What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

Supreme Court gave 1/3rd to the Sunni Wakf Board which the Sunni Wakf board rejected as they want 100% ( in their dreams ).

The Supreme Court panel had 3 judges. 2 hindu and 1 muslim. The muslim judge conceded that Muslims had attacked and broken a hindu temple and that the land legally belongs to hindus but the muslims should not be ignored and thus gave them 1/3rd of the land it terms of outlying areas. The muslim judge gave the centre core areas to the hindu party in the case.

so muslim have 1/3rd of the land few inches away. should be enough for babri mosque with taller minar. :enjoy:

We know, your education is revolve around Bollywood. Thats why you think you are a frist world super rich country with only Rajput and fair skinned people.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: For independence you really paid heaviest price of all time .....

You used the word rape in your recent post..... Do I need to say anything else???

so muslim have 1/3rd of the land few inches away. should be enough for babri mosque with taller minar. :enjoy:

As i said no muslim with common sense will come near Ram Janamabhoomi land.

Ayodhya has 95% hindu population and tens of thousands of VHP cadre. Physical possession of the land by muslims is as likely as Bangladesh operating an F-35 squadron :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Talk with Saharanpur Gurudwara Pradhan to know the situation of Saharanpur Riots

As i said no muslim with common sense will come near Ram Janamabhoomi land.

Ayodhya has 95% hindu population and tens of thousands of VHP cadre. Physical possession of the land by muslims is as likely as Bangladesh operating an F-35 squadron :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Few pages ago Hindus were blaming Muslim not abiding by the court ruling. And now a hindu fanatics here asking the same from Hindus. India is a land of wonders... :)

We know, your education is revolve around Bollywood. Thats why you think you are a frist world super rich country with only Rajput and fair skinned people.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indian hindu rajputs look like bhangis of paksitan , don't buy their propaganda ;)

This guy was a dravidian people's god or deity, it proves that all indian hindus are originated from dravidians of tamil nadu , they somehow also look like them.

That is the complete opposite of the truth.

He was a King of Ayodhya which was in North India. Was worshipped by people in all throughout India since then till today.
More popular in North India than South India.

Few pages ago Hindus were blaming Muslim not abiding by the court ruling. And now a hindu fanatics here asking the same from Hindus. India is a land of wonders... :)

Hindus wil always abide by court ruling. Wonder why we dint build Ram Mandir on May 16th?
We are not fanatics unlike members of a more "peaceful community". :-):-)

Did you see the Mahabhart or Ramayan in indian TV. He is pure blooded pashtoon my friend. :enjoy:

Before talking about others blood you should answer this one

I really not able to understand blood running in Bangladeshi vain.

Is it Bangali or hindu or belongs to invaders like turkish, arab or from Pakistan???

Or mixture of all????

Hindus have a habbit of mocking sikhs , the internet if full of derogatory cartoons and jokes about sikhs which are surely all uploaded by hindus

SikhPark-MulliParanthe-418.jpg

naked-turban.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D281

this threat about other religion Vs Muslims .. so stick to that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom