What's new

Muslims of India are descendants of Ram: Union Minister Giriraj Singh

I am not accepting or disowning them. It's not my prerogative to do so. I am emphasizing the point that to all non-indian people in the world, you guys are all the same in every way regardless of your religion.
From Pakistani perspective to Non Indian people? Be a man enough to own up what you wanted to say. People outside of sub continent dont reslly care about if one is a “****” or “dot head” while discriminating

We are muslim because we want to be, islam was introduced into the subcontinent by everyone from conquerors, sufis, migrants, traders, wanderers etc

It was a superior system that was embraced by numerous people's across the planet
India is the only place where Islamic conquerors, sufis, traders, wanderers and etc failed to convert the entire population to their faith after having ruled for centuries. So I doubt the “superior system” theory. It might have been superior to other ideology but not to dharmic one.

The mughal empire was the only kingdom to penetrate decan & south India , they only lasted for 250 years before they lost control to marathas, other vessels & turned to a state sized kingdom in the proceedding 60 years . So no.

India is historically the most populous region in the world. More than china , by hunt 17th century our population haf already crossed 300 million . You are more clueless than a 5th grader

Right now you are turks. Next you will say Pakistan was a desert before Islam followers came in

:rofl: NOW I've heard everything, nearly every Muslims from this subcontinent are just co converts to escape tyrants like auranzib , who genocides enitre villages for worshiping their gods,

It was in dawn about a year ago

Hindustan is more than just the south, and the major Muslim migrations to the region started long before the Mughals (even before the Ummayad's).

You don't seem to have a clue about how ancestry works. 1 person from a thousand years ago could father a significant portion of the population today. It's like a pyramid.

If you're going to ignore my claims (that have been substantiated with evidence as shown in previous posts) based on your own deluded belief's, then be my guest. Doesn't make you any less wrong.

Aurangzeb was a local by the way, born and raised in the sub-continent. He would have considered himself of the region, not an Uzbek like Babur.

India is the only place where Islamic conquerors, sufis, traders, wanderers and etc failed to convert the entire population to their faith after having ruled for centuries. So I doubt the “superior system” theory. It might have been superior to other ideology but not to dharmic one.

It didn't work because there were too many people in Hindustan as compared to other places.

LOL if the dharmic faith is so superior, why is Islam receiving more converts annually? And why were Muslims able to dominate the region for a thousand years.

Aryans worship one Supreme Creator and they even not do Shrik and are monotheists and are believers.

:lol:

Now I've heard it all.

We are muslim because we want to be, islam was introduced into the subcontinent by everyone from conquerors, sufis, migrants, traders, wanderers etc
I have nothing plesent to say about the brutal ways islam spread , so avoid that , i know my countries history better than you .

It was a superior system that was embraced by numerous people's across the planet

Lol man you are naive

Abrahamic

Judaism = spread by regional trade for thousands of years
Christianity = spread by colonizing missionaries
Catholic= spread by branching Christianity
Islam = spread by invasion & embedded into the government system

Dharmic
Hinduism = spread by branching rig vadas & regional trade for 5000 years
Buddhism = spread by pilgrims & trade
Jainism = spread by pilgrims

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out , by common sense Jainism is the best religion on earth , its all about peace and love with 1 branch, yet is the least followed. Because jain kings were of the time before deep sea trade & were land locked. Influence has nothing to do with which is better at all.
You cant force anyone to believe, they will go back to being pagans, worshipping idols, animals and lingams etc as soon as they can, as soon as your back is turned

Stop making retarded names , pegan are religions that are extint given by Abrahamic religions , Hinduism is the 3rd largest religion & is the dominant religion is multiple countries.
We simply didnt want to be pagans, didn't want to worship idols and wanted to leave the ignorance and jahilat that afflicted too many people in the sub continent
Lol sure right, those genocidal rulers imposing islam had nothing to do with it. Ok buddy I'll qoute your reply when Muslim population disappears in Myanmar

Your mental gymnastics over this many avatars nonsense being the same as monotheism is an insult and throws suspicions on your mental snd psychological state

If you are clueless don't mock other religions , Hinduism is a tree with branches kid , we belive there are thousands of ways to reach moksha unlike the jains ,avatars are just various gods to teach humanity to achieve it , we believe every god is a path to the same goal. This is the reason why Hindus have no problem with every religion excet Islam due to communal conflicts in the past

Ultimately all dharmic religion followers aim is to achieve moksha & enlightenment , to escape the endless cycle of creation & destruction

Yes but prophet Muhammad (PBHU) family was practicing Hinduism and the other idols that were destroyed were from other Pagan religions. You can check out the practices of Islam and they align with Hinduism.

1) Parikrama - circling around the place of worship

2) Yoga posture while praying

3) Non-Human black stone as the Idol

4) Fasting

5) Direction of the Worship

Don't you dare compare my religion with your pagan crap.

Ultimately all dharmic religion followers aim is to achieve moksha & enlightenment , to escape the endless cycle of creation & destruction

You guys are a bunch of docile vegetarians.

It didn't work because there were too many people in Hindustan as compared to other places.

LOL if the dharmic faith is so superior, why is Islam receiving more converts annually? And why were Muslims able to dominate the region for a thousand years.
Because we dont seek converts as vigorously as Islam or Christianity does in present day. And to be honest here, slavery of centuries coupled with cuckoldry of “secular” indians is to be blamed here. Cholas took hinduism to south east asia without any fuss. I dont know when, where and how we lost the missionary zeal but we did lose it. Instead of expanding our influence we got busy in preserving and consolidating it.

Says the trigger-nazi insulting other religions
Another clueless Pakistani
Most hindus(except Brahmins) are non-vegetarians, fuk sakes I've a kfc bucket on my table man .

We don't eat meat during festival seasons or when we need to pray to certain gods , as all animals are the creation of god etc . Vegetarian states like Gujarat & Rajasthan are more of a culture thing than religion
s63seAF.jpg

LOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKGOD I DONT DRINK COW URINE OR I WOULD ALSO BE MAKING STUPID PATHETIC IDIOTIC STATEMENTS LIKE INDIANS EVERYDAY!!!

Ram was most likely a messenger from the divine sent to guide the people of the subcontinent towards goodness, but humans, like everywhere, elevated his position to that of Godhood.

If Ram was a historical personage, he should be respected for being a religious figure in the many faiths that are now categorized as Hindusim. In which case, there is absolutely no issue if someone suggests that Indian Muslims are descended from Ram. If he indeed was a historical figure and had progeny, his descendants today would indeed be in the millions, and very likely that both Indian Hindus and Muslims are amongst his progeny.

Disclaimer: I am not very knowledgeable about the faiths that now make up Hindusim, but this is my take from a very rudimentary study. I mean no offence to any religious Hindu who finds anything I said offensive.

Whats wrong with being vegetarians? Haryanvis were vegetarians and most of them still are but that didnt stop them from cleaning up the area during partition of Muslims.

What is there to compare. They are the same.

Why does the word Ramadan has Rama in it ? What is the relation between Abhi Ram became Abram?

In Sanskrit Allah, Akka and Amba are synonyms and mean goddess or mother. Bakari Eed (Eid) came from the Go-(M)edh and Ashva-(M)edh Yagnas or sacrifices of Vedic times. Eed in Sanskrit means worship. The Islamic word Eed means festival of worship which originates from vedic Sanskrit. The Islamic tradition of ‘Eed-ul-Fitr’ came ‘Eed" and "Pitr’ which means worship of forefathers (Hindus call it Pitr-Paksha) in Sanskrit.

upload_2018-2-25_14-11-22.png

upload_2018-2-25_14-12-28.png

upload_2018-2-25_14-18-43.png

upload_2018-2-25_14-22-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-25_14-18-7.png
    upload_2018-2-25_14-18-7.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 10
What is there to compare. They are the same.

No. No they are not. Don't insult us by saying that.

Whats wrong with being vegetarians? Haryanvis were vegetarians and most of them still are but that didnt stop them from cleaning up the area during partition of Muslims.

They tend to be rather weak, and their food lacks flavour.

One robin doesn't make a summer. Muslims were dominating the region for a thousand years.

Back
Top Bottom