What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

this guy akhilesh isn't his father. i hope there are casualties from muslim sides too..it will enable other muslims worldwide..lol...to play the victim card.

political will bob...political will. else riotings will happen more and will target other muslims in other areas of UP too who do not give two hoots to communalism.

these illiterate scumbags need to learn from bihari muslims. i repeat. they eat sleep and talk bull peacefully without violence.

BtdjfDtCIAAg1Wp.jpg

So what ?

Hinduism has countless religion if religion is something what you define.

I am not even religious man,,i tell u what people feel.
I may be an atheist but my family is not,,,so i know how things are

I am not even religious man,,i tell u what people feel.
I may be an atheist but my family is not,,,so i know how things are

Here point is not that whether you are a religious or atheist. We were discussing something else.

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi speaks out, says ‘this politics of hatred must end. I am deeply saddened to hear about the clashes in Saharanpur. Violence, divisiveness and hatred have no place in our country.’ Sari aag toh tum hi logo ney lagi hai:tup:

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi speaks out, says ‘this politics of hatred must end. I am deeply saddened to hear about the clashes in Saharanpur. Violence, divisiveness and hatred have no place in our country.’ Sari aag toh tum hi logo ney lagi hai
why not grill akhilesh like they did to modi??
ofcourse SP is the bastard child of Congress.

Back
Top Bottom