What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is a progressive country and must export their progressive policies to Pakistan under CPEC.
Chinese progressive attitude will rub off on the Pakistanis....which is actually good for both the countries and the region as well.

I don't understand why some stupid pakistan news agency love to collaborate with evil American who killed Muslim to spread false news abt China.

Do Pakistanis see Chinese news agency post news about ISI provide hideout for osama bin laden and collaborate with al qaeda/taliban?

Some Pakistanis just loves to be traitor.

Dude Pakistanis consider themselves the defenders of Muslims rights all over the world :D Please he happy that they are still not offended with china even if you guys ban ramzan fasting
Of cos they are not offended. Becos it's all fake news spread by the US imperialist. You think Pakistanis at top of government is really easily fool?

There is a reason why US president trump even called US media ' Very Fake! ' trump is not part of US neo gon. But he is not saint either.

Published on May 27, 2017
China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region is home to the country's largest Muslim population, and like many other places around the world, people there have begun observing the holy month of Ramadan.

Ramadan in Xinjiang

I hope and pray that the oppressive and cruel Chinese government does not place any restrictions on our Muslim brothers and sisters in western China like they usually do. Regrettably, if it does happen you can be sure that the Pakistani government will be pin drop silent
Worry about sham and yemen at least the ughurs are fine.

I hope and pray that the oppressive and cruel Chinese government does not place any restrictions on our Muslim brothers and sisters in western China like they usually do. Regrettably, if it does happen you can be sure that the Pakistani government will be pin drop silent

Unlike Muslims being killed mercilessly in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Palestine, Yemen, Libya, etc; muslims in Xinjiang are pretty much safe.

Safe in what sense? They are regularly mistreated by the Han Chinese. There have been restrictions placed on the practice of Islam. Even such absurd restrictions on keeping Islamic names, banning burqa for women, banning beard for men, banning fasting, forcing shops to sell alcohol, banning young people from going to the Mosque. It is truly Orwellian level authoritarianism and nothing short of naked religious persecution.

Will these things not considered minor if compared to some places where muslims are being killed mercilessly just because they slaughter a cow or they practice Islam differently than majority? China does not call itself democracy and people there have to follow the law of that land, same rule for every country.

You are grasping at straws to defend China because obviously your first loyalty is to Pakistan's national interests. But my first loyalty is always to Islam. I reject nationalism and patriotism.

Every true Muslim knows that the law of God supercedes the law of the land. This is the message of every Prophet of God for which they were persecuted. Otherwise why didn't Prophet Moses obey Pharaoh when the latter told him to obey the "law of the land" and stop agitating for Islam?

Is that the reason why no muslim country speaks on the behalf of occupied muslim lands such as Kashmir and Palestine?

How many churches are there in your Saudi Arabia?

Safe in what sense? They are regularly mistreated by the Han Chinese. There have been restrictions placed on the practice of Islam. Even such absurd restrictions on keeping Islamic names, banning burqa for women, banning beard for men, banning fasting, forcing shops to sell alcohol, banning young people from going to the Mosque. It is truly Orwellian level authoritarianism and nothing short of naked religious persecution.

You know what.. :nana:

At least rest of the Muslim world's women can drive except one backward country.

Tell me again which country bans driving for Women?

When will Pakistan speak against the illegal occupation of Muslim East Turkestan and Buddhist Tibet by the autocratic and totalitarian regime of Beijing?

Define illegal.:)

UN has not declared those areas under illegal occupation by any means. On the contrary the areas I mentioned are disputes recognized by UN and the people are fighting for independence for 70+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom