What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

People from UP down to Tamil nadu were all from one race and that was race of bhangis originated deep into south of india
this isn't a madrasa. people here learn history by paying those who have degrees in history. maybe you should go to a real college and learn the history of your on country and yourself. chances are..you are gonna find out that your family was that " bhangi" before saying "please no more..i'll say allahuakbar"..eh ?

According to Indian imagination and somewhat from their scripture, all gods (eg Ram) are white skinned. All bad dravir are Rakshaks (Ravan) and all good dravid are monkeys (Honuman Ji).

When idiots like you dnt knw about others religion they they should shut their mouth...

Bhagvan Krishna was black and that was mentioned in tharmik grunth.

lol sorry you not educated enough to know full human evaluation ....and correct history. as per Hindu mythology , Ravan was the biggest Hindu Pandit ( most intelligent & knowledge man on earth)

Moreover this threat about muslims and hatred toward other religions.

YOu must be a dravir.. :enjoy:

btw what are u doing here man??

when people like

@Psycho Pakistani
are spreading hate.

If u cannot take action,,then don't try to teach the pther party here too.
So much so for ur wise thinking:sick::tdown:

Aye! Except mentioned ones everyone else being torchbearer of love and peace is busy spreading love and much needed tranquility and peace, eh? No, you took it wrong, that was warning - don't confuse it with teaching! My job here is moderation and not the amelioration of souls.

BTW mods react to reported posts, it's not like they read each and every post and react accordingly. Report the contents you find are offending the rules of the forum and be done with it. And please don't teach administration how it should work.

Aye! Except mentioned ones everyone else being torchbearer of love and peace is busy spreading love and much needed tranquility and peace, eh? No, you took it wrong, that was warning - don't confuse it with teaching! My job here is moderation and not the amelioration of souls.

BTW mods react to reported posts, it's not like they read each and every post and react accordingly. Report the contents you find are offending the rules of the forum and be done with it. And please don't teach administration how it should work.

You can not deny that all moderates not act same for every one.

Please don't make ur bias more obvious man,,,,,,,,why are pakistani members posting foul pictures of 1984 riots??
Is any indian member posting 2002 pictures??

Thats a limit man,,,u guys are doing nothing,,its pretty clear

Their descendants in pakistan are now part of Mirasis and dom people, that is the worth of brahmins in pakistan. I rate Brahmins lower than bhangis anyway.
And for me muslim and dalit have no difference .both are most backward ,iliterate and poorest community in india(i think muslims are even worst than dalits) and pakistani muslims are not different with literacy rate 56% .

Condition of Muslims worse than Dalits, reservation crucial for progress: Majid Memon - Yahoo News India

Please don't make ur bias more often man,,,,,,,,why are pakistani members posting foul pictures of 1984 riots??
Is any indian member posting 2002 pictures??

Thats a limit man,,,u guys are doing nothing,,its pretty clear

Stop this non sense if you have problem with me or with any other mod go and open a thread in GHQ. You should be the last person to question my unbiasedness.

You can not deny that all moderates not act same for every one.

Oh i already received a negative.
psycho pakistani would probably get some positives for his inspiring posts:lol:

Oh i already received a negative.
psycho pakistani would probably get some positives for his inspiring posts:lol:

Don't play victim card here. Pscho Pakistanis is banned, if you are not colorblind you can see it yourself. For rating I have undeleted a post of the same member for you so that you see negative rating he gained, post number 529.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom