Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 - 19:43
Muslims in Nepal demand a Hindu state | Zee News

390227-muslims.gif

Kathmandu: In an unusual move, Muslims in Nepal have backed the ongoing campaign for reinstating the country's erstwhile Hindu identity, saying they are more "secure" under a Hindu state than under a secular Constitution.

"It is to protect Islam. I have opened my mouth demanding that Nepal be declared a Hindu state in order to protect my own religion," said Amjad Ali, chairman of the Rapti Muslim Society, who is also involved in the protest programmes demanding a Hindu state in Nepal.

CPN-UML CA member Anarkali Miya said she has personally experienced missionaries trying to influence people from other faiths to follow Christianity.

"I believe Nepal should not adopt secularism. It will only create more problems in future," Miya said.

Udbudhin Fru, chairman of Muslim Mukti Morcha affiliated to the UCPN (Maoist), also admitted the growing influence of Christianity in Nepal.

"Turning the country secular is nothing but a design to break the longstanding unity among Muslims and Hindus. So there is no alternative to reinstating the country's old Hindu State identity in order to allow fellow citizens to live with religious tolerance," Babu Khan Pathan, chairperson of the Rastrabadi Muslim Manch Nepalgunj, was quoted as saying by The Himalayan Times.

"We don't need a secular identity, but want to see the country called Hindu State as this ensures safety and security for all," Pathan added and claimed that around 80 per cent of Muslims in Banke are in favour of Hindu State identity.

Rastriya Prajatantra Party Nepal, a pro-monarchy party and some other pro-Hindu organisations have also been campaigning for reconverting Nepal to a Hindu state as the country plans to adopt a new constitution.

The constitution writing process had proved to be a cumbersome work for Nepal's ruling and opposition parties.

For the last eight years, they have been vigorously arguing their differences over crucial issues including secularism and federalism.

PTI

Kathmandu: In an unusual move, Muslims in Nepal have backed the ongoing campaign for reinstating the country's erstwhile Hindu identity, saying they are more "secure" under a Hindu state than under a secular Constitution.

PTI

100% correct!!

For example lets do some experiment. Pick two big Islands on earth. Place 75% of one religion and 25% of another religion on each Island and vice versa and see the demography change after 10 years!! and ask the each Island's minority if they feel safe there!!

These Nepali Muslims know where the wind is blowing so they want to change their stand. Nonetheless secular Nepal is better option but the aggressive Christian missionaries are making it harder for Nepal to remain secular. Then non-Muslims in Pakistan are also more secure in officially Islamic Pakistan. Then why does these Hindutvas lunatics falsely accuse Pakistan of discriminating against non-Muslims especially Hindus ?

Well my religion is the right religion your's is worshipping the satan (Islam) - Check
my religion is the right religion your's is worshipping the satan (Christianity) - Check
my religion is the right religion your's is worshipping the satan (All other religions) - Check
my religion is the right so is yours (Hinduism) - Check

Yes Hinduism sounds to be the most secular

Hinduism is only way for secularism .In this case Muslims are asking for Hindu state and Hinduism for their own religious protection.We are proud about our religion.

Pak members your opinion please.

In 2008, the country was officially a Hindu state.

In a Hindu Purana, it is written that it was Lord Shiva who handed the flag to Lord Vishnu, and then Lord Vishnu to Lord Indra, for the purpose for battling demons

It is believed that Lord Vishnu had organized the Nepali people and given them this flag, with the sun and moon as emblems on it

726px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png

800px-Coat_of_arms_of_Nepal.svg.png

Well my religion is the right religion your's is worshipping the satan (Islam) - Check
my religion is the right religion your's is worshipping the satan (Christianity) - Check
my religion is the right religion your's is worshipping the satan (All other religions) - Check
my religion is the right so is yours (Hinduism) - Check

Yes Hinduism sounds to be the most secular

Problem is there in your explaination because you need to understand that Hinduism itself says that have to protect Dharma and fight Adharma.

In 2008, the country was officially a Hindu state.

In a Hindu Purana, it is written that it was Lord Shiva who handed the flag to Lord Vishnu, and then Lord Vishnu to Lord Indra, for the purpose for battling demons

It is believed that Lord Vishnu had organized the Nepali people and given them this flag, with the sun and moon as emblems on it

726px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png

800px-Coat_of_arms_of_Nepal.svg.png

Fact is that ,unlike Muslim ,evangelists tried to disturb this very social fabric .And people in this Hindu state cant allow that.

Mullah are going crazy. Mashallah, Now where is concept of Ummah.

In reality , Guru's and Ulemas have always took a stand for co existence in the Sub Continent.

Ummah is a spiritual union which praises the Supreme creator.

Fact is that ,unlike Muslim ,evangelists tried to disturb this very social fabric .And people in this Hindu state cant allow that.

But the problem in Nepal was mainly from the Maoism.

@Guynextdoor2 for you buddy :)

Remember our debate that day....

Hindus are most secular people on the planet .... :-)

You wanna live in fantasy land, your choice. No religion that gets political power ever remains uncorrupted. The jains did, budhists did and so will Hindus. You can see pace and tolerance in the following picture

063009062853BABRI-DEMOLITION-PIC-D-RR.jpg

experienced missionaries trying to influence people from other faiths to follow Christianity.
:D

Good news nonetheless. Hope they check the corruption in future as well.

You can see pace and tolerance in the following picture

A monument of national shame being torn down without ONE MUSLIM LIFE being lost.
Abhi Mathura Kashi baaki hain. :enjoy:

In any case muslims choosing to be a Hindu state must be because of their past experience rather than anything to do with religion.

:D

A monument of national shame being torn down without ONE MUSLIM LIFE being lost.
Abhi Mathura Kashi baaki hain. :enjoy:

Of course, That came later

@Tridibans look at the above post, filled with Hindu tolerance and secularism.

You wanna live in fantasy land, your choice. No religion that gets political power ever remains uncorrupted. The jains did, budhists did and so will Hindus. You can see pace and tolerance in the following picture

Events happened in 1992 because of the cold war tactics and the proxy war which was being waged against India.

look at the above post, filled with Hindu tolerance and secularism.
So killing Muslims is your idea of tolerance. Yeah, by that definition Congress is very tolerant to Hindus and Sikhs. :haha:
I am not secular DESPITE being Hindu. I hardly know about Hinduism. Ask me about the Sahih Hadiths, the Qu'ran, the Sunnah etc. :D

Back
Top Bottom