What's new

Muslims of India are descendants of Ram: Union Minister Giriraj Singh

Founder of BD Sheikh Mujibur Rahman said in his book, Muslims werent allowed to eat together or enter in Hindu houses. If some Muslims entered Hindu houses, Hindus had to clean it with pure water and verbal warnings were given to not do the same. These types of behaviors created deep rooted anger for Hindus before 1947. So they had to work for creation of Pakistan or they wont have any future.
You dont disrespect Ram's descendants, do you? I think in present time also this type of treatments exist in India.

That practice has nothing to do with Islam. The same is done for Hindus including own family members as well. It is to do with principles of cleanliness. Looks like people have been incorrectly brained washed for political purposes.

Another day another stupidity, so when are Hindus starting Muslim puja

Union Minister Giriraj Singh
"Bharat ke andar koi Musalman Babur ka vansaj nahi hai, koi Musalman videshi nahi hai. Hindustan ka Musalman Ram ka vansaj hai, hamare purvaj ek hain, Pooja padhti alag ho sakti hai (Indian Muslims are not descendants of Babur, Muslims are not foreigners. Indian Muslims are descendants of Ram, our ancestors are same. Rituals practiced could be different.)," reports quoted him as saying.

"Wo to Makka Madina jaayenge, hum kahan jaayenge? Kya Pakistan me Ram Mandir banega? Owaisi jaise log, jinke dil me Jinnah ka jinn pravesh kar gaya hai, desh ko todna chahte hain (They go to Mecca, where would we go? Will a Ram temple be built in Pakistan. People like Owaisi want to break our nation)," he added.

as per Hindu myth and Tamil history, Rama (Ram) is the descendant of Dravidian Pandya rulers, which makes the majority of North Hindis descendant of Tamil Dravidians . Will the Hindiáns and BJP be willing to accept facts now ?

I'm sorry, but that's not true. There are significant cultural differences between Arabs and (non Muslim) Aryans. Only non Arab Muslims have a (loosely) similar culture to Arabs.

Yes, Culture is different as we Aryans/Arabs and believers doesnt follow any cult but Aryans/Arabs and Believers follows tradition which is oneness of the Supreme Creator/OM/Ishwara/Illah/Allah/Rabbul Alameen/Rab.

Yes but prophet Muhammad (PBHU) family was practicing Hinduism and the other idols that were destroyed were from other Pagan religions. You can check out the practices of Islam and they align with Hinduism.

1) Parikrama - circling around the place of worship

2) Yoga posture while praying

3) Non-Human black stone as the Idol

4) Fasting

5) Direction of the Worship

Idols in Makkah were not having anything to do with the belief system of the Aryan nation of Indus Valley Civilization. Nabi Zul Qarnain is the real example in front of all of this. Umar Bin Khattab R.A.A has said that followers of Prophet Zorastrain are even from Ahle Kitab means Nation who follows the Code of Oneness of the Supreme Creator.

What was the cast of Ram?

Bhagwan Shree Rama- Brahman Kshatriya on whom Samita has been relieved means Waahi and Bhagwan Shree Rama use to hunt down the Asur/Jinn/Demons.

ram-ravana-the-ramayana-indian-mythology-brahmastra.jpg

"#ramayan #telugu #ekapadyaramayanam #తెలుగు #పద్యం #రామాయణం #తాటకి #Tadaka
CnfJGIMVYAIyTOz.jpg

India is the only place where Islamic conquerors, sufis, traders, wanderers and etc failed to convert the entire population to their faith after having ruled for centuries. So I doubt the “superior system” theory. It might have been superior to other ideology but not to dharmic one.

Relations between Aryan and Arab tribes become more stronger during the life time of Prophet Muhammed Pbuh/S.A.W. When the King from Joonub e Al Hind came to meet Prophet Muhammed S.A.W by himself and no Qasid was sent by Prophet Muhammed S.A.W to Al Hind but the Qasids were sent to Sassanid empire, Roman Empire, Lakhmid Kingdom, Ghassanid Kingdom etc

First Masjid was constructed in Joonub Al Hind in 629 A.C ( After Christ), 8th Hijri.

Hindustan is more than just the south, and the major Muslim migrations to the region started long before the Mughals (even before the Ummayad's).

You don't seem to have a clue about how ancestry works. 1 person from a thousand years ago could father a significant portion of the population today. It's like a pyramid.

If you're going to ignore my claims (that have been substantiated with evidence as shown in previous posts) based on your own deluded belief's, then be my guest. Doesn't make you any less wrong.

Aurangzeb was a local by the way, born and raised in the sub-continent. He would have considered himself of the region, not an Uzbek like Babur.

Hindustan/Hind is about the Aryan Nation which is Indus Valley Civilization. And the Visit of King of Joonub e Al Hind to Prophet Muhammed S.A.W in 629 A.C. clearly explains who are the real Aryans nation and the most interesting event after this , Makkah was liberated in 630 A.C. We all can imagine the supplies came from Al Hind to assist the Prophet Muhammed S.A.W and the Sahabas . More Research is being done now , Which Indian Soldiers were in the ranks of Prophet Muhammed S.A.W during the liberation of Makkah.

Ram was most likely a messenger from the divine sent to guide the people of the subcontinent towards goodness, but humans, like everywhere, elevated his position to that of Godhood.

If Ram was a historical personage, he should be respected for being a religious figure in the many faiths that are now categorized as Hindusim. In which case, there is absolutely no issue if someone suggests that Indian Muslims are descended from Ram. If he indeed was a historical figure and had progeny, his descendants today would indeed be in the millions, and very likely that both Indian Hindus and Muslims are amongst his progeny.

Disclaimer: I am not very knowledgeable about the faiths that now make up Hindusim, but this is my take from a very rudimentary study. I mean no offence to any religious Hindu who finds anything I said offensive.

True followers of Prophet Muhammed S.A.W do believe in the Hadees and one Hadees clearly mentioned about 124,000 Prophets have been sent by the Supreme Creator which is to spread the oneness of the Supreme Creator. Actually all the believers are enemies of the Satan/Iblis and Iblis is Jinn/Asur and here the era has came that all the believers from all the nations who are believers are part of Jash Al Anbiya and this is linked even with the Space programme.

LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKGOD I DONT DRINK COW URINE OR I WOULD ALSO BE MAKING STUPID PATHETIC IDIOTIC STATEMENTS LIKE INDIANS EVERYDAY!!!

Cant you see this is trap for Asur/Jinn ?

indian-woman-making-a-rangoli-festival-design-in-an-indian-street-BGNB0J.jpg

Bathukamma-Telangana-flower-Festival-5.jpg

bathukamma-songs-2017.jpg

Text-08-10-2016+GQPMQO69.3.jpg.jpg

Message of Jesus originated from Indo-Iranian Mithraism.

Oneness of Supreme Creator is the message from Aryan Nation. Al Anibya do have closer relations with the Aryan Nation.

Christianity, not Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). The two are not the same.

Followers of Isa Ibne Maryam A.S were called by different names during the lifetime of Prophet Isa Ibne Maryam A.S like Naasaar which was like people of Nazreth and laters were called as Messiheen. Occupiers use to make fun of Messiheen and use to torture them and Crucify them.

inri.jpg

IVDÆORVM (Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum), in English reads as "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews" (John 19:19). John 19:20 states that this was written in three languages: Latin and was put on the cross.

We have hundreds of god,dont you think we got every caste covered?

In Aryan nation, Dev/Angel/Fariste are called Dev only and they are not bigger than OM/Illah/Rabbul Alameen/Allah/Rab. But people of other nations think that Aryans call Dev's as God which is completely wrong.

Holy Quran clearly points out that they are thousands of Fariste/Dev/Angels who worship the Supreme Creator and on reading the Holy verses/Shokas , Dev's/Fariste come to give blessings /protection to Human/Ins/Maanus against the Satan/Iblis/Asur who are real open enemies of Human/Ins/Maanus.

Another day another stupidity, so when are Hindus starting Muslim puja

Puja means reciting Shoklas which is similar when Muslims recite ayats and Supreme Creator has teached how to worship and this is done by everyone who follow the religion but Yagna needs fire which is still being done by the Aryan nation and here in Aryan Nation special kind of worship is being done by worshipping at nights by placing Diya/Chiraq etc.

Known for his controversial remarks, Union Minister Giriraj Singh has now said that Muslims of India are not descendants of Babur, but that of Hindu god Ram. During his Jodhpur stay, Singh made several comments which can send political temperature soaring.

Singh, however, also said that Indian Muslims are not "foreigners" and that all (people of India) have common ancestors.

xgiriraj-singh5-06-1488778987.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2jY7Nl-VQI.jpg

Union Minister Giriraj Singh

"Bharat ke andar koi Musalman Babur ka vansaj nahi hai, koi Musalman videshi nahi hai. Hindustan ka Musalman Ram ka vansaj hai, hamare purvaj ek hain, Pooja padhti alag ho sakti hai (Indian Muslims are not descendants of Babur, Muslims are not foreigners. Indian Muslims are descendants of Ram, our ancestors are same. Rituals practiced could be different.)," reports quoted him as saying.

"Wo to Makka Madina jaayenge, hum kahan jaayenge? Kya Pakistan me Ram Mandir banega? Owaisi jaise log, jinke dil me Jinnah ka jinn pravesh kar gaya hai, desh ko todna chahte hain (They go to Mecca, where would we go? Will a Ram temple be built in Pakistan. People like Owaisi want to break our nation)," he added.

The Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, who is no strangers to controversies, had in January said that Muslims are a threat to social harmony and development of the country.

During the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, Singh had asked Modi's critics to leave India and settle in Pakistan.

On February 3, he had said that Sunni Muslims, like Shias, would support building a Ram temple in Ayodhya, reported PTI. Speaking at the inauguration of the 25th Rashtriya Kavi Sammelan in Maharashtra's Thane, Singh said, "I'm hopeful Sunni Muslims will also extend their support for the cause."

OneIndia News

For Breaking News from Oneindia. Get instant news updates throughout the day.

https://www.oneindia.com/india/muslims-india-are-descendants-ram-giriraj-singh-2648408.html
IF he believes in what he says hindus must respect muslims as descendant of RAM. BTW ISlam does not relies on genes it relies on Affirmation of One God and Quran.

IF he believes in what he says hindus must respect muslims as descendant of RAM. BTW ISlam does not relies on genes it relies on Affirmation of One God and Quran.

Here the talk is about Kullam/Quam/Millat of Aryan nation of Indus Valley Civilization. Aryans does respect Muslims as its about Dharama. The wars are actually against colonization and occupation which is work of Satan.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...han-bhagwat/article22852200.ece?homepage=true

One may follow a different religion, different culture, philosophy, language and style of eating but everyone living in India is a Hindu, asserted the RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat here in Meerut on Sunday while addressing a huge crowd of RSS workers, supporters and sympathisers on Sunday.

He also emphasised on unifying Hindus in a situation when West Uttar Pradesh has seen several clashes and emergence of groups against Indian Army since BJP government came in power in the State.

“Every Hindu is my own brother. In India one may follow a different eating habits, way of worshipping the gods, philosophy, language and culture. But all of them are Hindus. There are many who are Hindu but they are not aware of it. Only those who consider Bharat Mata his own mother are true Hindus,” said the RSS chief while addressing a crowd which is estimated to be over a lakh.

This was the largest ever gathering of RSS workers in Uttar Pradesh for which the organisation was preparing for last one year, something which is being interpreted as RSS preparing the ground for the BJP ahead of the 2019 General Elections.

While repeatedly treating diversity as a feature of Indian civilisation which highlights unity, Mr. Bhagwat said,” Entire world thinks that to be one every one needs to follow the same culture, same way of living but it is in India we talks about Vasudeva Kutumbakam. But all diversity only emphasis it’s oneness and the unifying feature of diversity.”

While talking about importance of self-pride in being a Hindu, he said, “Everyone should accept with pride that they are a Hindu. That is why we are one.”

“We Hindu need to be one because taking care of this country is our responsibility and we are accountable for that. Since the time immemorial we have been living here. We need to know how to defend ourselves. Those who don’t know how to defend themselves how will they develop. We need to be ready for that,” Mr. Bhagwat said.

He also claimed that one RSS worker in Raiganj district of West Bengal became a martyr while fighting along with the BSF at West Bengal-Bangladesh order in 1971 war.

Mr. Bhagwat raised the issue of being a “kattar Hindu (hardcore Hindu)” and said “being a kattar Hindu means udarta (being liberal)”.

I have nothing plesent to say about the brutal ways islam spread , so avoid that , i know my countries history better than you .

You no nothing except the revisionist hindutva nonsense peddled as history

Abrahamic

Judaism = spread by regional trade for thousands of years
Christianity = spread by colonizing missionaries
Catholic= spread by branching Christianity
Islam = spread by invasion & embedded into the government system

Dharmic
Hinduism = spread by branching rig vadas & regional trade for 5000 years
Buddhism = spread by pilgrims & trade
Jainism = spread by pilgrims

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out , by common sense Jainism is the best religion on earth , its all about peace and love with 1 branch, yet is the least followed. Because jain kings were of the time before deep sea trade & were land locked. Influence has nothing to do with which is better at all.

Islam spread across the world because of its powerful message hundreds of millions across the planet embraced it

Hinduism has not spread and is essentially confined to india and its migrant, its message is weak and in a more aware world, idols, lingams and animal gods are as enticing as a shit sandwich

Stop making retarded names , pegan are religions that are extint given by Abrahamic religions , Hinduism is the 3rd largest religion & is the dominant religion is multiple countries.

