What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your point? Our ancestors were Hindus they were uncircumcised. We follow Islam not our ancestral traditions
Do women have to wear burqas to be Muslim?
My country is 98% Muslim,do the women all wear burqas?
There is no Burqa in Uyghur Muslim culture,this is not Saudi Arabia.
Only those influenced by ''Wahabis'' started wearing burqas so its alien to Uyghurs and should be banned,well done China.

Lols people on this forum will do everything to defend china! For some china is the ultimate saviour when in reality its only serving its national interest!

Rule of Allah is bigger than rule of land!
Nobody is defending China. But surprised to see the freedom speeches coming from a "superior" Arab nation, which is famous for suppressing rights of their citizens. Hypocrisy

So the UN is your god? Whatever UN says you accept? If you say that the brutal occupation of East Turkestan is not illegal, then by that same coin I say that the Israeli occupation of Palestine and the Indian occupation of Kashmir is not illegal either.

Allah is my God. Alhumdullillah.

How is it occupation? When was it occupied? What was the country name that was occupied/or which country's land was it? Sorry but there is no coin or similarity. Kashmir and Palestine are occupied lands Xinjiang is not and If you think it's illegal then bring it to UN.

So the UN is your god? Whatever UN says you accept? If you say that the brutal occupation of East Turkestan is not illegal, then by that same coin I say that the Israeli occupation of Palestine and the Indian occupation of Kashmir is not illegal either.
Yeah UN is not God but but..... trump is, these days. Lol

Is the Shah's daughter also coming in a 1.2 Billion dollar gifts package to Trump? :secret::omghaha:

Yes Burqa is part of Islam. Perhaps the women of your country wear t-shirt and jeans? Is that Islamic?
Burqa is 100% Islamic dress mandated for women. And burqa is not exclusive to Saudi Arabia or "Wahhabis". Burqa is in Afghanistan, and used to be very prevalent in the Indian subcontinent also.
Stop hiding behind a burqa.

Why is there no Mosque in Vatican City?

Is there a demand for a mosque in the Vatican city? Moreover, one could at least understand why both Mecca and Vatican city want to exclusively keep a certain religious identity in the city, but whole of Saudi Arabia isn't holy and that is why the Vatican City example is ridicilous.

Moreover, Christians in Saudi Arabia are persecuated for holding prayer meetings:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Arabia-tip-state-s-Islamist-police-force.html

This doesn't happen in the Vatican City.

Yes Burqa is part of Islam. Perhaps the women of your country wear t-shirt and jeans? Is that Islamic?
Burqa is 100% Islamic dress mandated for women. And burqa is not exclusive to Saudi Arabia or "Wahhabis". Burqa is in Afghanistan, and used to be very prevalent in the Indian subcontinent also.

Burqa is traditional but not a must. Quote me a single verse where it says that it is mandatory.

I don't know abut "indian subcontinent" but in Pakistan most women's wear "chadar" not burqa.

Why is there no Mosque in Vatican City?
It is not part of my Islam,in my country they can wear whatever they want,not up to you or me.
Yes Afghanistan was a modern country till the Taliban came influenced and supported by whome?
Even Pakistan was more modern in the past,why did it change?
Dumb backward thinking caused all the bs in the ME and the Indian subcontinent.
The Saudi financed madrassas in those countries were the main cause of those effected by this ''virus''.

While Islam during the days of Prophet Muhammad may be considered progressive and advance for its time, the world has greatly changed since then.

The problem is Muslims, particularly fundamentalists, see Islam is not only as a a set of a values but all encompassing into all other aspects of a follower's life. It dictates social life as well as morality as it is also a tax code, court system, dress code, finance system and etc which is why difficult to integrate with modern life.

Islam need to be reformed to be adapted to modern times because clinging to ideas and ancient rituals written for a time hundreds of years old is simply not practical and will lead to a society stuck backwards in that time instead of the present.

Last edited:
Nobody is defending China. But surprised to see the freedom speeches coming from a "superior" Arab nation, which is famous for suppressing rights of their citizens. Hypocrisy
Well Suadis (kings family) are like pest in Islamic world the sooner they are exterminated the better! They to protect their 4 inch kingdom have done more demage to Muslims than Iran!

Published on May 27, 2017
China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region is home to the country's largest Muslim population, and like many other places around the world, people there have begun observing the holy month of Ramadan.

Ramadan in Xinjiang

Have witnessed myself, Uyghur is a really beautiful culture and Kashgar is the most amazing place to visit, great to see cctv finally giving them coverage. Its a good channel but it does'nt respond well against other country's propaganda about China. Indian media has been spreading fake news regarding uyghur religious freedoms for few years now esp. to their own muslims who they are targeting by anti-beef laws , debates on tv shutting down azaan, attacking their personal law board etc... I was on my way back when I read Tribune article on curbs on Uyghurs and authorities banning fasting in Ramadan, which was a pathetic lie. When I checked further the Tribune had copy/pasted from Indian media. The indians had tweaked and changed a Chinese directive to its party members only. The Tribune did'nt research or investigate before publishing from Indian crap, but later on I've seen they are promoting US/India interests as well as funded by and affiliated with US-based media corporate.
China needs to work on countering this.
Uyghurs do face problems with authorities compared to other Chinese Muslims like Hui like in XinJiang they have to keep restaurants open during Ramadan, whereas Hui in Ningxia can close restaurants during fasting. 10 groups out of 56 registered communities in China are Muslim.

Last edited:
Iran is no better either. Muslim world have been terrorized by 2 big satan groups. Al-Sauds & Khomenis.

Oh yes, because Iran like Saudi is funding thousands of madradas around the world, spreading intolerant ideology like the ones in Sunni Islam. Oh, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom