What's new

Muslims too are living the American Dream

Hello! Earth to Mr.Haider. Kindly review post #47 again.

Ah yes, you edited your post after I had read your original link.

Like I said before, USA merely clarified that according to US law, any party violating sanctions on Iran would be also be subject to curbs. No problem here. Pakistan decided what to do on its own, no threats needed.

Ah yes, you edited your post after I had read your original link.

Like I said before, USA merely clarified that according to US law, any party violating sanctions on Iran would be also be subject to curbs. No problem here. Pakistan decided what to do on its own, no threats needed.
If these weren't threats then i have no idea what threats are. I'll leave it for the other members (obviously unbiased NON-US citizens) to decide.

If these weren't threats then i have no idea what threats are. I'll leave it for the other members (obviously unbiased NON-US citizens) to decide.

Let every one decide for themselves. I have absolutely no problem with that.

Yes in the mean while we can address the "American Dream" narrated in the report below which btw is from CNN.
America facing anti-Muslim bigotry - CNN.com

I'm discriminated more by Muslims than non-Muslims. Let me write a op-ed to CNN about this.

Blessed the Allah, The God of America, who has given his creation a chance to blow things up with his fully loaded M-whatever

:astagh:

Most of these days I just sit at a computer flipping through Pakistani Channels.

Well said. I'm fond of the US and the nation has many great qualities.

Well said. I'm fond of the US and the nation has many great qualities.

CIXxOq8UsAA_e_O.png

@OP,

Good for you, But we Pakistani Muslims aren't buying it. Our 60+K Pakistani muslims died due to their obsession. Millions Iraqi Muslims died and suffering due to what USA had delivered to them. They are always first to put restrictions on Pakistanis and Pakistani Muslims.

All pakistanis thinks, If you have friend like USA who need an enemy. Good, atleast now we are out of USA friendship, which cause more pain then pleasure.

What abt those innocent muslims that were picked up by cia on their psychotic terrorism suspicion and then those innocents never returned back home or if they did then mentally impaired. @CENTCOM

@OP,

Good for you, But we Pakistani Muslims aren't buying it. Our 60+K Pakistani muslims died due to their obsession. Millions Iraqi Muslims died and suffering due to what USA had delivered to them. They are always first to put restrictions on Pakistanis and Pakistani Muslims.

All pakistanis thinks, If you have friend like USA who need an enemy. Good, atleast now we are out of USA friendship, which cause more pain then pleasure.

The OP is about Muslims in USA, not in Pakistan or anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom