What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

India is a poor country while BD is land of Milk and Honey. BD Muslims are well fed, they are better in height, strength, fairness etc. Not that difficult to identify.

And the 400-500 million Indians living below the poverty line in Vasant Vihar in Delhi and have canals of honey and milk running through their houses.

Incidentally, for the Pakistanis who don't know what Vasant Vihar is - it is like the crowded localities of Samanabad Lahore and is thought to be one of the posh'est locality of Delhi.

And the 400-500 million Indians living below the poverty line in Vasant Vihar in Delhi and have canals of honey and milk running through their houses.

Incidentally, for the Pakistanis who don't know what Vasant Vihar is - it is like the crowded localities of Samanabad Lahore and is thought to be one of the posh'est locality of Delhi.

Thank God..This figure came down to 500mn from 900mn (On PDF). :tup:

Maybe you should check who the hater and the hated one is ? More here KP & FATA – The Express Tribune ;)

Come down from the 9th cloud that you live in and visit the slums of Calcutta and Bombay and the the footpaths of Chnadni Chowk in Delhi at night.

Thank God..This figure came down to 500mn from 900mn (On PDF). :tup:

Hey moron, this figure is almost 2.5 times more than the total population of Pakistan and more than the total population of entire Europe.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself, making fun of the India's poor people.

There are over 70 armed secessionist groups in NE India.

Aau!!! I stopped reading after this.
mdr-ordi.gif

Come down from the 9th cloud that you live in and visit the slums of Calcutta and Bombay and the the footpaths of Chnadni Chowk in Delhi at night.

Actually you are lucky as you can visit the largest slum in Asia without any passport and Visa.

Hey moron, this figure is almost 2.5 times more than the total population of Pakistan and more than the total population of entire Europe.

Only highly educated people like you compares the poor in absolute numbers. With respect to our population, the percentage of poor are actually less than pakistan and it is continuously decreasing while same is not true for Pakistan.

There is nothing to be ashed of as My govt is not spending 50% of the entire budget on defence despite of having widespread poverty throughout the country.

Why should I? I'm not a municipality cleaner :lol:

PS-In the meantime be safe :tup:

One slum in Bombay..Dharavi has a turnover of over 500 million per year.

yet in HDI index we are ranked medium while you are in low category..not to mention we have a higher GDP per capita than Pakistan.

One slum in Bombay..Dharani has a turnover of over 500 million per year.

yet in HDI index we are ranked medium while you are in low category..not to mention we have a higher GDP per capita than Pakistan.

I was expecting this answer. The slave labour can be used to produce whatever amount of output you want. They still live in slum.

Good lord - what morons

All is well :yahoo:

tell that to the three idiots (cloud9, Mandark and gigawat) who are throwing their stupid replies. ;)

Why should I? I'm not a municipality cleaner :lol:

PS-In the meantime be safe :tup:

You said it all sir.

Do I have to comment any more. :)

tell that to the three idiots (cloud9, Mandark and gigawat) who are throwing their stupid replies. ;)

Hey I want to know the names of those 70 separatist movements. :girl_wacko:

I was expecting this answer. The slave labour can be used to produce whatever amount of output you want.

Whatever floats your boat...but it remains a fact that even a slum in India contributes half a billion to the Indian economy.

They still live in slum.

They are living on the most expensive real estates in the world and is holding on for better price. Recently I heard they are being offered 1 crore rupees to vacate.

Good. All these illegal immigrants muslims should be treated like this. Kill them all we dont want a repeat of this Assam incident. Wipe them once and for all. Go back to your home or else get killed.

I was expecting this answer. The slave labour can be used to produce whatever amount of output you want. They still live in slum.

Good lord - what morons

You said it all sir.

Do I have to comment any more. :)

You are just insulting yourself by posting here.Every hut inside dharavi have their own cable connection even :lol:.
They live in huts or in slums coz they dont have money to buy flats or property due to very high rate in bombay.Sometimes govt gives dem but still they give dem those flats on rent and lives in slum for extra earning.
and that every hut is worth of 35 lakh Rs i.e 70 lakh PKR..

so jao kisi aur ke saamne haath ragdo.... :)

Good lord - what morons

Asia largest slum Orangi Town.

Dharavi is being razed down for constructing skyscrapers and every dweller is getting free house.

Back
Top Bottom