What's new

Muslims in India Demand Breaking Ties with Israel

If we can have diplomatic relations with Pakistan,we can have them with anyone else! If we allowed communities to make such decisions, then the Muslim community of India might find that a bit of a hot potato since Hindus can then conceivably ask for end to relations with many Muslim countries.

I don't think there is any reason to carry on with this debate after this post. As usual... well said BG! :tup:

someone remember them that they even failed to make a political party in last 65 years so just sit and watch you have nothing to say as you have no hold on policy or gov.

Thats because they are not foolish to see thing .....with presence of congress which safegaurds muslims interests more efficiently than any muslim political could have ever done...!

Considering that GoI supports the Palestinians, is there any reason to severe ties with Israel? I find the their points very irrational. Mullahs shouldn't even be getting into politics anyways. And let alone being heads of state.

That was past stance. Now GOI is muted on the topic itself but just oppose the violence morally :D
You can say thanks for that to Iran's famous statement on India and Iran-Pak relations

Indians are bit emotionals here because they worshipped Israel, lol. I think, it wouldn't stop Mullah to refrain these statements or any opinions of Indian Muslims regarding Israel relations.

In the few years later, it will trouble India no doubt. The more closer to Iran, the more negatives coming in Israel about India and its loyal 'Muslims'. It will become Xiangxing headlines.

India is not China were reporters get expelled for doing a doucmentary on some bad aspect of their society. Or to prevent some shite cleric to ask India break its ties with Israel.

ITs a free country and he can voice his demand.

Visiting Israel by few Indians Muslims doesn't represent all Indian Muslims of 165-170 millions, however it is fabulous initiatives and will recommend to Pakistan. :D

Please kindly don't think Indians Muslims are peaceful people in the world, in the past there were heavily alot of massacres and genocides between Hindus/Muslims.

Sure the Indian Muslims visiting Israel may not represent ALL muslims, but the head of the delegation represented "All India Organisation of Imams and Mosques" along with other promimnent muslim journalists e.t.c.
All India Organization of Imams of Mosques

And not sure what you mean by "Indian Muslims are peaefull people in the world". Where does the question of violence and peace arise here?

The problem is that Muslims seem to put religion first before National interest, no wonder when you look at the Muslim/Arab countries they have so many problems. It's pretty sad that they do this, the world could be such a better place if they work together and with everyone.

India seems to give more rights to Muslims than even the so called Muslim nations, I don;t really know what happens on the ground in India but reading the papers etc, India has the second largest population of Muslims in the world, and 95% of them are happy to be India.

India is a amazing place, so much diversity and unity, a lot of nations could learn from India, please would Indian posters tell me if what I said is true or not about the Muslims in India?

The problem is that Muslims seem to put religion first before National interest, no wonder when you look at the Muslim/Arab countries they have so many problems. It's pretty sad that they do this, the world could be such a better place if they work together and with everyone.

India seems to give more rights to Muslims than even the so called Muslim nations, I don;t really know what happens on the ground in India but reading the papers etc, India has the second largest population of Muslims in the world, and 95% of them are happy to be India.

India is a amazing place, so much diversity and unity, a lot of nations could learn from India, please would Indian posters tell me if what I said is true or not about the Muslims in India?

I wouldn't stereotype a whole religious group so blindly.

Ok sorry if I have done that, like I said 95% of Muslims in India seem to be happy living in a great democracy, I doubt they want to live anywhere else.

And how do I start a thread?

If Indian Muslims not happy with India policy, is it possible to make independence from India? How about Indiastan/Bharastan?

Oh yes, Israel and Pakistan were allies against Soviet Union. Jealous? :D

Yeap, infact that independant nation was already created and given to the Muslims a long time ago, and that country is called PAKISTAN:pakistan:.

If they don't like it here, they can always leave and go to the place they'd be happy in.:pakistan: But we are not going to let a few mad mullahs dictate our foreign policy. We are secular. Clerics from any religion have no business telling us who our country should be friends with and no.

Ok sorry if I have done that, like I said 95% of Muslims in India seem to be happy living in a great democracy, I doubt they want to live anywhere else.

And how do I start a thread?

Go into the appropriate section in the main page, scroll down list of threads in the forum and at the bottom you will find a post new thread button.

Quite a bit of hatred for Muslims and a lot of love for India, let me see, who does this remind me of?

Quite a bit of hatred for Muslims and a lot of love for India, let me see, who does this remind me of?

He/She is not hating its more of a pity towards Muslims, and what's the big deal if he loves India :blink:? Lot of people do love our diversity and way of life. And it should remind you of probably the majority of the worlds population.

Yes I love India and I am going there with my wife and kids end of the year, I don't hate Muslims, in fact I pity the fact that Muslims can be so much more than what is happening to them at the moment.

More Muslims live in India than Pakistan or Bangladesh or many other countries, they seem to love India and are working towards making India great along with Hindus. Christians, Jews, Buddhist etc. I admire and love the diversity of India, a country that believe in peace and is trying to make it in a region surrounded by countries that hate them and want to destroy them, a lot like Israel really.

Yes I love India and I am going there with my wife and kids end of the year, I don't hate Muslims, in fact I pity the fact that Muslims can be so much more than what is happening to them at the moment.

More Muslims live in India than Pakistan or Bangladesh or many other countries,

Not really...

they seem to love India and are working towards making India great along with Hindus. Christians, Jews, Buddhist etc. I admire and love the diversity of India, a country that believe in peace and is trying to make it in a region surrounded by countries that hate them and want to destroy them, a lot like Israel really.

You'd be surprised those lot tried to do in my country, Bangladesh before. And still doing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom