What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

So there is an ethnic angle to this happening too. Interesting!

we should enforce a president rule in UP and kill those rioting muslims !
UP should be divide in smaller states, districts adjoining to other states in western UP should be merged into them. This will take care of the high density population of "Samarpdayi Vishesh" ie. Specific Community.

UP should be divide in smaller states, districts adjoining to other states in western UP should be merged into them. This will take care of the high density population of "Samarpdayi Vishesh" ie. Specific Community.
Haryana and Western UP should be merged. I hardly find any difference in local culture, dehati taus with their laths scare the shit out of me :confused:

Haryana and Western UP should be merged. I hardly find any difference in local culture, dehati taus with their laths scare the shit out of me :confused:
Well for one, on this side of yamuna you will find more moochs along with beards. :p:

Are you mocking us dude?

Anyway this should not happen as that would be the recipe of disaster because those taus are not secular and they talk after they slit your throat as if their family in danger.( Jaat samaj doesn't believe in gandhigiri)

Well for one, on this side of yamuna you will find more moochs along with beards. :p:
ranjeet bhaiyo kis dehaat sai ho

Are you mocking us dude?

Anyway this should not happen as that would be the recipe of disaster because those taus are not secular and they talk after they slit your throat as if their family in danger.( Jaat samaj doesn't believe in gandhigiri)

ranjeet bhaiyo kis dehaat sai ho
Hissar side ka hoon bhai. Aap kade ke ho.

one good thing that Mayawati was trying to do was dividing UP into 3 or 4 parts

There is a special Place in hell for SP Walas

UP itself is a Hell! :sarcastic:

1601009_532376943530285_7302447512990877489_n.jpg

We know who was responsible for this and it's not a secret to anyone around here. But why blame anyone when people themselves are so stupid to fall in line to attack a community.

Why Masjid speakers were used to collect people?

Why police intelligence were failed which didn't see that gathering of such large community ( they failed or knowingly turned a blind eye. )

Ask yourself why you let them use yourself in this manner ? ( for Indian muslims )

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom