What's new

Muslims face executions in India's Assam region

They are Tribal just like the Tribal in NWFP of Pakistan.. the only difference is that they are well educated and much more well trained organised.

Now since they are educated they know what they are doing hence they keep the conflict to their area only and don't go rampage on some cricket team visiting the country/some naval base/some airforce base and production facility/some Islamabad hotel/some Peshawar market.

And as India has adressed there problems and have been providing them with better opportunities they have surrendered their arms in huge numbers.

Surrender

While those groups whose leaders didn't surrender and fled the country were brought to Justice.

Khawam kha diyan gallan ........ phuddu

Hey DARKY, go back to hell, cuz that is where you actually belong to.

good job keep killing these bast@rds.

We will not stop until assam and rest of india is made a hindu rashtra.

Are you given a free license to troll or is it just because you're a Pakistani national?

You know what? These organizations you listed are now going to retaliate against Muslims..then you can cry an ocean about how evil India is.

So, who is trolling now. When you guys are short of answers this is what you do.

You can kill all the Muslims in India for all I care. But what I am saying is that you oppress your minorities and by the posts here, it is clearly visible that the remarks made by majority Indians are anti Muslim and racist. Kill them all, our groups will now kill them etc etc.

Continue doing it. Bugger off.

im sharing some videos but all is well .......:D

i know u will also share ur videos after me :lol:

What? I just said that after your dear "brothers" attacked even non-Assamese NE Indians, they just got a bulls eye behind them with these organizations.

Need a candy, kid?

First deny that there are such groups. When the names are posted, these become non- existant, then acceptance that the groups exist and they will kill Muslims. What the heck.

Eat the candy yourself kiddo, you need it more than others. :)

good job keep killing these bast@rds.

We will not stop until assam and rest of india is made a hindu rashtra.

Pray, could you please further extort as to what is Hindu rashtra, for the illiterate lot in this part of the world.

Tumhe aur koi ni milta? ...ke isi ko maayi baap banaya hua hai saare paksitaniyon ne?

Paan singh ji,

I have read some of her books and these were excellent. She is a very good writer indeed. And I am not talking about what she talks about India etc. She actually is a marvelous writer. Please read some of her earlier books, particularly the one which was given the bookers award. Very nice indeed.

Read what I wrote .....

Use of slave labour ...... you can produce whatever you want but these people are used as slave labour.

Some even consider 9-5 job slavery.
Is there any source to prove that these people are slave labours.

The most expensive piece of land in India is a slum. Aren't you ashamed of it.

Why should I be ashamed. Its just shows that a slum in India is worth more than apartment complexes in many countries.

1 crore for how many millions of people?

I crore for each shed/family
Chiragh talay andhera .

magar andhay ko andheray mein bhi andhera hi nazar aata hai.

That andhays exclusively belong to the religion of peace.

Back
Top Bottom