What's new

Muslims too are living the American Dream

We don't know. That is the beauty of the system in allowing everyone to be who they want to be, good or bad, of every shade and persuasion. It is up to him to decide.

So american system should test such ranting muslims by handing out open cans of soda and judging their reactions.

So american system should test such ranting muslims by handing out open cans of soda and judging their reactions.

There is no testing needed. It all becomes evident on its own, including lies.

The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this was..... Smart A$$.

Not sure what you meant by this. :coffee: So many meanings by these two words.

Blessed the Allah, The God of America, who has given his creation a chance to blow things up with his fully loaded M-whatever

There is no testing needed. It all becomes evident on its own, including lies.

But I can't detect lies of yours, so you should drink a opened can of beer so once intoxicated real truth comes out.

But I can't detect lies of yours, so you should drink a opened can of beer so once intoxicated real truth comes out.

You cannot detect them because I do not tell any. :D

Now, let's get back to the topic here, which is the freedoms that all faiths enjoy in USA. Really.

You cannot detect them because I do not tell any. :D

Now, let's get back to the topic here, which is the freedoms that all faiths enjoy in USA. Really.

But mormons were heavily persecuted once in the land of freedom once

But mormons were heavily persecuted once in the land of freedom once

Once slavery and segregation were practiced too, not just in USA but everywhere. Once upon a time. The system is not perfect, but one of its features is the ability to evolve with input from its citizens. You know, that old "of the people, by the people, for the people" thing. And the pursuit of happiness.

As a Muslim and working for US CENTCOM for over six years, I am always surprised when I hear people calling my country anti Muslims or Islam. In my thirty years or so in America, I have never once been discriminated upon. I feel this country values and rewards hard working and honest people without any regards to race and creed. I have seen this in private enterprises as well as government organizations. Random acts of discrimination can happen to anyone at any time; we are only human. Muslims in America started Ramadan on Thursday, June 18. We had an office lunch on the 17th and two of my departments heads came up to me to inquire if it was the first day of Ramadan or not because a day before they learnt that Wednesday could have been the first day of Ramadan. There was a sigh of relief that I could join in the office celebration. Why would they be concerned about a few Muslims fasting, but they were because they genuinely cared. This is the country where the President hosts an annual iftar dinner and invites Muslim Americans from all walks of life. President Obama hosted one yesterday. There are over 2500 Mosques in the United States where Muslims enjoy their daily prayers and their religious festivities like Ramadan and Eids. I enjoy my daily break of fast in a local mosque in Tampa where daily Ramadan traweeh is also performed. I meet with Muslim-Americans form all over the world who are free to practice their faith and believes.

I was disturbed with gruesome images and video released by ISIS of men in a cage being drowned. Islam never condones any act of brutalities like burning and drowning people alive. How can I, a practicing Muslim, not condemn these brutalities and that too in the holy month of Ramadan? I even saw news clippings that two young kids were hung upside down from a bar for half the day for eating during fasting times while the ISIS fighters are exempt from fasting. I can, without an iota of doubt, say that what ISIS is doing is not only against the norms of religion but humanity as well and it should be condemned with a very strong and clear voice.

Muslims in America enjoy freedom and liberty that our constitution offers to each and every one of us. Muslim communities thrive in most major cities. They have their mosques, schools and community centers. They enjoy their holidays with all its colors and pageantries. The American Dream is alive and you see the Muslims across America living it to the fullest.

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
www.facebook.com/centcomurdu
i know my family as well majority (probably around 90%) of pakistani families in rochester are living the america dream and we are all high middle class.

Facts? Provide the facts.Just because you have some nut jobs who's only mission is to draw cartoons to incite a violent response the entire country should be blamed? Lets take this point up. If you want to dedicate your entire post on what the fringe minority does what makes you different from CNN & FOX?
You didn't get the point did you? Even if a meager number of people are allowed to incite Islam hatred and do blasphemy to intentionally mock & hurt Muslims sentiments world wide......Then this means that the state has official policy of non-interference in these acts and therefore are considered legit.Right? Now try what i asked you to do and then get back to me because until we don't see proof to your claim it's just empty rhetoric........Do you know Ashton Kutcher? His ad was officially taken off the youtube just because he was imitating indian accent and this was tagged as "RACIST". Now i am not saying that why few hateful individuals exist or why they do, what they do. My concern is solely the official policy of the state. Which apparently in this case is Anti-Islamic.
Now as for your tirade about "putting our house in order" ---------Seriously? you have the audacity to say this to us, when you are acting as the POLICE of the world and dictating everyone, least Israel?

Shall i post links of America threatening energy deficient Pakistan to not do business with Iran?

Here's a lil act of acknowledgement of Mal-treatment that is meted out to Muslims in USA, by your own media.
America facing anti-Muslim bigotry - CNN.com

So reiterating your statement: Focus on your own problems and quit messing with the Muslim world.

Pakistan need blessing of God more than Ameerka lakin app tu shah se zyada shah k wafadar hoo

This shair for you

BknWfygCAAA-xR5.jpg
Wah wah ji Wah...:tup:

Shall i post links of America threatening energy deficient Pakistan to not do business with Iran?

Nobody threatened Pakistan. USA merely reminded Pakistan of the desirability of complying with the sanctions imposed on Iran. That is all. It was Pakistan's choice to comply or not to comply, and it chose a course of action that suited its national interests. That is how things work in international geopolitics. Any student of NDU would understand that very easily.

Nobody threatened Pakistan. USA merely reminded Pakistan of the desirability of complying with the sanctions imposed on Iran. That is all. It was Pakistan's choice to comply or not to comply, and it chose a course of action that suited its national interests. That is how things work in international geopolitics. Any student of NDU would understand that very easily.
US threatens Pakistan with sanctions over Iran gas pipeline — RT News
This is enough to be grasped by anyone with an iota of sense. I'll reserve the comments on this one.

Back
Top Bottom