What's new

Muslims of India are descendants of Ram: Union Minister Giriraj Singh

They tend to be rather weak, and their food lacks flavour.

One robin doesn't make a summer. Muslims were dominating the region for a thousand years.
Muslims were dominating the region because they had better alliance not cause of their food had flavour.

Says the trigger-nazi insulting other religions
Another clueless Pakistani
Most hindus(except Brahmins) are non-vegetarians, fuk sakes I've a kfc bucket on my table man .

We don't eat meat during festival seasons or when we need to pray to certain gods , as all animals are the creation of god etc . Vegetarian states like Gujarat & Rajasthan are more of a culture thing than religion
s63seAF.jpg

Blah blah blah, among surveyed countries you are still the most vegetarian. Also, I'm pretty sure you guys had even more vegetarians historically (would explain the Islamic conquests).

Vegetarianism by country (darker = more vegetarians):

940px-VegetarianismMappedPlain.svg.png

Muslims were dominating the region because they had better alliance not cause of their food had flavour.

No, it was because we were stronger, because of Islam. Our faith has the habit of making the most weak and docile people into full blown warriors.

Eating meat also makes people more manly, as it boosts testosterone levels significantly.

Blah blah blah, among surveyed countries you are still the most vegetarian.
Don't mean $hit, 85% Hindus are non vegetarian, 85% of 1 billion is more ppl than the continents of americas.
Also, I'm pretty sure you guys had even more vegetarians historically (would explain the Islamic conquests).
Nope , even in vedic times meat was consumed .example : there are dedicated temples to godess Durga , for animal sacrifice to lift bad omens & celebrate infant's well-being , the meat is then coocked & served to your neighbourhood & family. Its more of a tradition than a religion thing now.

No, it was because we were stronger, because of Islam. Our faith has the habit of making the most weak and docile people into full blown warriors.

I think just had my first migraine by reading something so stupid

Message of Jesus originated from Indo-Iranian Mithraism.

Christianity, not Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). The two are not the same.

Don't mean $hit, 85% Hindus are non vegetarian, 85% of 1 billion is more ppl than the continents of americas.

Nope , even in vedic times meat was consumed .example : there are dedicated temples to godess Durga , for animal sacrifice to lift bad omens & celebrate infant's well-being , the meat is then coocked & served to your neighbourhood & family. Its more of a tradition than a religion thing now.

I think just had my first migraine by reading something so stupid

If what you say is true, I apologise for calling Hindustanis vegetarians.

It's not stupid, it's pretty accurate. You only need to look at history to realise this.

Please elaborate.

A lot of Christianity's pagan teachings come from when the Romans adopted the religion and (in my opinion) polluted it. Prior to that it was very different to modern day Christianity, it was much more monotheistic and less pagan-like, a big difference from modern day Christianity that (whilst still mostly monotheistic in nature) is littered with paganism all over the place.

Also, the Bible is not a reliable source on Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). It has been edited so many times, and we don't even know everyone who wrote it, or where they all got their information from.

A lot of Christianity's pagan teachings come from when the Romans adopted the religion and (in my opinion) polluted it. Prior to that it was very different to modern day Christianity, it was much more monotheistic and less pagan-like, a big difference from modern day Christianity that (whilst still mostly monotheistic in nature) is littered with paganism all over the place.

Also, the Bible is not a reliable source on Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). It has been edited so many times, and we don't even know everyone who wrote it, or where they all got their information from.

That is because Christianity did not start right after the crucifixion of Jesus (PBUH) rather Christianity only picked up around 4th century CE by Constantine when Roman empire was collapsing.

Jesus (PBUH) studied Yoga as a kid and survived the crucifixion. After the resurrection on Easter, he left with Mary Magdalene towards Indo-Iranian kingdoms in the east and out the Roman empire.

That is because Christianity did not start right after the crucifixion of Jesus (PBUH) rather Christianity only picked up around 4th century CE by Constantine when Roman empire was collapsing.

Jesus (PBUH) studied Yoga as a kid and survived the crucifixion. After the resurrection on Easter, he left with Mary Magdalene towards Indo-Iranian kingdoms in the east and out the Roman empire.

You are correct about Christianity, but not about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). You are discussing the Qadiani point of view, which has little to no evidence.

Christianity, not Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). The two are not the same.

If what you say is true, I apologise for calling Hindustanis vegetarians.

It's not stupid, it's pretty accurate. You only need to look at history to realise this.

Unless you are implying Muslims made Hindus to eat meat 2000 years before Islam was created , your argument is invalid. If your argument was true north India would be predominantly non veg not decan .

I'll dumb it down , think of the universe 2 types , creation & destruction .

Gods that create view everything as their children . Ex: Vishnu, bharma,ganesh

They view all life as equally precious.

Gods that destroy to create new life like death, reincarnation ex: kali, yama , shiva etc

They view all life as equal , life & death are just illusions that surrounds them in the endless cycle of reincarnation. The aim of life is to overcome maya ,all desires of life.

Fundamentally both types preach the same thing , just different branches .

