloaked in the language of "democracy", "regime change", or "slave uprising".

It is quite likely that parts of MB are being fashioned into a tool. But there is no need for hysteria. Arabs need to chart their own destiny. It's their freedom to boycott whosoever they wish to boycott, and burn whichever flags that suit their fancy. There were days that I felt like burning PRC's colour.

To tell you the truth, I feel sorry for today's Arabs the same way I feel sorry for North Koreans and Chinese people (who were in the same predicament in a bygone era not long ago when you wouldn't dare mutter a single phrase against the CCP, yet were "empowered" to throw trash at the windows of the American Embassy). Today in the Arab world, the irony is reversed: you couldn't probably even come close to within half a mile from an American Embassy, for fear of being shot as a you-know-what or renditioned into a black hole.

Probably the map redrawing of the Middle East has started, recession or no recession. The best a country like Jordon and the "Hashemites" could hope for is not to be on the menu - at least not as the main course. So they sit at the table and serve up Asad, who happens to be at best a "bidati" sectarian, and worse an outright Kxxxx anyway.

I really think the ultimate goal is to break the Middle East into ethno-religious enclaves along the lines of former Yugoslavia. Both the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Ottoman Empire were destroyed. But the job is not yet complete until their former possessions were "exploded" into "elementary particles". Even countries like Turkey have to play ball or else. The so-called Alawites and Eastern Christians/Druze likely will get their own "state", where I am not sure - but probably don't matter.

I had read an article from, I think Daniel Pipes, that it would be ideal to have a "Hashmite" kingdom of some sort on every side of the Palestine Mandate ...

you should get over your guilt complex and your neocon leanings.

this is not the time or place to talk about the CR. all trashing of US embassy occured when China was moderate and free. china today is a liberal and free country where you can do anything you want as long as you don't harm the interests of society.

i agree, they can burn whatever flag they want. the most burned flag in the world is the US one. frequency of flag burning correlates positively with national power. no one burns the flag of Zimbabwe.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Oh no your government held the middle finger TWICE, and it is not weak, your economy controls the world, trust me.

militarily we are still not strong enough to influence the middle east. we only have the power to defend ourselves. hold strong brothers.

what a pathetic demand israel n america are killing muslims on daily basis n i never heard a word against them n to boycott their products.

Thank you, where was the "Arab" league when Gaza was getting bombed?? Syria tried to intorudce a plan for the Arab nations to boycott Israel (USA) in 2008, however the the "Arabs" denied it. But it only took two weeks for the "Arab" League to sanction Syria and the Syrian people, TWO WEEKS.
Plus there used to be something called Arab League, however after Syria got out of that fake league, its now called Zionist Slaves League.

this is not the time or place to talk about the CR. all trashing of US embassy occured when China was moderate and free. china today is a liberal and free country where you can do anything you want as long as you don't harm the interests of society.

i agree, they can burn whatever flag they want. the most burned flag in the world is the US one. frequency of flag burning correlates positively with national power. no one burns the flag of Zimbabwe.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

militarily we are still not strong enough to influence the middle east. we only have the power to defend ourselves. hold strong brothers.

Our govt is still reluctant to directly confront the West right now, since militarily/technologically we are still lagging behind US about 15-20 years.

Maybe this year could be a major change as you said, we can provide Syria the weapons for free if it is necessary.

[/COLOR]

militarily we are still not strong enough to influence the middle east. we only have the power to defend ourselves. hold strong brothers.[/QUOTE]

That might be true, but all it takes is just Russia and China to be united, and trust the imperialism of the USA will end. And Iran is doing pretty good with the catch up game, it's still slow but it will get there.

Our govt is still reluctant to directly confront the West right now, since militarily/technologically we are still lagging behind US about 15-20 years.

Maybe this year could be a major change as you said, we can provide Syria the weapons for free if it is necessary.

i'm guessing here, but i think if semiconductor processes are any indicator, we're 5-8 years behind.

i think we're only 10 years behind at most, not 15-20. in many fields we are leaders.

i'm guessing here, but i think if semiconductor processes are any indicator, we're 5-8 years behind.

i think we're only 10 years behind at most, not 15-20. in many fields we are leaders.

We still lack the power projection comparing to US.

We can build an air force comparable to the USAF in the next 5 years and a comparable navy to the USN in the next 10-15 years.

However, the situation of Syria is right now in front of us, the distant water cannot destroy the fire nearby.

As I said a while ago, whatever "neocon leanings" I had evaporated with Kosovo.

China a "liberal" and "free" country? Since you don't care much for Amrika, why are we using Amrikan copyrighted lingo like "freedom" and "liberty", whose meanings I know less and less of these days.

My "guilt complex" is over my "cognitive dissonance". It's harder and harder to reconcile things as I get older.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom