What's new

Muslims, Sikhs Clash 2 killed, 6 critical in UP

I was told that most of the Pakistani immigrants in Norway are Sunnis and Ahmedis and blaming Pakistanis for bringing their sectarian dirt to their peaceful tolerant country.

yeah true.. Ahmadis are more close to Iranians here. Even their mosques are different.

Sikhs burning Muslim properties-

BteJGnfCMAA_3FV.jpg

again see the peacefull sikh with a long and sharp sord bottom right-

don't like to generalize but u know :D

You don't really know what you are talking about. But then again, you have only been here for several months, that explains a great deal.

i am so proud of indian muslims- :lol:-

Hindus and Sikhs should learn- indian Msulims are not like people of Gaza- Indian Muslims bite back-

You should actually be ashamed of yourself rather than laughing out here over deaths. What the business of these muslims to seige a gurudwara land against court orders? Inke baap ki zameen hai kya BC.

I hope these muslims will get few more virgins as incentive for killing sikhs and seiging land for purest of mosque in the month of ramzan.

And I pray for these 2 idiots on this thread as well to get extra incentive for advocating the killings.

My posts have been pictures of acts committed by members of the muslim community which some people view as religious duty and other view as highly inflammatory and downright terrible.

Your posts have been ridiculed with one liners such as "religion of peace" and general mickey taking. You have been bought in off-topic stuff that has nothing to do with incident.

Length of posts. Some people have been here a little while and received "elite" status. You're right, there are people running round with such a status and making silly posts.

Some!!:lol:

I thought it was the prerequisite for being an elite member:coffee:

Nothing to be proud of here brother. Shame is the word I would use.

If retaliation happens, many Muslims will die.

Going back to the issue of pride, how are we proud of a people who have nothing to do with us?

Retaliation won't happen, situation will be in control.

Retaliation won't happen, situation will be in control.

For now, people have long memories, and it takes just one person to get up and say the wrong thing (remind folks of this incident say a week from now) and it will be back on.

@waz is right.

And if a retaliation does occur much like last time scores of Muslims will end up dead with thousands being displaced, again.

When I talk to Europeans, I got to know new things from them. The guy was telling many areas in Oslo became no go areas for native Norwegians mostly because of Pakistani and Somali immigrants.

Why are you bringing this off-topic issue to this thread. 10% of all medical students in Oslo come from Pakistani descent and generally within the realms of Europe they have excelled very well. However move your shenanigans else well, otherwise I can go on and write a whole book on how Indians are normally viewed in Europe or Britain as a whole.

Record number of Pink Tutu's in one thread. Today was a good day :police:

RIP the dead. Idiot Mullah log cant get the law of the land. Deserve to get their arses kicked.
Sadly, that cant be done because there is already an existing communal divide which will widen due to these events. Regardless of who was guilty or not.

Another freakin fight, follow the law please, if you don't like the court ruling, then appeal against it in higher court.

Back
Top Bottom