What's new

Muslims not allowed - the stereotypes of Mumbai's rental property market

Well, well, well....

What were the Muslims thinking???

Jinnah made his fortune in Bombay, established his name and fame there, built his house in the Malabar Hills and had his entire family there including his only daughter. Yet, he left all these without the blink of an eye for the sake of Pak - built on the basis of the Two Nation Theory - for a "Divine Inspired" reason....
Daughter was still in india before passing away.
Great grandson is a big industrialist and also owns a airlines.
Hindus in Bangladesh living king life where 90 percent population are muslim , and on the other side of the boundary muslims are being discriminated just bcz of their faith this is unacceptable , Bangladesh Pakistan and indian muslim must unite against this hate trio BJP establishment
Why wait , Bangladesh and Pakistan are independent countries. Just re unite.
I guess only sardaars don't discriminate cause of hindu jain or muslim
I guess you haven't lived in punjab and seen the behavior towards bhaiyas and biharis ?
At the least demeaning behavior and at the worst shooting them in their sleep or pulled from buses during the 80s.
Just a year back i saw their behaviour in a ipl match against some obvious muslims in the stadium. To clarify not all but still behavior was quite blatant.

Last edited:
By your post it is clear what is your definition of "normality". It sounds a bit like the british longing for the "good old days". (Yeah, I know you are of pakistani origin).

But I am happy to tell you that those "good old days" are never coming back.

It gets worse.

As India gets more powerful, and starts to assert itself more, you are going to be more disappointed.

You will be forced to acknowledge ALL the evils of the past done in the name of your religion and your 'race' or 'culture'. You will be forced to accommodate and be more RESPECTFUL of Hindus and their practices. Be more accommodating of Hindu practices and your ability to mock Hindus is going to reduce with every passing day.

You will soon find that just being "tolerant" is not good enough, that you will actually have to give respect to get some back.

I can see how painful and discomforting it is going to be and I am going to enjoy every bit of it.

cheers.

LOL. If only your fantasy was reality :lol:

I will give your temple prasad as methai and will happily watch you eat it.

God, you people live in fantasies.
What colour is the sky in your world?
Pink?

I have already had Prasad,
Twice, once inside a Hindu temple,
and once at Durga puja, organised in a hall.

You are an ignorant bigoted hate monger, stuck in your fantasies.
It is good for us, you will never realise why, so please, stay as you are,
:rofl:
I am loving it

I can vouch Indian Muslims are more fundamentalist/extremist regarding the religion compared to Pakistan Muslims

You are right. For example, vastly more women in India have taken to wearing the burqa ( including veil ) than what I can glean from Pakistan. This has been the case for the last 15 years.

it is proved that if one dominant group moves towards the right...the other smaller group also do the same.

Again correct in case of India. The trend of overwhelming regressivism among Muslims in India started with the Hindutva Ram Mandir movement in the 1980s and unfortunately and gradually the prominent face of the common Indian Muslim became not an old-style intellectual but the mullah. In India it is the so-called educated, middle class which forms bulk of the Tablighi Jamaat.

In Delhi recent attacks many of the Muslim families said that Hindu neighbors, living together for many decades helped the Hindu extremist goons/mobs in pointing to the Muslim homes...hatred has totally changed the societal norms there, rearing its ugly head.

True.

I guess only sardaars don't discriminate cause of hindu jain or muslim

Possible.

At the least demeaning behavior and at the worst shooting them in their sleep or pulled from buses during the 80s.

Navdeep was talking about now.

Also Muslims are more involved in crime

Really ?

lol. Splashing water on your face and elbow is not what we Hindus called "washing".

Now try to find out why the invention of Attar was so important to your ancestors.

Here is a hint, it was invented for the same reason the french invented perfumes. :lol:

Why do Hindutvadis talk in a cruel and snarky way ?

God, you people live in fantasies.
What colour is the sky in your world?
Pink?

I have already had Prasad,
Twice, once inside a Hindu temple,
and once at Durga puja, organised in a hall.

You are an ignorant bigoted hate monger, stuck in your fantasies.
It is good for us, you will never realise why, so please, stay as you are,
:rofl:
I am loving it

You seem to be proud, almost gloating that you ate prasad :cheesy:

Why ? Is that considered something "fantastic" worth bragging about in your book ? :lol:

How did you eating prasad translate into me being a bigot ? lol.

