What's new

Muslims rally for Narendra Modi in Jammu

A huge image make-over of Modi is underway.:taz:

and it has actually started to bear fruits my friends who are mostly Christians who previously despised him are now although not a big fan of him as I am but still understand he is much better choice than we have any other we have now so are gonna vote for bjp

and it has actually started to bear fruits my friends who are mostly Christians who previously despised him are now although not a big fan of him as I am but still understand he is much better choice than we have any other we have now so are gonna vote for bjp

Yeah I know...Christians, Budhist, Americans Russians and Chinese will vote for modi, Karnataka is going to give 80 seats in next lok sabha, TN will give 200 and Kerala another 200- so adding it with 900 from AP, Modi will have 1400 seats out of 550 in Lok Sabha....anything more?

EVERYONE talks about Kargil. How is this a 'masterstroke'? And did you notice? SOme 6% of total rally crowd is muslim in a muslim dominated state of J&K- they just keep spinnning this BS on and on and on.

Even 6% is huge for BJP.They are supposed to get 0 .Not to forget that every party ( NA or, PDP ) is after Muslim votes. If BJP can consolidate Jammu with some "kargil" votes, it stands to gain a lot at the expense of Congress and NA. If the people like Geelani keep taking out rallies in valley, some sects may very well turn towards BJP.

Yeah I know...Christians, Budhist, Americans Russians and Chinese will vote for modi, Karnataka is going to give 80 seats in next lok sabha, TN will give 200 and Kerala another 200- so adding it with 900 from AP, Modi will have 1400 seats out of 550 in Lok Sabha....anything more?

Hehehehe... Calm down bhai...

Even 6% is huge for BJP.They are supposed to get 0 .Not to forget that every party ( NA or, PDP ) is after Muslim votes. If BJP can consolidate Jammu with some "kargil" votes, it stands to gain a lot at the expense of Congress and NA. If the people like Geelani keep taking out rallies in valley, some sects may very well turn towards BJP.

Yes, for BJP it is huge, but then 4000 don't cut it in that state. ANyways to your point, I won't be surprised if BJP does become bigger- they've been big enough to form a coalition govt before so entirely possible.

Hehehehe... Calm down bhai...

It's just that I keep hearing these ENDLESS predictions, gets on my nerves :)

2 Lakh people, 10,000 Muslims – 4,000 from Kashmir valley: Lalkar of Modi in Jammu

With thousands of people pouring into Jammu to listen to BJP Prime Ministerial candidate NarendraModi, who is scheduled to deliver his first ever speech in the state, the city is in a state of lockdown

* Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leaders Rajnath Singh and Arun Jaitley are expected to accompany him at Jammu.

* Jammu and Kashmir (J & K) police and Central Reserve Paramilitary Forces have set up barricades on all roads leading to the venue. Moreover, party banners and flags have been put up on the residential homes and shops.

Called as 'Lalkar', the rally in Jammu is being considered to be a step taken by the BJP to upsurge support of Muslims.

* More than 2 lakh people, 10,000 of them Muslims – 4,000 from the Kashmir valley -- backed by the vibrant social media campaign, will be rolling-out the red carpet for the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi amid tight security in Jammu on Sunday.

* For the first time 4,000 Muslims from the Kashmir valley would be joining Modi’s rally in Jammu. Led bySofi Yousuf BJP’s Muslim face and provincial president, the Kashmiris would be leaving for the venue in a procession on Saturday, a day ahead of the Lalkar rally. “Our 4,000 strong contingent will include somemoulanas as well. The way Kashmiri Muslims are expressing desire to listen to Modi is a manifestation of new thinking among people. I am getting calls from people seeking passes which shows Modi’s popularity”, Sofi told dna.

