What's new

Muslims protesting against CAA NRC live

YES. And that's what we want.
Thanks for reaffirming.
Keep doing that, and go and make a few facebook posts about it.

But you should change your name to illogical. You lack anything logic :)

#GoodJobModi
I am extremely strong in logic.

20% cannot force the 80%. The CAA will be in place because 80% supports it.

I am extremely strong in logic.

20% cannot force the 80%. The CAA will be in place because 80% supports it.

This is what congress and Indira Gandhi also thought once upon a time.Well you will be surprised mate. Just wait and watch. :)

This is what congress and Indira Gandhi also thought once upon a time.Well you will be surprised mate. Just wait and watch. :)

Hindu unity was never there before. Today it is changed India. You may have not recognized it yet but that's the reality.

If BJP touch the CAA then the entire Hindu spectrum will be coming to the streets and it will be a carnage from then on. It will be more than 100 times peacefully violent than the current protests. Remember 2002.

BJP will not dare to revert back.

If BJP touch the CAA then the entire Hindu spectrum will be coming to the streets and it will be a carnage from then on. It will be more than 100 times peacefully violent than the current protests. Remember 2002.

BJP will not dare to revert back.

And that will be the end of India being INDIA. You truly my friend is a very Logical guy it seems. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Hindu unity was never there before. Today it is changed India. You may have not recognized it yet but that's the reality.

You my fried is greatly underestimating the power as well as the number of liberal Hindu's who differ from your idea and Ideology.

And if we go with the figures as well, BJP even though won the elections overwhelmingly in 2019 and increased their vote share, yet the managed to only secure 37.36% of votes. So what does that say ?? There are a lot of Hindu's among the 80% plus voting category who actually they haven't voted in favor of BJP and they really represent the Majority of the Hindu's (as per numbers). :p:

And that will be the end of India being INDIA. You truly my friend is a very Logical guy it seems. LOL 
You seem to be a Christian. What is the situation of Christians there?

Back
Top Bottom