Are you expecting a medal from me ? a pat on the back ? Why am I supposed to "realize" why you ate prasad ? Why do you expect me to give a single fcuk ?

lol at your "joy" at this simple admission. Truly hilarious.
Why do Hindutvadis talk in a cruel and snarky way ?

Please us the correct term KAFIR to address me. Hindutvadi's do not do justice to your sentiment.

You seem to be proud, almost gloating that you ate prasad :cheesy:

Why ? Is that considered something "fantastic" worth bragging about in your book ? :lol:

How did you eating prasad translate into me being a bigot ? lol.

Are you expecting a medal from me ? a pat on the back ? Why am I supposed to "realize" why you ate prasad ? Why do you expect me to give a single fcuk ?

lol at your "joy" at this simple admission. Truly hilarious.

Please us the correct term KAFIR to address me. Hindutvadi's do not do justice to your sentiment.

Go sit on a pile,
I'll provide the matches and the fuel.

I am done with you, I need better quality idiots to argue with.

Go sit on a pile,
I'll provide the matches and the fuel.

I am done with you, I need better quality idiots to argue with.

Any other "brave" story you want to share with us ? about how you allowed the women of your house go out without a burkha ? or how you ate pork ? or watched a movie ? or danced to a music number ?

Please dazzle me with tales of your courage :lol:

Very minuscule percentage if Muslims are upper middle to upper class, maybe less than 5% of the population, in India...

Small shop owners, puncture walas, tyre walas, Mochi, Thelay wala, sabzi sellers...this is what the trade Muslims are into, all the middle arthi, and whole sellers must be Hindus, Marathis and Baniya...

The reason even Hindus called Muslims as puncture walas...
Bro.. there is no restrictions on Muslims in jobs and other field. If they don't want to come out and don't want to attach with mordern system equally, its not others fault, but muslims.
There are vast opportunities in India for everyone equally, it depends on your skils and talent how you grab it.

“Aap Muslim ho?” he asked and then the rest is for you to guess.

Their house, their rules. Its as simple as that.

I am fiercely Pro Property Rights, if a Property Owner feels like that they want tenants of a certain religion/sect, then that is the right of the Property Owner because that Property belongs to them and they can use it as they deem fit. I don't know what the big deal is.

We have the same issue here in Pakistan as well, 'Oh we don't rent out to Jatts or Rajput because they have XYZ problems'.

Bro.. there is no restrictions on Muslims in jobs and other field. If they don't want to come out and don't want to attach with mordern system equally, its not others fault, but muslims.
There are vast opportunities in India for everyone equally, it depends on your skils and talent how you grab it.

It's a vicious unending cycle for Muslims in India, like...

-No good education means no job, govt. or private.

-And no jobs means no education for the children...and that leads to no jobs for them being uneducated or poorly educated, so this keeps going on and on, and on and on.

Need to turn this vicious cycle into a virtuous one...how??

And with about 200 million plus Muslims living a marginalized life means India HDI will always be lower even with per capita increasing. Add to them millions of Dalits(300 million plus), the human development figures will always be lopsided in India.

As PM IK has once said, it is the living conditions of the minorities which gives a correct image about the caring and inclusive nature of the society and country at large, happy minorities means a happy/civilized country/welfare oriented...and then he emphasized about the care for minorities here in Pakistan which is not that good...improving now.

Last edited:
Hindus in Bangladesh living king life where 90 percent population are muslim , and on the other side of the boundary muslims are being discriminated just bcz of their faith this is unacceptable , Bangladesh Pakistan and indian muslim must unite against this hate trio BJP establishment
Hindus living 'king life in Bangladesh' were more than 20% of population at the time of creation of Bangladesh how did their population dropped to less than half in 50 years?

While Indian Muslims who don't find place to reside have doubled their population in last 70 years. Great mystery, isn't it?

The paranoid xenophobic Indian society is built upon hate and distrust of the 'others'.

This has given rise to ghettofication of Muslims at a rapid pace. Soon the internal combustion of a fascist system will implode in a fantastic way.

Godspeed!!!

Back
Top Bottom