Muslims living in upper reaches and far-flung areas of Jammu region too are arriving in the temple city on Saturday. BJP has booked all dharmashals, lodges and inns in Jammu city to lodge around 10,000 people from these areas. “More than 10,000 people from upper reaches of Rajouri, Poonch, Gool, Doda and other areas will reach Jammu on Saturday. Of whom 5,000 would be Muslims. We have made all arrangements for their boarding and lodging in Jammu,” said Vibodh Gupta, BJP state vice president.

Gupta noted that arrangements have been finalised for the rally to be held at MA Stadium Jammu. “Youth in Jammu and Kashmir wants change. Particularly Muslim youth pin hope on Modi who is dynamic leader and solve all problems,” he said.

* People are heading towards the rally venue on foot said Yasir, adding that hundreds of others, traveling from distant parts of the state had reached the venue last evening and slept inside the stadium to ensure that the could listen to Modi.

*Security is understandably extremely tight, with authorities keen to avoid a repeat of Modi’s Patna rally, which was the target of serial bomb blasts. Four high-ranking police officials, including an Inspector General of Police from Gujarat, arrived in Jammu three days before Modi’s rally.

The Gujarat police will be personally overseeing the security arrangements at the venue where Modi is supposed to address the rally, sources said.

* BJP has nominated 32 in-charges to ensure smooth conduct of the event. The BJP had dispatched them both to Kashmir and Ladakh, the other two regions of the state, were they held talks with activists to ensure that the Jammu rally is a resounding success. Senior BJP leader in Kashmir Sofi Yousf told Firstpost the state unit of the party has made all arrangements for the people who want to travel to Jammu for the rally.

* BJP has set up a kitchen which would serve food to the people coming in from far flung areas. The kitchen has the capacity to serve more than 10 thousand people at a time. “For people coming in from far flung areas we will be serving food and transport arrangements have already been made for them.

* Among the common people of Jammu, there is curiosity and word of mouth publicity. “We admire Modiji’s work. He is strict and incorruptible. He will take India to the next level and people like us will proposer,” believes Mohan Kumar, a tea seller in in Rajiv Chowk says.

* The BJP has taken onboard almost all the social, religious and traders’ associations to make the rally a grand success. Sunil Gupta, member of the traders’ federation of Jammu says all the traders are excited about Modi’s rally. “We have to show the unity by making this rally a resounding success. For that to happen people from different walks of life have come together and we have volunteered for this rally.”

The Lalkar Rally has got both the Congress and the National Conference (NC) worried, the traders say. The Modi rally would change the political scene of Jammu province and help the State BJP to perform exceedingly well in the upcoming Lok Sabha and Assembly polls, it is expected. Dr Jitendra Singh, National Executive member and Chief Spokesperson of BJP in Jammu and Kashmir, says people are expected to come from remote parts of Jammu and special arrangements have been made for them.

News Analysis India | 2 Lakh people, 10,000 Muslims – 4,000 from Kashmir valley: Lalkar of Modi in Jammu

in a few days results of four state assembly elections will be out tab pata chalega kiska palda bhari hai

in a few days results of four state assembly elections will be out tab pata chalega kiska palda bhari hai

Yeah, lemme tell you that results of the state assembly elections won't make a dime of a difference. I'm quite convinced that people like Raman Singh and Chauhan will win, because of their own merit, not because of modi.

Yeah, lemme tell you that results of the state assembly elections won't make a dime of a difference. I'm quite convinced that people like Raman Singh and Chauhan will win, because of their own merit, not because of modi.
What will be your reply if bjp comes to power in RJ? Modi or Work of vasundhara raje or rahul gandhi/gehlot?

HT has published this report..? Amazing...

BTW Modi played another masterstroke of sorts yesterday by talking about Kargil.. If the card plays well, BJP might just become the 3rd or, even 2nd largest party in sate.

Umeed pay Dunya Qaim heh Burkhurdar....... :partay: :cheers:

Keep dreaming Son, Dreams are FREE...

Modi ke Dar se Kangressi (aur unke dalalon) ki fat pari hai..

Al-Congress and there agents are scared of Modi..

These ppl will suicide if Modi will become PM..

Back
Top Bottom