That's why hindus don't eat meat in festiv seasons of some gods, but can eat meat any other time .

You are correct about Christianity, but not about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). You are discussing the Qadiani point of view, which has little to no evidence.

You have to the read the missing years of Jesus (PBUH). He studied Buddhism and Yoga when he was young. Buddhism was the dominant religion in Central Asia during those times.

Buddhism and Christianity would appear to have little in common. One is non-theistic for instance, the other, theistic. But the sayings of Jesus and the Buddha, whose teachings gave rise to the two religions are another matter. They have much in common in the realms of ethical behavior, discipleship, compassion, materialism and the inner life. The following are some examples.

Reprinted from "Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings" edited by Marcus Borg, published by Ulysses Press

Jesus: "Do to others as you would have them do to you." Luke 6:31
Buddha: "Consider others as yourself." Dhammapada 10:1

Jesus: "If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also." Luke 6:29
Buddha: "If anyone should give you a blow with his hand, with a stick, or with a knife, you should abandon any desires and utter no evil words." Majjhima Nikaya 21:6

Jesus: "Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me." Matthew 25:45
Buddha: "If you do not tend to one another, then who is there to tend you? Whoever would tend me, he should tend the sick." Vinaya, Mahavagga 8:26.3

Jesus: "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword." Matthew 26:52
Buddha: "Abandoning the taking of life, the ascetic Gautama dwells refraining from taking life, without stick or sword." Digha Nikaya 1:1.8

Jesus: "Those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake will save it." Mark 8:35
Buddha: "With the relinquishing of all thought and egotism, the enlightened one is liberated through not clinging." Majjhima Nikaya 72:15

Jesus: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20
Buddha: "Teach the dharma which is lovely at the beginning, lovely in the middle, lovely at the end. Explain with the spirit and the letter in the fashion of Brahma. In this way you will be completely fulfilled and wholly pure." Vinaya Mahavagga 1:11.1

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/200...the-parallel-sayings.aspx#iAdGTwF8oACor2eS.99

You have to the read the missing years of Jesus (PBUH). He studied Buddhism and Yoga when he was young. Buddhism was the dominant religion in Central Asia during those times.

Buddhism and Christianity would appear to have little in common. One is non-theistic for instance, the other, theistic. But the sayings of Jesus and the Buddha, whose teachings gave rise to the two religions are another matter. They have much in common in the realms of ethical behavior, discipleship, compassion, materialism and the inner life. The following are some examples.

Reprinted from "Jesus and Buddha: The Parallel Sayings" edited by Marcus Borg, published by Ulysses Press

Jesus: "Do to others as you would have them do to you." Luke 6:31
Buddha: "Consider others as yourself." Dhammapada 10:1

Jesus: "If anyone strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also." Luke 6:29
Buddha: "If anyone should give you a blow with his hand, with a stick, or with a knife, you should abandon any desires and utter no evil words." Majjhima Nikaya 21:6

Jesus: "Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me." Matthew 25:45
Buddha: "If you do not tend to one another, then who is there to tend you? Whoever would tend me, he should tend the sick." Vinaya, Mahavagga 8:26.3

Jesus: "Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword." Matthew 26:52
Buddha: "Abandoning the taking of life, the ascetic Gautama dwells refraining from taking life, without stick or sword." Digha Nikaya 1:1.8

Jesus: "Those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake will save it." Mark 8:35
Buddha: "With the relinquishing of all thought and egotism, the enlightened one is liberated through not clinging." Majjhima Nikaya 72:15

Jesus: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20
Buddha: "Teach the dharma which is lovely at the beginning, lovely in the middle, lovely at the end. Explain with the spirit and the letter in the fashion of Brahma. In this way you will be completely fulfilled and wholly pure." Vinaya Mahavagga 1:11.1

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/200...the-parallel-sayings.aspx#iAdGTwF8oACor2eS.99

Again, the Bible is not a reliable source about Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him). Likewise, we don't have any reliable sources about the Buddha.

I'll dumb it down , think of the universe 2 types , creation & destruction .

Gods that create view everything as their children . Ex: Vishnu, bharma,ganesh

They view all life as equally precious.

Gods that destroy to create new life like death, reincarnation ex: kali, yama , shiva etc

They view all life as equal , life & death are just illusions that surrounds them in the endless cycle of reincarnation. The aim of life is to overcome maya ,all desires of life.

Fundamentally both types preach the same thing , just different branches .

That's why hindus don't eat meat in festiv seasons of some gods, but can eat meat any other time .

I already told you, I retract my statement of calling you guys vegetarians.

Founder of BD Sheikh Mujibur Rahman said in his book, Muslims werent allowed to eat together or enter in Hindu houses. If some Muslims entered Hindu houses, Hindus had to clean it with pure water and verbal warnings were given to not do the same. These types of behaviors created deep rooted anger for Hindus before 1947. So they had to work for creation of separate homeland for Muslims or they wont have any future.
You dont disrespect Ram's descendants, do you? I think in present time also this type of treatments exist in India.

Back
Top Bottom