Its still paganism

Lol sure right, those genocidal rulers imposing islam had nothing to do with it. Ok buddy I'll qoute your reply when Muslim population disappears in Myanmar

Some rulers may have, but you cant enforce belief
Rohingya arent abandoning their faith they are moving from oppression

Millions of our people saw a superior system that freed them from the ignorance and jahilat of our forefathers idol worship

If you are clueless don't mock other religions

I am not clueless i know enough about hinduism to understand why our forefathers dumped it

Idols in Makkah were not having anything to do with the belief system of the Aryan nation of Indus Valley Civilization.

Its all idol worship they are all idolaters

Your just a confused individual trying to equate abhorrent idolatry with faith in one God

Hindustan/Hind is about the Aryan Nation which is Indus Valley Civilization. And the Visit of King of Joonub e Al Hind to Prophet Muhammed S.A.W in 629 A.C. clearly explains who are the real Aryans nation and the most interesting event after this , Makkah was liberated in 630 A.C. We all can imagine the supplies came from Al Hind to assist the Prophet Muhammed S.A.W and the Sahabas . More Research is being done now , Which Indian Soldiers were in the ranks of Prophet Muhammed S.A.W during the liberation of Makkah.

True followers of Prophet Muhammed S.A.W do believe in the Hadees and one Hadees clearly mentioned about 124,000 Prophets have been sent by the Supreme Creator which is to spread the oneness of the Supreme Creator. Actually all the believers are enemies of the Satan/Iblis and Iblis is Jinn/Asur and here the era has came that all the believers from all the nations who are believers are part of Jash Al Anbiya and this is linked even with the Space programme.

You've made so many deluded claims I simply do not have the time nor the effort to discuss them all, I'll keep it brief and summarise.

Most of your claims are chalked up tales which have little to no evidence, in fact, many of them directly contradict much better sources we have on Islam.

The sahih ahadith are by far the best source on Islam, they have been rigorously authenticated and all the claims it has made that can be tested, have been proven to be true (e.g when the Quran was compiled, who was leading the armies of the early Muslims, when some of the companions died, etc). Also, contrary to popular belief, the earliest hadith collection we have (Malik's collection) comes from before the earliest sira we have (Ibn Ishaq's version, abridged by Ibn Hisham) and is strikingly similar to not only the sira, but also the sahih ahadith compiled much later by Bukhari and Muslim.

Yes, Culture is different as we Aryans/Arabs and believers doesnt follow any cult but Aryans/Arabs and Believers follows tradition which is oneness of the Supreme Creator/OM/Ishwara/Illah/Allah/Rabbul Alameen/Rab.

If we go by that merit, might as well include almost all humans since almost everyone worships a supreme creator and most do follow tradition.

Aryans and Arabs don't have some special connection as compared to the rest of humanity.

You no nothing except the revisionist hindutva nonsense peddled as history

says the country that hides its hindu past , anyone who thinks massive religious invasion happened without bloodshed and violence is beyond hope of reasoning

Islam spread across the world because of its powerful message hundreds of millions across the planet embraced

lol it was one conquest or the other on pretext of religion, and wiping out any other competing religion , a simple google search will give a million links , i'm not here to ague on common knowledge its like talking to a flat earther

Hinduism has not spread and is essentially confined to india and its migrant, its message is weak and in a more aware world, idols, lingams and animal gods are as enticing as a shit sandwich

spoken like a ignorant that you are ,Hinduism had spread enough influence to spread all the way to japan . Hinduism is over 4000years old, all dharmic religions are based on hindu vadic scripts ,unlike abhramic religions , dharmic religions does not prosecute other religions in their scripts

Ancient hindu temples of Indonesia, Cambodia , burma , laos, sri lanka Malaysia ,japan

360px-Pura_Taman_Saraswati.JPG

java_prambanan_temple.jpg

70381488.meUsOtNz.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

119-15-_YW5na29yIHdhdCAtIGNsb3NlIHVwLmpwZw%3D%3D-BasicCrop-size-500x500.jpg

1200px-Batu_caves.jpg

01.jpg

Hell everything from Buddhism , Jainism , shinto , is based on hindu vadic scripts

Japanese Buddhist god
Ganesha_Japan.jpg

Original Indian god
statue-of-ganesh-the-hindu-elephant-god-sri-meenakshi-temple-madurai-CTRA1M.jpg

Islam spread across the world because of its powerful message hundreds of millions across the planet embraced it

war & religious persecution does that.

Some rulers may have, but you cant enforce belief
Rohingya arent abandoning their faith they are moving from oppression

They dont want Rohingya to change their religion , they want non mongolid who aren't native out of their land

I am not clueless i know enough about hinduism to understand why our forefathers dumped it
And i know more than enough of Islam why people were forced to convert.

Back
Top Bottom